Blogs on review
- Opinions by Flow Galindez
- Blog that talks about news, politics, entertainment, advocacy and opinion
- The Eager Traveller
- Blog contains full documentation of my escapades around the world in the hopes of inspiring fellow eager travellers.
- The most advanced gaming and technology site in APAC.
- Peachy Pink Sisters
- We're sibs both enamored with makeup and everything nice! And - well, we're pretty in peach and pink! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wicked Sago
- Tech news, reviews, gadgets and more.
- Daddy and the City
- I'm a Stay-at-Home-Dad and it's daddy's turn to talk about home, raising kids, parenting and things that daddy loves. Of course, Mom helps me blog, too.
- Travel Tropa
- It's all about Marco's adventure in life
- araw-araw | tous le jours | everyday
- dahil ganyan ako ka-creative sa paggawa ng blog title at url
- The Beauty Bee
- Buzzing about beauty and life! A beauty blog run by a proud Filipina.
- Jean's List
- Jean's beauty picks, reviews, and raves
- My Sassy Chef
- A collection of recipes for making delicious home-cooked meals.
- This is my space for make up reviews, hauls, good finds, raves, tutorial and anything that an ordinary girl do to prettify herself.
- The Certified Latebloomer
- Welcome to my other world. Thoughts and some basic information on skincare products (sometimes make-up) with some knick knacks on the side. email me at email@example.com
- Foodie's Haven
- Come join Hazel as she goes on a food escapade around the metro!
- Fierce Blogs
- Fierce Find that the author recommends to his readers. These may be products, services, TV, movies and even talents. From time to time there are also rumors and exposing bad experiences on certain establishments.
- Beauty Junkie
- Read about a make-up obsessed girl in her twenties about anything related to make up. A blog covering new product discoveries to make-up looks, what works for her and what doesn't. Make Up is her life. :)
- Miss Wanderful
- Daily musing of pinay wanderer .
- Whimsical Whatnots And Whatever...
- As the title suggests, the blog will be about everything and anything under the sun that catches my fancy excluding math. :p
- Artworks, Photography, Beauty, and all the other things you can find on a typical blog like mine.
- Trails Unlimited
- From rock faces, bike trails to running routes and every R&R in between. I go wherever my feet lead me. The trail is unlimited.
- Dateline Movies
- Movie Reviews, Trailers, Snippets, Countdowns and More
- Sweet, Sharp, Soft
- Mostly a beauty blog detailing my recent obsession with makeup.
- Boholic.com - Defines Everything About Bohol
- Boholic.com provides updates of Bohol’s progress, latest happenings, events, places and the people of Bohol, the Boholanos.
- References for Review in preparation for the Philippine Architecture Licensure Examinations, including sample quizzes, readings, review tips, new information, trends and other information related to Architecture
- Ann Luyun
- The Beauty-Addict provides In-depth reviews with regards to beauty products. And willingly to share with you her beauty tips/advices,and helps you bringing out the beauty in you!
- This is my first blog where I share my life, passion, and what I love about korean cosmetics, KPOP and fashion.I look forward to making new friends here and sharing cute words!♡
- Everyday Food Bites
- Mimi and Gab is a couple that love food. Lunch-dates, Dinner-dates, you name it. Hopping from food place to food place in and out of the Metro. Sampling ol' favorite dishes, to trying out new dishes.
- Mr. Pogi Tips
- life being a freelance model, makeup artist, guru, DJ and an extraordinary person. Dedicated for men and women who likes reviews, fashion, tutorials and how tos.
- The Sun Kissed Girl
- A blog about beauty, make up and anything in between.
- My blog serves as an extension for my youtube beauty channel. If you're interested in subscribing, follow my blog and subscribe to my channel for your daily dose of beauty and fashion tips.
- An Engineer's Travel will mostly deal with my work, my designs and of course, my exploration of our beautiful world.
- Everything Lovely By Caroleen
- Everything Lovely is a blog site that is meant for girls, ladies, WOMEN who have the heart for little inspiration, little happiness found in many little things---lovely and odd, deviant and dainty, cute and bold.
- TOLD YOU SHE CAN - by Claudine De Leon
- Makeup artist by DAY, Payroll expert by night / Manila-Laguna girl / forever one of the boys. Putting makeup is not just an enhancer as some might say or think. As for me, it is my tool in expressing my right brain function better <3
- ClairbellaTV is a website that features makeup and hair tutorials, product reviews, skin care tips and beauty advice for the empowered Filipino women who are always on the look out for quality yet affordable products.
- A diary of a fashion and beauty enthusiast and lover of life and its possibilities.
- Happy Tummy Adventures
- Quests and adventures for a Happy Tummy
- Life Can't Wait
- Life is a series of experiences, so live life as if everything is a miracle!
- Pinoy Techie Boy
- Photography, Technology & Computers, Travel & Leisure
- My so-called Experimented Blog
- An online diary of a chemist-wannabe. She simply writes her experiments about different facets of her life.
- FASHION, MAKEUP, STYLE, DIY, PRODUCT REVIEWS, TUTORIAL, BEAUTY, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SO ON... VISIT THIS BLOG, COME! FEEL FREE TO ASK AND COMMENT!
- The Pinoy Consumer Advocate
- May angal ka? I-blog mo dito.
- Travel and Potography
- Travel for me is not just going to different places and enjoy its beauty but it is also a life's travel, a journey going to heaven. includes mountaineering, travel, photography, reflections, review
- Divergent Gryffindor
- Hi, I'm Kim, a Chinese blogger from the Philippines! :) I love reading YA novels, contemporary, romance, dystopian and middle grade! I would love to meet new people, so feel free to comment or talk to me anytime :)
- Macky Says
- This is a blog about random rants, raves, and more randomness. This was made for the average Filipina beauty junkie on a budget. I'm a girl who loves makeup and art, so why not combine the two?
- Join me as I conquer the world. This blog contains my adventures, two cents and a whole lot more. Fashion, Food, Travel, Fictional Character and Stories all in one!
- Walk in high heels with colored lips
- A kingdom owned by Samantha, a blog full of enthusiasm and is drowned in the beauty of cosmetics.
- Galaxy Star 7
- A blog that contain posts about nails and nail arts. Also, food and some recipes. And, book quotes and reviews. With random artsy-craftsy. With a hint of movie reviews and stars. And, some cheap finds, because I'm a stingy shopper. :)
- Dominant Hospitality
- Past had passed. You shouldn't be trapped in your past. Start walking, Keep moving
- Beauty Bibliotheque
- A 20-year-old self-proclaimed beauty junkie slash beauty blogger wannabe slash sale sucker from Davao City, Philippines.
- DARK MATTE
- Makeup reviews for starters, testers, and newbies like me.