Blogs on school
- Buhay Kolehiyo
- A one stop haven for all your scholarly needs, including news, books, and tools.
- Never back down. Never ever give up.
- The thoughts of K-Smoove. A blogger who stands for what he believes in. Talks about his life story with sports and travel.
- The Freudian Slip of a Bacolodnon
- Get to read the (mis)adventures of a doctor, teacher, traveler and writer.
- My Address is Earth
- It's a blog about kids' vaccines, diseases and a little about parenting.
- Viva Mapua Cardinals
- The first Mapuan Tumblr online community that features Mapua, the Mapuans and everything in between.
- Kathleen k(a)-th-leen is pronounced kath-LEEN. It is of Irish origin. But she prefers to be called KAT/KATH. CS Senior from the University of Santo Tomas. She explores and escapes once in a while.
- My Little Angels in America
- a blog about my little angels - my son and daughter who are now adjusting to their now home here in Arkansas.
- memoirs of a med student
- your daily dose! a med student who talks bout food, life, places, dreams, and everything under the sun, stars and moon..
- Seven Inreractive
- Welcome to SevenInteractive - the official website of the UST College of Nursing Section II-7 Class of 2012.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- Brave Soul
- Personal blog
- The Journey Thus Far
- Immerse, discover and delight yourself in the life of a student in Manila experiencing the joys of the Academe. Posts include works in school, things personal and a few giveaways. Check it out!
- The Adventures of Marvin the Martian
- My online diary, planner, notebook, sketchpad.
- The urban gurU
- random thoughts of a 24-year-young urban professional who... - writes bad English (that's why his fave subject is Science) - is obsessive compulsive/hoarder - is a self-proclaimed dyslexic - sleeps beside a stuff toy - clubs til he drop
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.
- It is an online journal of the author's life as a full-fledged Tamaraw, as a fresh graduate and as an ordinary youth who has extraordinary dreams for this country.
- FCLista Camp
- This blog offers a spiritual home to anybody regardless of religion..
- PASIG High School
- This site is dedicated to the children of PASIG High School. Kekatamu ya po ini.
- Estudyanteng Bulakbol
- Ang mga kalokohan ng mga estudyanteng bulakbol!
- BILLIE KRISTaL
- One law student's personal project to share her creations, favorite things and random realizations in life.
- The Little Girl
- The Little Girl is a fashion blog owned by Nina Louise Tesorero, a four footer.