Blogs on skin care
- Shen's Addiction
- Shen's Addiction is mainly a beauty blog but is slowly adding her discoveries as a first-time mom and wife while she swatches lipstick and post FOTD's in between. :)
- An online diary starring a 30-something mom with a penchant for wearable yet chic clothes...and bags. Recurring guest is her active son whom she dons in stylish outfits. Honest reviews on make-up and skin care, too!
- BS-Free Beauty
- Beauty for the pragmatic
- I Review Pinoy
- All about Skin Care, Skin Whitening. I also do some DIYs, Travel Vlogs and Cooking.
- An informal beauty blog written by a 30-something scatterbrain. The blog is mostly about matte lipsticks, skin care, and random beauty musings.
- Random rantings of a self-confessed voucher addict
- I am Sandie
- Sandie is an aspiring beauty blogger and makeup enthusiast. Her blog is all about makeup and skincare.
- A blog about my life, skin care discoveries and which focuses on anything related to beauty, makeup and fashion. It's also full of tips and DIYs that everyone will surely love!
- Lots of Girl Stuff
- From fashion, skin care, cosmetics, to anything girly, this blog mainly talks about girl stuff. And surely, we'll talk about a lot because there really is a lot of girl stuff out there.
- Personal blog covering events and experiences of blogger as an educator, physician, mother and her advocacies. Blogs and discusses life as she had experienced it.
- The Beauty Bin
- a page about make-up reviews, derma treatments, fashion, food and pets!
- Bloominzahra blogs about beauty, lifestyle, movies, personal interest, events and life lesson.
- The Foodinista
- Food & Fashion are the two things that make me happy. I'm a lover of sweet and salty. A lover of things that are crazy & uniqe, things that make me feel beautiful. I am Denise -The Foodinista.
- Sol Razo
- Beauty Finds and Products, Reviews
- Ari's In Wonderland
- I write about one of my greatest passions: beauty. Step into my wonderland and you'll find a variety of beauty-related topics, like beauty product reviews, and anything else that catches my fancy!
- Bee's Kyoote Blog
- A blog of a dancer, performer, choreographer, martial artist, artistic director, a KPOP & JPOP fan girl, a Visual-Kei reporter, and a beauty enthusiast who loves makeup, fashion, music, conventions & concerts.
- a blog that gives you your daily beauty boost both inside and out,may it be about beauty tips,product reviews,skincares,makeups,tutorials,foods,entertainments.etc,coming from a makeup enthusiasts beauty bag..look and feel beautiful in your own way
- Beauty Diaries by Marie
- I am on a hunt for the best skin care products and cosmetics! Join me in my adventures (and misadventures) as I review one product after another.
- makeupaholic on a budget
- Personal blog of personal reviews about makeup, skin care, food, and such.
- Kissed and Made Up -- A Beauty Blog
- My Love Affair with BEAUTY -- with made up eyes, pinched cheeks and the most luscious lips!
- Serious Skin Care Blog
- A helpful guide on skin care, beauty, and health.
- A 20 something beauty junkie and blogs about it. Witness my take on beauty and other things that might not be related 1 post at a time.
- Allen Ramos
- Allen`s life adventures
- COLORismyweapon by Noe Mae V.
- This blog is an extension of my channel in YouTube. In here I place details of my tutorials, make reviews, share my favorite products and display my portfolio from recent works I have done.
- Simply A Lady
- My blog is about my personal views and opinions about products, beauty and foods.
- What Tina Loves
- Banker by day, graduate student at night, part-time wanderer and beauty addict.
- Beauty Treats and Trinkets
- A girl-next-door's beauty mishaps and adventures
- Skin Whitening Using Glutathione specifically Met-tathione Effect on Dark Skin
- Skin Whitening diary of a Dark-Skinned Filipino using glutathione product specifically Met-tathione Brand
- Socialite Duty
- A beauty a fashion journal of K
- Athena Saxena
- everything about makeup and beauty.
- Under the Same Blue Sky
- A blog about ramblings and thoughts of a twenty-something filipina.
- Peppered Enchantments
- Because LIFE is an enchantment neither bland nor sweet, but peppered to taste just right by the person who lives it, I become my life's enchantress.