Blogs on school
- Buhay Kolehiyo
- A one stop haven for all your scholarly needs, including news, books, and tools.
- My Address is Earth
- It's a blog about kids' vaccines, diseases and a little about parenting.
- Viva Mapua Cardinals
- The first Mapuan Tumblr online community that features Mapua, the Mapuans and everything in between.
- The Freudian Slip of a Bacolodnon
- Get to read the (mis)adventures of a doctor, teacher, traveler and writer.
- Southville Monarchs Blog
- The Southville Monarchs Blog aims to provide useful information to students, parents and even educators. It is a compilation of helpful topics that offers tips, enlightenment, and more.
- The urban gurU
- random thoughts of a 24-year-young urban professional who... - writes bad English (that's why his fave subject is Science) - is obsessive compulsive/hoarder - is a self-proclaimed dyslexic - sleeps beside a stuff toy - clubs til he drop
- Kathleen k(a)-th-leen is pronounced kath-LEEN. It is of Irish origin. But she prefers to be called KAT/KATH. CS Senior from the University of Santo Tomas. She explores and escapes once in a while.
- Never back down. Never ever give up.
- The thoughts of K-Smoove. A blogger who stands for what he believes in. Talks about his life story with sports and travel.
- memoirs of a med student
- your daily dose! a med student who talks bout food, life, places, dreams, and everything under the sun, stars and moon..
- Brave Soul
- Personal blog
- The Walrus Is Bored
- This blog is about a girl who thought writing about her life in the internet was cool.
- BILLIE KRISTaL
- One law student's personal project to share her creations, favorite things and random realizations in life.
- Time For Euphoria
- I write about travel, food, photography, fashion and arts!
- The Adventures of Marvin the Martian
- My online diary, planner, notebook, sketchpad.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- Perfect Mediocrity
- A window into the disorganized mind of a throwback.
- Estudyanteng Bulakbol
- Ang mga kalokohan ng mga estudyanteng bulakbol!
- I decided to purchase this domain summer of 2008 because I really dreamed of owning one. I put some personal stuffs and updates about my life.