Blogs on recipe
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- Ang Sarap (A Tagalog word for "It's Delicious")
- Dishes prepared by a passionate foodie simplified for people who shares the same passion. Warning: May contain traces of reviews
- Overseas Pinoy Cooking
- Cooking and Recipes of an Overseas Pinoy
- Pinoy Hapagkainan
- At Pinoy Hapagkainan, we strive to give you wide variety of pinoy recipes at the most easy and convenient way of preparing and cooking. That can be stirred up in a matter of minutes.
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Yum Diaries
- Yum Diaries, your daily dose of all things yummy.
- Shining Mom
- A parenting and lifestyle resource for moms. Find heartwarming motherhood stories, useful party planning tips and parenting features here!
- Kusina Master Recipes
- Kusina Master Recipes™ is a collection of delicious and easy to prepare Pinoy recipes compiled from various sources around the web. Visit us everyday for your daily dose of new and delicious recipes.
- Reel and Grill
- An blog by an outdoor enthusiast and lover of nature and adventure ......... a passion for fishing, hunting, cooking, camping, outdoors life and activities, writing and traveling
- chef PALABOI - Recipe
- chef PALABOI featuring all lutong pinoy recipe from different parts of Philippines pinoy preparation dish. How to cook and tips for preparation.
- My Sassy Chef
- A collection of recipes for making delicious home-cooked meals.
- Michi PhotoStory
- online diary where I share my experiences as a wife and mother, my travels, food trips, recipes and memories.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- My Friend Sun
- Enjoying life and staying happy. A blog about good food, recipes, sports, travel, leisure, photography, and making money online.
- Le Myxilog
- Easy quick recipes for everyone, arts and crafts and something sweet and informative!
- Henry's Mom Blogs
- The life of being a WAHM and a medical student all at the same time
- Synz Memoir
- A blog of interesting topics on food, travel, tutorials and recipes.
- Food Delights and Etcetera
- food is simply delicious
- A Swedish-Pinoy's Food and Travel Frolic.
- The Places and delicacies
- All about delicacies and places you can travel.
- Internet Wireless Broadband, Health, Wellness, Cancer, Vaccine,Life Insurance, Assurance
- Definitely Pinoy
- Filipino food and travel by heart, mind, and soul.
- Tikim Pinoy
- tikman ang panlasang pinoy...
- me loves cooking
- Its all about, recipe that can be easy cooked and affordable for your budget. Since most Filipinos love eating this blog is contains food that we eat in the restaurant, food chain and on the street.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- From Our Kitchen To Yours
- If your tastebuds are tingling and you're not sure which type of food will satisfy them, take a minute and read my blog they put the year's worth of recipes and food ideas at you fingertips
- Reference Notes
- The contained articles, tips, tutorials, health advices, recipes, etc that are considered by authorto be useful. If you want to be provide comments, pls do write to me at refnotes@gmail dot com
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- mythe's corner
- food review and recipes
- Done it from scratch
- Ever wonder how to survive in a zombie apocalypse? Looking for non-commercial alternatives for your home and kitchen? Or do you like the sentimental value of home made meals and gifts? From scratch things are acessible, healthier, and more meaningful.
- Anything Under the Sun
- My blog title is "Anything Under the Sun" because I don't know what I want to do right now. I'm in a situation where I want to do everything... and now I end up undecided. So I'll be sharing my random ideas and some of my frustrat
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- My blog is not just about traveling but also about culture, food and people I met during this experience.
- Choco Loco!
- Sweet life! Vast collection of chocolate recipes. It's easy, it's fun and it's yummy!
- Food Trip to Health
- This blog is about different no cook and delicious pinoy recipe
- He's a Techie, She's a Foodie
- Gadgets and food are the two things we’re most crazy about. We want to share this obsession through this blog and give you a peek of our insanity through our day-to-day adventures.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Just so you know, I cannot cook to save my life. Get the picture? Expect tales of me rummaging through my kitchen, making my way to good food.
- When Chemist Dad Cooks
- The collection of my kitchen adventures, recipes and some cooking tips.
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- an easy way to cook
- The Daily Chef
- A food lover's diary about her culinary sniffings, whether others' or her own, local or foreign.
- Recipes & Cooking Tips by Chef Hermie
- Recipes tested and tasted just for you from Chef Hermie with love!
- Lots of free worldwide recipes downloads and cooking tips. It also includes Filipino cuisine.