Blogs on reading
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.
- Gail Reads Books
- Reviews, rants and raves of all kinds of Young Adult books. Sometimes a bit of Chick Lit will be thrown in there, too.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- I Am February Four
- Reviews, opinions, thoughts, and just things I wanna say about the books I read. Or sometimes just random thoughts I wanna type. And some reblogs.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- BASA stands for Bayan Akayin Sa Abot-tanaw. We envision nation-building through library excellence and a culture of reading through trainors training and book donations to libraries.
- The Bookish Fanboy
- A blog for those people who loves book/reading.
- Cinderella Stories
- The Cinderella who loves reading
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.
- Everyday Musings
- For the book, movie, and series lovers