Blogs on reading
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- The Bookish Fanboy
- A blog for those people who loves book/reading.
- Write Away!
- This site is WORDLAB CLINIC's INK LINK. A venue where our students can proudly showcase their thoughts and other creative works. We also feature news and updates about our clinic calendar and latest seminars or conferences on learning disabilities.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.