Blogs on random thoughts
- Project Haru
- Make-up/Skin Care Aficionado. Gamer. Foodie. Otaku. Engineer by profession, writer at heart (A frustrated one at that!).
- Michael's Hut
- A personal blog of Michael David Oyco. His online book of random thoughts about everything under the sun and maybe even further.
- JYM is Personal Blog founded on October 19, 2013. It's purpose is to give an outlet for the owner's love for writing, reading, sharing thoughts and as a past time from his hectic work schedule.
- The Pen and I
- My take on various things. Current issues, random thoughts, celebrities, stories about people, things, situation and anything my heart desires to write.
- My Mind In Random
- My personal takes on almost everything.
- My very own site.... tara bisitahin nyo!
- the shenanigans of eenamorata
- This blog is an attempt to immortalize the life that I am currently living, it is a positive thinking exercise-- an attempt to make better thoughts out of the not so better things and I'd be making greater thoughts out of better things.
- Tiny Panda
- I blog about my awesome discoveries, travels, personal opinions on anything under the sun, I sometimes make reviews on movies and books. The way I speak on my blog is either english, taglish, and tagalog, depends on the mood ^__^
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- a blog of a young beauty addict who loves makeup, thrift finds and a lot more!
- Pritsininni: Of This and That
- random thoughts just run through my mind
- I'm a person w/ multiple interests and this blog will try to document them. Random thoughts also included.
- Diary of a Perky Kid
- This blog contains my thoughts, daily adventures, mishaps, and many many more. :)
- Confessions of a Wonderwomom
- Confessions on Family, Fashion, Food, Fun and anything under the sun!
- Sealed with Faith
- A blog that talks about life experiences that are worth-sealing. Topics and experiences such as faith, beauty and cosmetics, books and life in general.
- Peppered Enchantments
- Because LIFE is an enchantment neither bland nor sweet, but peppered to taste just right by the person who lives it, I become my life's enchantress.