Blogs on running
- Philippines' Multisport Source.
- Daddy and the City
- I'm a Stay-at-Home-Dad and it's daddy's turn to talk about home, raising kids, parenting and things that daddy loves. Of course, Mom helps me blog, too.
- I am Pinoy. Running Pinoy
- “takbo hangga’t may lupa!”
- Reporting and analyzing Track and Field in the Philippine the way it should be.
- Kulit on the Run
- a blog about running, mtbiking and the outdoors
- Servinio's Sports Etc.
- Veteran Filipino sports commentator tells all about his different sporting adventures from TV coverage of basketball games to actually competing in marathons and multi-sport.
- Kikay Runner
- Your guide to running and the active lifestyle in the Philippines! Kikay Runner is a marathoner and triathlete who aims to inspire people to start running.
- Sigue Correr is a Spanish word that means "Keep Running". On this page you will find different upcoming events such as running, triathlon (Multi-sports), ultra-marathons & other events related to health, fitness and lifestyle.
- Jham's Corner
- This blog serves as my journal of my running and active lifestyle experiences. I created this blog to share how the passion of running pushes me to my limits. Enjoy the run and welcome to the running world!
- i run.
- This blog aims to promote awareness of middle and long distance track running among Filipinos. Middle Distance includes 800m, 1,500m and 3,000m, while long distance running includes 5,000m and 10,000m.
- Pinoy Runner
- A blog by a Filipino runner documenting his running activities including training, workouts, races, fun events and other information about the Philippine running scene
- hurdler49: Hurdles, Track & Field and Sports
- Life, Hurdles, Track & Field and all other sports!
- Deemen Runner
- Deemen Runner - I'm on fire!
- Thought Peek
- Apparently, I just became an athlete. This blog is about what's happening with me when I run, swim, box, wall climb and work out.
- Run Adobo King
- Running, Sports & Adobo
- Jon Run
- Your one stop guide to running, gadgets, travel and the active lifestyle in the Philippines! Jon Run is a runner who loves to inspire people to keep running.
- The Daily Panda
- WELCOME TO The Daily Panda - The race is not only to the swift, but to those who keep on running.
- The Anthem Philatelist
- This site features all the stamps related to the national anthem- lyrics, notation, authors, composers, arrangers.... my hobbies and much more...
- Trails Unlimited
- From rock faces, bike trails to running routes and every R&R in between. I go wherever my feet lead me. The trail is unlimited.
- Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)
- The Chickzilla
- Fierce Female Athlete
- Cheapanggang Diva
- Cheapanggang Diva chronicles my pursuits in life as a recreational runner and that of my running group - The Fabulous Running Divas. Running cheap, fab and fun is my running motto and likewise approach running from this perspective.
- Singing Dad on the Run
- A blog about a singing man of the house, running and running photography.
- Jet Paiso
- Catholic Filipino Runner
- Everybody Loves Raymund
- A lawyer's take on the law, running, riding, football, photography and travel.
- kamote biker
- A Pinoy biker's blog
- I Am Joeyboy
- Come and follow Joeyboy in his adventures.
- An awesome blog about running and photography!
- Superb Señora
- Honoring the women of sports!
- By Sheer Will
- One man's saga to cross the finish line
- the argonaut quest
- The blog contains different articles about running, photography and mountaineering and travel
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- a running blog
- Groundhog Dude
- Everyday is a groundhog day! A groundhog view of Manila's triathlon scene.
- Community BlogPH
- This blog titled CommunityBlogPH was created aside from sharing my personal experiences and active lifestyle engagement I also want to share the great foods, places and journeys.
- 5kgeek is a runner from Los Angeles (USA). Besides 5k's & marathons, he owns & runs an online business as an IBO. This blog is on running, healthy living & positive thinking, products reviews...and writes anything w/a social media twist.
- Tech Spec
- I like gadgets, but I'm not the typical geek next door. I also like to put my body in its limits by doing all sorts of outdoor activities. I've dedicated this site to fitness, running and the gadgets that comes along with it. Happy Blogging!
- Run. Bike. Run.
- I RUN TO LIVE. I believe that each step I make will let me live another day. I do not run to compete nor break records. I run to live life to the fullest.
- Tri'n Hard
- A blog about the Philippine Triathlon, Duathlon & Multisport scene.
- Life Runner
- Life Runner is the ongoing story of a me (a runner) and the journey towards the endless possibilities of the running world. Lets see where things brings us =)
- Almost Fit
- Blog of a newbie CrossFitter and once wannabe runner on a quest to improve her fitness.
- The Running Duo
- The Running Adventures of Din and Carrie
- The Sole Mates
- Chronicles of a Running Couple
- Kastilyong Lapis
- This is mostly about boxing and running. My 5/10/15/21K and marathon races and my boxing training and sparring matches.
- Precious Runner
- The Precious Runner writing about her passion : running, mountaineering, traveling.
- Running Castles
- Castles: Husband and Wife, best friends, who loves and enjoys running. We cherished this sport for through it we met good and compassionate people along the way whom we build a relation called "friendship".
- Photographer On The Run
- Commercial Photographer Running Addict.
- Celebrating the Beauty of Life
- At 30, I realized that life is too short to waste it. This blog will remind me to be happy, positive, confident, hopeful, and live life to the fullest.