Blogs on reading
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Books in My Baggage
- Books in My Baggage has one goal : To inspire other people to read books. This blog hopes to give you what a reader can feel after reading a particular book and also the learnings that one can get after.
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Bookworms' Avenue
- Bookworms' Avenue is a book blog featuring YA/NA book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways and other stuff regarding books! :D
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- The Selkie Reads Stories
- the tedious life of a bipolar teen selkie who spends her days with her nose in a book, mindlessly wandering through her own personal game of minesweeper.
- Kiss a Bookworm
- It's a book blog. I post about books, my reviews on books that I've read. Books. Books. Books.
- Write Away!
- This site is WORDLAB CLINIC's INK LINK. A venue where our students can proudly showcase their thoughts and other creative works. We also feature news and updates about our clinic calendar and latest seminars or conferences on learning disabilities.
- The Entropy Blog
- Thinker, writer, skeptic, spy. And I would like fries with my k-pop, please.
- 120 Books
- A blog devoted to a yearly reading challenge of finishing 120 books.
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.
- Everyday Musings
- For the book, movie, and series lovers
- Thoughts and Pieces
- thoughts of a blessed wife, a sentimental lover, a novice book worm, an aspiring cook, a sporadic digiscrapper, a foster mother of two pups, a pasta lover, an avid true blood viewer, a listener of good music, an addict net surfer, a cyclic mall hopper...
- BASA stands for Bayan Akayin Sa Abot-tanaw. We envision nation-building through library excellence and a culture of reading through trainors training and book donations to libraries.