Blogs on reading
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.
- BASA stands for Bayan Akayin Sa Abot-tanaw. We envision nation-building through library excellence and a culture of reading through trainors training and book donations to libraries.
- Gail Reads Books
- Reviews, rants and raves of all kinds of Young Adult books. Sometimes a bit of Chick Lit will be thrown in there, too.
- The Bookish Fanboy
- A blog for those people who loves book/reading.
- Everyday Musings
- For the book, movie, and series lovers
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.