Blogs on reading
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- Cinderella Stories
- The Cinderella who loves reading
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.