Blogs on singapore
- Barangay Singapore
- A blog created to discuss topics geared towards the Filipino community in Singapore!
- Singapore Philippines
- Compilation of News and Current Affairs especially Singapore and Philippines
- Scribbles on how it is to live with two girls in the house
- Mga kwentong kutsero, litrato at drawing ng tatlong Pinoy na kakalat-kalat sa Singapura.
- Nadj. 21-year old I.T. student who likes to blog anything that pops out of her crazy head, mostly related to fashion, food, photos and some news, sensible or just plain stupidity. Most of the contents are mine, unless stated otherwise
- Rob A Minute!
- Posts and Views by a Filipino Expat in Singapore on family and personal development. It takes a minute to check it out...
- JOH Chronicles
- Chronicles of a TCKid raising a TCKid in Singapore
- Two guys, two separate places, one origin. Here’s their take on demystifying the known unknowns in the two places they call home -Philippines and Singapore.
- about life ...about kitchen ....I love cooking for family and friends. I have no formal training in cooking and in baking. I am always pursuit to learn about food and photography. I blog recipes and pictures of the foods that I make.