Blogs on random thoughts
- Closet Beauty Junkie
- Thoughts and musings of a closet beauty junkie. Secret fan of all things adorable, pretty and lovely
- Michael's Hut
- A personal blog of Michael David Oyco. His online book of random thoughts about everything under the sun and maybe even further.
- miss OR donya?
- Aside from this is my raves and rants haven, You can find simple life tools that can help you. I don’t know what but I’m pretty sure it has. haha :)
- JYM is Personal Blog founded on October 19, 2013. It's purpose is to give an outlet for the owner's love for writing, reading, sharing thoughts and as a past time from his hectic work schedule.
- TINY BLOGGER
- I blog about my travels, personal opinions on anything under the sun, I sometimes make reviews on movies and books. Kind of geek.The way I speak on my blog is either english, taglish, and tagalog ^__^
- My Mind In Random
- My personal takes on almost everything.
- My very own site.... tara bisitahin nyo!
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- random thooughts of sey :)
- The Pen and I
- My take on various things. Current issues, random thoughts, celebrities, stories about people, things, situation and anything my heart desires to write.
- Pritsininni: Of This and That
- random thoughts just run through my mind
- a blog of a young beauty addict who loves makeup, thrift finds and a lot more!
- the shenanigans of eenamorata
- This blog is an attempt to immortalize the life that I am currently living, it is a positive thinking exercise-- an attempt to make better thoughts out of the not so better things and I'd be making greater thoughts out of better things.
- Confessions of a Wonderwomom
- Confessions on Family, Fashion, Food, Fun and anything under the sun!
- I'm a person w/ multiple interests and this blog will try to document them. Random thoughts also included.
- Sealed with Faith
- A blog that talks about life experiences that are worth-sealing. Topics and experiences such as faith, beauty and cosmetics, books and life in general.
- Peppered Enchantments
- Because LIFE is an enchantment neither bland nor sweet, but peppered to taste just right by the person who lives it, I become my life's enchantress.