Blogs on reading
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- I Am February Four
- Reviews, opinions, thoughts, and just things I wanna say about the books I read. Or sometimes just random thoughts I wanna type. And some reblogs.
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.
- Mr. Book Wonder
- Join Mr. Book Wonder in his wondrous adventure with books as he brings you literary news, book reviews, interviews and more.
- Write Away!
- This site is WORDLAB CLINIC's INK LINK. A venue where our students can proudly showcase their thoughts and other creative works. We also feature news and updates about our clinic calendar and latest seminars or conferences on learning disabilities.
- The Bad Wolf
- Blog about books and other fangirl stuff