Blogs on recipe
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- Ang Sarap (A Tagalog word for "It's Delicious")
- Dishes prepared by a passionate foodie simplified for people who shares the same passion. Warning: May contain traces of reviews
- Pinoy Hapagkainan
- At Pinoy Hapagkainan, we strive to give you wide variety of pinoy recipes at the most easy and convenient way of preparing and cooking. That can be stirred up in a matter of minutes.
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Shining Mom
- A parenting and lifestyle resource for moms. Find heartwarming motherhood stories, useful party planning tips and parenting features here!
- What Kenny Hearts
- What Kenny Hearts (http://www.whatkennyhearts.com/) is Philippine based lifestyle blog covering fashion, beauty and everything in between.
- Kusina Master Recipes
- Kusina Master Recipes™ is a collection of delicious and easy to prepare Pinoy recipes compiled from various sources around the web. Visit us everyday for your daily dose of new and delicious recipes.
- My Sassy Chef
- A collection of recipes for making delicious home-cooked meals.
- Michi PhotoStory
- online diary where I share my experiences as a wife and mother, my travels, food trips, recipes and memories.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- My Friend Sun
- Enjoying life and staying happy. A blog about good food, recipes, sports, travel, leisure, photography, and making money online.
- Food Delights and Etcetera
- food is simply delicious
- Synz Memoir
- A blog of interesting topics on food, travel, tutorials and recipes.
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- Henry's Mom Blogs
- The life of being a WAHM and a medical student all at the same time
- Done it from scratch
- Ever wonder how to survive in a zombie apocalypse? Looking for non-commercial alternatives for your home and kitchen? Or do you like the sentimental value of home made meals and gifts? From scratch things are acessible, healthier, and more meaningful.
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Tikim Pinoy
- tikman ang panlasang pinoy...
- A Swedish-Pinoy's Food and Travel Frolic.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- Feel free to try our recipe and also to experiment sometimes. Enjoy cooking and be happy always for a happy result of what you had done.
- Definitely Pinoy
- Filipino food and travel by heart, mind, and soul.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Internet Wireless Broadband, Health, Wellness, Cancer, Vaccine,Life Insurance, Assurance
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- me loves cooking
- Its all about, recipe that can be easy cooked and affordable for your budget. Since most Filipinos love eating this blog is contains food that we eat in the restaurant, food chain and on the street.
- mythe's corner
- food review and recipes
- Foods and Places
- working mothers finds on foods and places under the sun
- From Our Kitchen To Yours
- If your tastebuds are tingling and you're not sure which type of food will satisfy them, take a minute and read my blog they put the year's worth of recipes and food ideas at you fingertips
- Le Myxilog
- Easy quick recipes for everyone, arts and crafts and something sweet and informative!
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- Celine's Day-off
- For me "DAY-OFF" is not just a day to rest but, it is a day to enjoy life without STRESS!
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Reference Notes
- The contained articles, tips, tutorials, health advices, recipes, etc that are considered by authorto be useful. If you want to be provide comments, pls do write to me at refnotes@gmail dot com
- Lots of free worldwide recipes downloads and cooking tips. It also includes Filipino cuisine.
- My blog is not just about traveling but also about culture, food and people I met during this experience.
- YUMSANITY IS A FOOD BLOG. IT IS A COLLECTION OF YUMMY STORIES (RECIPES) FOUND ALL OVER THE NET.
- Yum Diaries
- Yum Diaries, your daily dose of all things yummy.
- Just so you know, I cannot cook to save my life. Get the picture? Expect tales of me rummaging through my kitchen, making my way to good food.
- Food Trip to Health
- This blog is about different no cook and delicious pinoy recipe
- It's all about Food,Fashion and Everything Nice!