Blogs on reading
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Cinderella Stories
- The Cinderella who loves reading
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.
- Write Away!
- This site is WORDLAB CLINIC's INK LINK. A venue where our students can proudly showcase their thoughts and other creative works. We also feature news and updates about our clinic calendar and latest seminars or conferences on learning disabilities.
- BASA stands for Bayan Akayin Sa Abot-tanaw. We envision nation-building through library excellence and a culture of reading through trainors training and book donations to libraries.
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.