Blogs on recipes
- The Tummy Train
- My goal is to make people crave food and travel, and I do it through pretty pictures. Hop aboard for a world of recipes, restaurant reviews, and adventures around the world! :)
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- Nheng's Wonderland
- Mom of twin boys who loves to braid, crochet and do any DIY. This is her outlet on documenting her crafts. Plus, she also loves to blogs about foods, outfits, reviews, travels and events.
- Chef Jay's Kitchen
- Here at Chef Jay's Kitchen, our goal is to be a food blog that you can trust. We offer honest, objective conversations about food so that you can enjoy a delicious meal at and away from home. We want to elevate your overall food experience.
- Rochelle Rivera
- rochellerivera.com is a Lifestyle, Food and Travel blog based in the Philippines that features articles on things to see, do and eat from around the world. Contact me at email@example.com
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- JADSpirits' Footprints
- Our family's footprints through life...daday's kitchen...restaurants...simple home cooking
- At Home With MrsC
- A virtual time capsule of my fun family moments with Little and Big MrC, my constant companions in life, love, travel and eating. And yes, life with me does involve a lot of eating.
- Pink Heart String
- A blog about parenting, pregnancy, breastfeeding, caring for kids, home design tips, recipes, crafts and other topics that interest both moms and kids.
- Hi! My blog contains random stuffs about me. You can read entries about food, movies, and books.
- Red Recipes
- Your Daily Source of Easy and Delicious Pinoy Food Recipes, Cooking Tips, Health & Wellness Advice and Many More! Read More: http://www.redrecipes.net/
- The Kitchen Goddess Files
- Food and restaurant discoveries and reviews, plus exciting places and recipes.
- The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink
- Superboink's (mis)adventures in life --- mostly in the kitchen, as a foodie and as a mom.
- Dinner at Six Thirty
- Of Food, Love, and Dreams...
- my twisted recipes
- all about food and everything that goes with it
- The Peach Kitchen
- Stories of home, food, love, and life... This blog is about fun family recipes, restaurants our family has tried, kitchen gadgets, life as a foodie mommy, and other delicious family adventures we've experienced.
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Girl Speaks ★
- Asha tells her daily journey. This blog tackle travels, foods, recipes, reviews, K-POP, fangirl, tutorials, beauty and lifestyle and cute stuff. GirlSpeaks.net is owned by a Pinay blogger.
- exotic food recipes & other gastronomic fetishes
- Unique, unusual, exotic, even bizarre food recipes from the Philippines and all over
- Trip Or Treats
- A wanderlust's attempt to traipse the universe a step/bite/plane/bus/meal at a time. After living in Santa Monica, Italy & New York, ToT's back in Manila with itchy traveler's feet, a huge appetite & unadulterated tales from her tra
- Turning Dreams To Reality
- taking one marriage(mis)adventure at a time
- iamthebluedevil is apersonal blog of Justin Torres which features reviews of books, movies, music, fashion, science and his opinions. iamthebluedevil is a realm of possibilities.
- Everyday Kim
- Kitchen adventures, mommy moments, craft projects and more.
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- Follow that craving
- I love food! I often have cravings but it varies depending on my mood. I share food reviews, recipes and tips.
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Yummy and Delicious-Oh!
- Delight your taste buds... coz it's all about FOOD... FOOD... FOOD! :)
- Mai Sweet Life
- My blog is about desserts, food reviews and food recipes.
- Filipino Dishes
- originally filipino dish
- Benguet Cook
- sharing recipes i cook for my family, food finds that are unique to baguio city and the cordilleras which showcases indigenous food and our culture that comes with it. mangan tako!
- This blog is all about my two passions - food & photography... and pretty much everything else in between.
- Awesome Cravings
- Sharing my own homemade recipes. Food discoveries. Foods and snacks that I've been craving for. Filipino to Asian recipes.
- Nothing But Calories
- Originally a food enthusiast who only eats but is now a newbie cooking.
- Oh Hey Raymond
- Restaurants, cafe, recipes and everything about food!
- Our Filipino Recipes
- Filipino recipe diaries
- Sweet, Sweeter, Sweetest Life!
- I'm simply blogging for fun, to share great discoveries to everyone, & to tell about my life as a hands-on mom to our only son. It's sharing my love of food, new recipes, cooking & places we visit, and interacting with people who love th
- Houselements is a collective thought regarding food and recipes, finances, saving tips, travel experiences, and photography.
- Be engrossed in the crisp, mouth-watering food pictures. Savor the flavors through the dame's words. Travel and discover the food culture of the place. Be amused with random food trivias. Dine with the dame through Gastronomicca.
- Red Jasmine Blog
- Red Jasmine Blog is about lesbian lifestyle, recipes, travel destinations, and life in general
- A happy blog that talks about good food and everything nice!
- dHomemaker in the Kitchen
- All about food, recipes, cooking, household tips, and eveyday living.. being a working mom, a beloved wife, a sweet mother of a 5-year old princess.