Blogs on school
- EUTS: everything under the sun
- This blog can give you everything under the sun; popular emails, texts, personal experience, celebrity update, showbiz news and other funny and most memorable happenings here, there and everywhere, EVERYTHING as long as it is UNDER THE SUN…
- My Address is Earth
- It's a blog about kids' vaccines, diseases and a little about parenting.
- The Freudian Slip of a Bacolodnon
- Get to read the (mis)adventures of a doctor, teacher, traveler and writer.
- Viva Mapua Cardinals
- The first Mapuan Tumblr online community that features Mapua, the Mapuans and everything in between.
- Kathleen k(a)-th-leen is pronounced kath-LEEN. It is of Irish origin. But she prefers to be called KAT/KATH. CS Senior from the University of Santo Tomas. She explores and escapes once in a while.
- memoirs of a med student
- your daily dose! a med student who talks bout food, life, places, dreams, and everything under the sun, stars and moon..
- My Little Angels in America
- a blog about my little angels - my son and daughter who are now adjusting to their now home here in Arkansas.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- Never back down. Never ever give up.
- The thoughts of K-Smoove. A blogger who stands for what he believes in. Talks about his life story with sports and travel.
- The Journey Thus Far
- Immerse, discover and delight yourself in the life of a student in Manila experiencing the joys of the Academe. Posts include works in school, things personal and a few giveaways. Check it out!
- This is a blog maintained by a high school junior struggling to bring color to his writings while living a not-so-average life in a "slightly primitive" part of the Philippines.
- Smart Kids, Smart Parents
- This blog gives parenting tips particularly those that concern schooling.
- Brave Soul
- Personal blog
- The urban gurU
- random thoughts of a 24-year-young urban professional who... - writes bad English (that's why his fave subject is Science) - is obsessive compulsive/hoarder - is a self-proclaimed dyslexic - sleeps beside a stuff toy - clubs til he drop