Blogs on reading
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- The Bookish Fanboy
- A blog for those people who loves book/reading.
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Write Away!
- This site is WORDLAB CLINIC's INK LINK. A venue where our students can proudly showcase their thoughts and other creative works. We also feature news and updates about our clinic calendar and latest seminars or conferences on learning disabilities.
- Everyday Musings
- For the book, movie, and series lovers
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in solo adventures, in photos, in midnights, and cups of coffee.
- BASA stands for Bayan Akayin Sa Abot-tanaw. We envision nation-building through library excellence and a culture of reading through trainors training and book donations to libraries.
- Gail Reads Books
- Reviews, rants and raves of all kinds of Young Adult books. Sometimes a bit of Chick Lit will be thrown in there, too.
- Cinderella Stories
- The Cinderella who loves reading