Blogs on recipe
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Sweet Nothings
- all about the life, love, family, collections, adventures, and sweet nothings about kriska marie =)
- Shining Mom
- A parenting and lifestyle resource for moms. Find heartwarming motherhood stories, useful party planning tips and parenting features here!
- jE's AnAtOmY
- A blog for readers who are in search of honest reviews and just plain inspiration.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Chemist Dad
- about a chemist that writes everything under the sun. From cooking to baking to photography and parenting.
- Michi PhotoStory
- online diary where I share my experiences as a wife and mother, my travels, food trips, recipes and memories.
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- My Sassy Chef
- A collection of recipes for making delicious home-cooked meals.
- how to cook
- this blog is about recipes, how to cook and dishes making tutorials.
- Our Family Blogs About
- Crochet, recipe, cooking, arts
- My Friend Sun
- Enjoying life and staying happy. A blog about good food, recipes, sports, travel, leisure, photography, and making money online.
- Collection of recipes.
- Tikim Pinoy
- tikman ang panlasang pinoy...
- Best Farm Treats
- Best farm treats is a team dedicated to promote sustainable farming, wildlife conservation, and healthy lifestyle in the Philippines.
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Internet Wireless Broadband, Health, Wellness, Cancer, Vaccine,Life Insurance, Assurance
- Definitely Pinoy
- Filipino food and travel by heart, mind, and soul.
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- Kusina Master Recipes
- A recipe blog.
- Pinoy Recipe
- Find hundreds of original Pinoy recipes with step by step procedure complete with images
- Where to Pig Out
- Where do you want to eat? We have the answer for your all cravings. We will update you on the latest resto in town, so visit our site.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Foodie Trippers
- It's all about my love of food.
- Celine's Day-off
- For me "DAY-OFF" is not just a day to rest but, it is a day to enjoy life without STRESS!
- me loves cooking
- Its all about, recipe that can be easy cooked and affordable for your budget. Since most Filipinos love eating this blog is contains food that we eat in the restaurant, food chain and on the street.
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- My blog is not just about traveling but also about culture, food and people I met during this experience.
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- A collection of yummy stories.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- From Our Kitchen To Yours
- If your tastebuds are tingling and you're not sure which type of food will satisfy them, take a minute and read my blog they put the year's worth of recipes and food ideas at you fingertips
- Lots of free worldwide recipes downloads and cooking tips. It also includes Filipino cuisine.
- Miss Wanderful
- Daily musing of pinay wanderer .
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Choco Loco!
- Sweet life! Vast collection of chocolate recipes. It's easy, it's fun and it's yummy!