Blogs on reading
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Cinderella Stories
- The Cinderella who loves reading
- Bookworms' Avenue
- Bookworms' Avenue is a book blog featuring YA/NA book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways and other stuff regarding books! :D
- Filipina librarian who supports advocacies such as Reading and Information Literacy.
- Write Away!
- This site is WORDLAB CLINIC's INK LINK. A venue where our students can proudly showcase their thoughts and other creative works. We also feature news and updates about our clinic calendar and latest seminars or conferences on learning disabilities.
- Everyday Musings
- For the book, movie, and series lovers
- BASA stands for Bayan Akayin Sa Abot-tanaw. We envision nation-building through library excellence and a culture of reading through trainors training and book donations to libraries.
- Thoughts and Pieces
- thoughts of a blessed wife, a sentimental lover, a novice book worm, an aspiring cook, a sporadic digiscrapper, a foster mother of two pups, a pasta lover, an avid true blood viewer, a listener of good music, an addict net surfer, a cyclic mall hopper...
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.