Blogs on recipe
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- Kusina Master Recipes
- Kusina Master Recipes™ is a collection of delicious and easy to prepare Pinoy recipes compiled from various sources around the web. Visit us everyday for your daily dose of new and delicious recipes.
- Pinoy Hapagkainan
- At Pinoy Hapagkainan, we strive to give you wide variety of pinoy recipes at the most easy and convenient way of preparing and cooking. That can be stirred up in a matter of minutes.
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Shining Mom
- A parenting and lifestyle resource for moms. Find heartwarming motherhood stories, useful party planning tips and parenting features here!
- What Kenny Hearts
- What Kenny Hearts (http://www.whatkennyhearts.com/) is Philippine based lifestyle blog covering fashion, beauty, interiors and everything in between.
- Michi PhotoStory
- online diary where I share my experiences as a wife and mother, my travels, food trips, recipes and memories.
- Our Awesome Kitchen
- A recipe blog. Plain and simple.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- My Sassy Chef
- A collection of recipes for making delicious home-cooked meals.
- My Friend Sun
- Enjoying life and staying happy. A blog about good food, recipes, sports, travel, leisure, photography, and making money online.
- Le Myxilog
- Easy quick recipes for everyone, arts and crafts and something sweet and informative!
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- Danielle Does DIY
- I'm Danielle Ruiz and this is my DIY blog. My friends say that I'm the queen of DIY projects because I just love creating my own stuff!
- Definitely Pinoy
- Filipino food and travel by heart, mind, and soul.
- Internet Wireless Broadband, Health, Wellness, Cancer, Vaccine,Life Insurance, Assurance
- Tikim Pinoy
- tikman ang panlasang pinoy...
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- me loves cooking
- Its all about, recipe that can be easy cooked and affordable for your budget. Since most Filipinos love eating this blog is contains food that we eat in the restaurant, food chain and on the street.
- A Swedish-Pinoy's Food and Travel Frolic.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- Foods and Places
- working mothers finds on foods and places under the sun
- Done it from scratch
- Ever wonder how to survive in a zombie apocalypse? Looking for non-commercial alternatives for your home and kitchen? Or do you like the sentimental value of home made meals and gifts? From scratch things are acessible, healthier, and more meaningful.
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- mythe's corner
- food review and recipes
- Feel free to try our recipe and also to experiment sometimes. Enjoy cooking and be happy always for a happy result of what you had done.
- Just so you know, I cannot cook to save my life. Get the picture? Expect tales of me rummaging through my kitchen, making my way to good food.
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Kitchen Trove
- KitchenTrove is the source of information related to the kitchen. Recipes, reviews, tips and tricks can all be found in KitchenTrove!
- Celine's Day-off
- For me "DAY-OFF" is not just a day to rest but, it is a day to enjoy life without STRESS!
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- My blog is not just about traveling but also about culture, food and people I met during this experience.
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- Reference Notes
- The contained articles, tips, tutorials, health advices, recipes, etc that are considered by authorto be useful. If you want to be provide comments, pls do write to me at refnotes@gmail dot com
- The Daily Chef
- A food lover's diary about her culinary sniffings, whether others' or her own, local or foreign.
- From Our Kitchen To Yours
- If your tastebuds are tingling and you're not sure which type of food will satisfy them, take a minute and read my blog they put the year's worth of recipes and food ideas at you fingertips
- Food Trip to Health
- This blog is about different no cook and delicious pinoy recipe
- Lots of free worldwide recipes downloads and cooking tips. It also includes Filipino cuisine.