Blogs on satire
- Four ninja authors in the Philippines were brought together by destiny to form the legendary MgaEpal.com
- Noisy, Noisy Man
- A blog dedicated to save myself and other people from spending hundreds of thousands in pesos in therapy bills. Join me as I crank out my retarded musings about the mundane.
- JMO Brain Dump
- Irreverent, blasphemous, cringe-worthy humor. In case you miss the sarcasm, this is a satire blog on what's going on in the Philippines and beyond.
- Naghahanap ka ba ng panandaliang aliw? http://www.Awtz.net/
- It's a Bright Day
- This blog is odd, has vivid colors, out of bounds, idiotic, and just plain blog-gy.
- Lambingin Bridge
- Ang Paglalambing ni neckromancer. Personal thoughts, rants, and insanity. Inspired by Kuwentong Tambay, Joey De Leon and George Carlin. A bit of philosophy thrown in as an afterthought.
- the mungo conspiracy
- Bakit ba mungo ang gulay pag Friday? Alam mo ba?
- *=) SALAG
- A personal blog that talks about Life, Love, Politics and everything under the heat of the sun
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- The Literary Temple of Indulgence
- Behold, the paradigm of Indulgence, the literary temple of conscious expression, and the liberal baptism of an open mind. Urban Satire, rants and raves, poetry, philosophy, and overall bitching from a 26 yr old FIl-Am.
- Neil is the King of the World
- Politics, News and Daily events mocked by someone without the needed qualifications.
- Adik sa Tabi
- kung adik ka, maiintindihan mo ko
- The Philippine Daily Gazette
- funny satirical news from the Philippines
- Santo Sarcasm
- Satirical blog that discusses common pinoy stereotypes and current political issues in Philippine society. Caution: Very Sarcastic Author
- Philippine Weird News
- A satirical blog about anything.