Blogs on politics
- Opinions by Flow Galindez
- Blog that talks about news, politics, entertainment, advocacy and opinion
- The Filipino Scribe
- The Filipino Scribe is a nationally-recognized news and commentary blog. It is managed by Mark Madrona, an online journalist and college instructor. Follow us on Twitter @FilipinoScribe and like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/rightonthemark.ph
- Jumbo Dumbo Thoughts
- A boy with a disproportionate head goes on a lifelong quest to bring numbers, data, and reality together.
- Dalubhasang Pinoy
- Ekspertong Pananaliksik Ng Mga Pangyayari Mula Sa Kritikong Pilipino
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- the blog features mostly celeb pics, politics, current events, sports articles, pics especially the azkals. Also it features movies and their vidcaps. The purpose of the site is to post anything that is delicious, succulent and mouth watering online.
- Politics and Governance
- Review and lecture notes on Politics and Governance
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Philippine Government Information
- We blog about latest happenings, holiday announcements, and some other Philippine-related information. Your number one source of anything government-related happenings in the Philippines.
- Philippine Review
- A news review and political commentary blog by Regel Javines. Philippine Review is decisive and no-holds-barred opinion and story about issues.
- This side of Perry
- Perry's blog
- OpinYon is the Philippines' first and only weekly opinion newsmagazine.
- Stella Arnaldo's Blogspot
- A collection travel stories and food reviews, published pieces, the stories behind the stories, gossip, and hearty opinions on just about any topic. Lots of stream of consciousness musings too...
- Blog Watch
- Blog Watch is composed of independent-minded bloggers and social media users who leverage new technology tools to advocate social change and serve as a citizens’ watchdog and collective conscience for transparency and good governance.
- Exilez will give you the best news around the world, latest Google trends, new gadgets, design, celebrity, nature, photography techniques, sports update, music video, online market, seo.
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Kuro Kuro
- A government & political blog submitted by people just like you. This blog is part of the Definitely Filipino Network.
- Mga Sulating Pilipino
- A compilation of Filipino poems, some technical, political and family issues
- Jaime de Guzman : akosiliet
- We should not blog for blogging sake. We should treat our blogs as tools in advancing people's aspirations. It should serve the masses and most of all their struggle. BLOG THE STRUGGLE, SERVE THE PEOPLE!
- Personal and Travel blog
- News that Matters to Filipinos Worldwide
- Pinoy Law Student
- A fusion of socio-political commentary and the law
- Opposite of Apathy
- It’s not even our blog. You own it too because we want to have a conversation with you. CONVERSATION. No preaching and no motherhood statements; just good natured folks talking about how to change the world.
- Civilization of Love
- Personal and Politics
- The Four Eyed Optimist
- Random musings of a bookworm. At times serious, mostly goofy take on life, love, politics, faith and other mysteries.
- The Chair by Rob San Miguel
- Not really the news but what do the current news mean to us. The blog is run by anonymous members of “The Movable Circle,” composed of writers, filmmakers, educators, gods, demons, sardonics, and other living creatures.
- All about community in the philippines, government, politics and current events in society.
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- Blog Ex Machina
- Make money online in the Philippines. You can also read here my rants about love, life, technology, music, sports and everything under the sun.
- Today's Gazette
- This blog contains fresh and timely news on politics, education, entertainment, lifestyle and sports
- News and updates on pinoy life news, world news, technology, sports, entertainment, breaking news, features, reports, commentary, opinion and blogs on Philippines politics, business, economy, lifestyle, entertainment, etc.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Pinoy New Politics
- Because the old one stinks.
- Senator Noynoy Aquino's Hacienda Luisita
- Senator Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino's Deepest Dark Secret: Hacienda Luisita MASAker and SCTEX issue unclosed.
- Mga Kuwentong Barbero
- These are the stories of my day to day life. Some are senseless and some are meaningful. Whatever it is life must go on and be thankful for it.
- 1belleATtumblr is a lifestyle, err... life blog written between LA and Manila.
- Non Sequiturum
- A site on the Pinoy's image abroad from a different angle that features travel, cultural and personal photos, humor, inspirational poems, tutorial videos, etc.
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- Tha Mind Pester
- Tha Mind Pester is a blog showcasing various topics worth-reading. The aim of the blog is to tickle the mind of readers.
- Chantal's Doodles
- Doodles are usually incorporated with nonsense and random scribblings and drawings, but this blog tries to incorporate random thoughts and personal views to relevant issues of the society into writing.
- Random Ramblings from My Daily Life
- Daily rants that make amusingly makes sense.
- Kabuddy Blog
- Tackles and provide reviews & opinions on hot topics which are related to Philippines interest and technology.
- For My Country Philippines
- This blog contains My Articles regarding: 1. Philippine Politics Before and Beyond 2010 2. Parliamentary-Federal System of Government 3. The New Leaders 4. If I Will Be President Later section is all About Me.
- Honesto General Online
- This blog is an extension of myself. I used to write for the opinion column, in the Philippine Daily Inquirer for the last 16 years. Here you will read my previous articles and future articles.
- THIS IS MY PHILIPPINES
- I am Procopio. I am a Filipino. I love my country and my fellowmen. I dream that one day my country will stand on its own, free from all slavery and oppression. I am a Filipino. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!!!
- political views in layman's term
- Home of the CUTEST blogger in town.
- What's on my Mind?
- What's on my Mind - My Daily Facebook Post is a blog compilation of my daily facebook statuses. This is where I archived all my daily post for the present and past year I've been posting on facebook.
- Virtual First World Philippines
- Parallel Reality and Strategy Knol: Create a First World Philippines
- It's a blog about debate, government, and poetry and literature