Blogs on recipe
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- Ang Sarap
- Dishes prepared by a passionate foodie simplified for people who shares the same passion. Warning: May contain traces of reviews
- Kusina Master Recipes
- Kusina Master Recipes™ is a collection of delicious and easy to prepare Pinoy recipes compiled from various sources around the web. Visit us everyday for your daily dose of new and delicious recipes.
- Food Planet
- Restaurant reviews, recipes, food adventures.
- Shining Mom
- A parenting and lifestyle resource for moms. Find heartwarming motherhood stories, useful party planning tips and parenting features here!
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- What Kenny Hearts
- What Kenny Hearts (http://www.whatkennyhearts.com/) is Philippine based lifestyle blog covering fashion, beauty, interiors and everything in between.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- jE's AnAtOmY
- A blog for readers who are in search of honest reviews and just plain inspiration.
- Sweet Nothings
- all about the life, love, family, collections, adventures, and sweet nothings about kriska marie =)
- Michi PhotoStory
- online diary where I share my experiences as a wife and mother, my travels, food trips, recipes and memories.
- My Sassy Chef
- A collection of recipes for making delicious home-cooked meals.
- Miss Wanderful
- Daily musing of pinay wanderer .
- My Friend Sun
- Enjoying life and staying happy. A blog about good food, recipes, sports, travel, leisure, photography, and making money online.
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Internet Wireless Broadband, Health, Wellness, Cancer, Vaccine,Life Insurance, Assurance
- Tikim Pinoy
- tikman ang panlasang pinoy...
- Danielle Does DIY
- I'm Danielle Ruiz and this is my DIY blog. My friends say that I'm the queen of DIY projects because I just love creating my own stuff!
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- Pinoy Recipe
- Find hundreds of original Pinoy recipes with step by step procedure complete with images
- Definitely Pinoy
- Filipino food and travel by heart, mind, and soul.
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- mythe's corner
- food review and recipes
- Done it from scratch
- Ever wonder how to survive in a zombie apocalypse? Looking for non-commercial alternatives for your home and kitchen? Or do you like the sentimental value of home made meals and gifts? From scratch things are acessible, healthier, and more meaningful.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Just so you know, I cannot cook to save my life. Get the picture? Expect tales of me rummaging through my kitchen, making my way to good food.
- me loves cooking
- Its all about, recipe that can be easy cooked and affordable for your budget. Since most Filipinos love eating this blog is contains food that we eat in the restaurant, food chain and on the street.
- Kitchen Trove
- KitchenTrove is the source of information related to the kitchen. Recipes, reviews, tips and tricks can all be found in KitchenTrove!
- My blog is not just about traveling but also about culture, food and people I met during this experience.
- From Our Kitchen To Yours
- If your tastebuds are tingling and you're not sure which type of food will satisfy them, take a minute and read my blog they put the year's worth of recipes and food ideas at you fingertips
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- Celine's Day-off
- For me "DAY-OFF" is not just a day to rest but, it is a day to enjoy life without STRESS!
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Lots of free worldwide recipes downloads and cooking tips. It also includes Filipino cuisine.