Blogs on politics
- The Filipino Scribe
- The Filipino Scribe is a nationally-recognized news and commentary blog. It is managed by Mark Madrona, an online journalist and college instructor. Follow us on Twitter @FilipinoScribe and like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/rightonthemark.ph
- Politiko is a news and social media portal about politicians, their relatives and allies in the Philippines.
- Jumbo Dumbo Thoughts
- A boy with a disproportionate head goes on a lifelong quest to bring numbers, data, and reality together.
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- This side of Perry
- Perry's blog
- Philippine Government Information
- We blog about latest happenings, holiday announcements, and some other Philippine-related information. Your number one source of anything government-related happenings in the Philippines.
- Politics and Governance
- Review and lecture notes on Politics and Governance
- Exilez will give you the best news around the world, latest Google trends, new gadgets, design, celebrity, nature, photography techniques, sports update, music video, online market, seo.
- The Contrarian Journal
- An opinion blog dedicated to commentary on social, political and cultural issues. Not for the easily offended.
- Stella Arnaldo's Blogspot
- A collection travel stories and food reviews, published pieces, the stories behind the stories, gossip, and hearty opinions on just about any topic. Lots of stream of consciousness musings too...
- Pinoy Law Student
- A fusion of socio-political commentary and the law
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- We deliver trending news from showbiz,current event, social media,politics, weather and sports
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Blog Ex Machina
- Make money online in the Philippines. You can also read here my rants about love, life, technology, music, sports and everything under the sun.
- The Four Eyed Optimist
- Random musings of a bookworm. At times serious, mostly goofy take on life, love, politics, faith and other mysteries.
- Piercing Pens
- A pair of twenty-something writer-journalists write about Philippine news and issues.
- Mga Sulating Pilipino
- A compilation of Filipino poems, some technical, political and family issues
- Jaime de Guzman : akosiliet
- We should not blog for blogging sake. We should treat our blogs as tools in advancing people's aspirations. It should serve the masses and most of all their struggle. BLOG THE STRUGGLE, SERVE THE PEOPLE!
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Kabuddy Blog
- Tackles and provide reviews & opinions on hot topics which are related to Philippines interest and technology.
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- Nite Writer
- Anything from News, Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Business, Technology,Literature,Photography and some personal stuffs
- News and updates on pinoy life news, world news, technology, sports, entertainment, breaking news, features, reports, commentary, opinion and blogs on Philippines politics, business, economy, lifestyle, entertainment, etc.
- Mafih Mukh
- Personal web blog of alvin bristol including his real life experiences as Filipino, OFW, about Philippine politics, nursing career, pinoy scandals, family and friend's activities and events
- Random Ramblings from My Daily Life
- Daily rants that make amusingly makes sense.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- For My Country Philippines
- This blog contains My Articles regarding: 1. Philippine Politics Before and Beyond 2010 2. Parliamentary-Federal System of Government 3. The New Leaders 4. If I Will Be President Later section is all About Me.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Trending News
- Everyday update news about artist, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, International,Technnology, Weather
- Home of the CUTEST blogger in town.
- Dalubhasang Pinoy
- Ekspertong Pananaliksik Ng Mga Pangyayari Mula Sa Kritikong Pilipino
- The Chair by Rob San Miguel
- Not really the news but what do the current news mean to us. The blog is run by anonymous members of “The Movable Circle,” composed of writers, filmmakers, educators, gods, demons, sardonics, and other living creatures.
- Civilization of Love
- Personal and Politics
- Opposite of Apathy
- It’s not even our blog. You own it too because we want to have a conversation with you. CONVERSATION. No preaching and no motherhood statements; just good natured folks talking about how to change the world.
- Ang blog na ginawa para sa malayang kwentuhan, talakayan, balitaktakan, at siyetahan ng mga Pinoy.
- Legendary Joey Batangas
- This blog contains day to day accounts and articles about things that matter, does not matter and anti-matter. Crazy rumins, literary prose--about everything and nothing.
- Mission 1MPossible
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Pinoy Style
- its all about under the sun, anything and different of stories base from my experience. maybe it is a Politics or a short story that i want to share to the community of multi media and social media.
- Mathematics of Kits,Networks and Politics
- Exploring the mathematics of kits and sequences, graphs and networks and philippine politics
- Brain bang
- Through Brain Bang, a lot of discussion will hopefully be generated on market positioning and public relations. No idea killers here. Only passionate dialectics.
- *=) SALAG
- A personal blog that talks about Life, Love, Politics and everything under the heat of the sun
- OpinYon is the Philippines' first and only weekly opinion newsmagazine.
- the mungo conspiracy
- Bakit ba mungo ang gulay pag Friday? Alam mo ba?
- Imba Pinoy!
- A tumblr community for Filipinos who enjoy reading and reblogging facts and finds about their culture. This is a community for proud Filipinos who doesn't care how others perceive them but how they really act in reality. Imba ang Pinoy!
- What's on my Mind?
- What's on my Mind - My Daily Facebook Post is a blog compilation of my daily facebook statuses. This is where I archived all my daily post for the present and past year I've been posting on facebook.
- The Daily Prophet
- Views on Politics, Society & Personal Lives
- sinasabi ko lang
- mostly personal thoughts on various subjects including spirituality
- Chantal's Doodles
- Doodles are usually incorporated with nonsense and random scribblings and drawings, but this blog tries to incorporate random thoughts and personal views to relevant issues of the society into writing.
- This blog was created for the purpose of exercising the author's freedom of expression and maybe somehow open the eyes of its readers to the realities of current social issues in the Philippines and in the world.