Blogs on product review
- Yettezkie's Doodles will be your ultimate source for your daily and/or weekly dose of beauty, fashion, and geekyness, all rolled up in one. Just enough to satisfy your usual cravings.
- Remake style is your daily dose of fashion, style, makeup, lifestyle and product reviews. Contact me through iammarinella(at)gmail(dot)com
- Who says fashion and beauty don't mix? I'm an anti-losyang mom trying to keep it together fashionably. Email: email@example.com
- Fierce Blogs
- Fierce Find that the author recommends to his readers. These may be products, services, TV, movies and even talents. From time to time there are also rumors and exposing bad experiences on certain establishments.
- Style and Glow
- A budget guide to every skin care and make up items.
- a blog that gives you your daily beauty boost both inside and out,may it be about beauty tips,product reviews,skincares,makeups,tutorials,foods,entertainments.etc,coming from a makeup enthusiasts beauty bag..look and feel beautiful in your own way
- STYLE MAVEN
- This inspirational photo blog is by Miiya, Her blog is full of fashion and style through all pictures, each and every one of them represents what, and how she sees fashion
- A 20 year old registered respiratory therapist who is a photography and beauty enthusiast. She shares her beauty interest in this little space on the internet.
- Giay to the World
- Its all about lifestyle, likes and interests of a full-time mom; events and promotions; product reviews and giveaways
- Its Mommy Jen
- A young mom at 23, Happy go-lucky turned hard working person, A frustrated fashion icon, A beach bum who doesn't know how to swim and an ambisyosa in real life.
- Consumer Reviews
- A review site of any products I tried and tested
- Loving it Amor
- Sharing my life experiences through writing.
- I'm RunAddict
- Stay-at-home Mom of 2 running her way to success. A lifestyle blog.
- Simply pure of Creyziness
- In this blog I share my beauty tips, my product reviews and my search for cheap Gyaru/Lolita inspired fashion stores here in the Philippines. <a href=http://demonoid.en.softonic.com/ >demonoid</a>
- Confessions of GAB Bautista
- Confessions of GAB Bautista is a personal blog of Gladys Ann Bautist an 18 year old Business Administration student at University of Santo Tomas. This blog provides you the latest makeup tutorial, products reviews and happenings in the life of Gab.