Blogs on reading
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- Cinderella Stories
- The Cinderella who loves reading
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Bookworms' Avenue
- Bookworms' Avenue is a book blog featuring YA/NA book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways and other stuff regarding books! :D
- Write Away!
- This site is WORDLAB CLINIC's INK LINK. A venue where our students can proudly showcase their thoughts and other creative works. We also feature news and updates about our clinic calendar and latest seminars or conferences on learning disabilities.
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.
- Everyday Musings
- For the book, movie, and series lovers
- Thoughts and Pieces
- thoughts of a blessed wife, a sentimental lover, a novice book worm, an aspiring cook, a sporadic digiscrapper, a foster mother of two pups, a pasta lover, an avid true blood viewer, a listener of good music, an addict net surfer, a cyclic mall hopper...