Blogs on politics
- The Filipino Scribe
- The Filipino Scribe is a nationally-recognized news and commentary blog. It is managed by Mark Madrona, an online journalist and college instructor. Follow us on Twitter @FilipinoScribe and like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/rightonthemark.ph
- Politiko is a news and social media portal about politicians, their relatives and allies in the Philippines.
- Jumbo Dumbo Thoughts
- A boy with a disproportionate head goes on a lifelong quest to bring numbers, data, and reality together.
- Politics and Governance
- Review and lecture notes on Politics and Governance
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Philippine Government Information
- We blog about latest happenings, holiday announcements, and some other Philippine-related information. Your number one source of anything government-related happenings in the Philippines.
- Pinoy Law Student
- A fusion of socio-political commentary and the law
- The Contrarian Journal
- An opinion blog dedicated to commentary on social, political and cultural issues. Not for the easily offended.
- Stella Arnaldo's Blogspot
- A collection travel stories and food reviews, published pieces, the stories behind the stories, gossip, and hearty opinions on just about any topic. Lots of stream of consciousness musings too...
- Mga Sulating Pilipino
- A compilation of Filipino poems, some technical, political and family issues
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Jaime de Guzman : akosiliet
- We should not blog for blogging sake. We should treat our blogs as tools in advancing people's aspirations. It should serve the masses and most of all their struggle. BLOG THE STRUGGLE, SERVE THE PEOPLE!
- Exilez will give you the best news around the world, latest Google trends, new gadgets, design, celebrity, nature, photography techniques, sports update, music video, online market, seo.
- This side of Perry
- Perry's blog
- The Chair by Rob San Miguel
- Not really the news but what do the current news mean to us. The blog is run by anonymous members of “The Movable Circle,” composed of writers, filmmakers, educators, gods, demons, sardonics, and other living creatures.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Non Sequiturum
- A site on the Pinoy's image abroad from a different angle that features travel, cultural and personal photos, humor, inspirational poems, tutorial videos, etc.
- Piercing Pens
- A pair of twenty-something writer-journalists write about Philippine news and issues.
- The Four Eyed Optimist
- Random musings of a bookworm. At times serious, mostly goofy take on life, love, politics, faith and other mysteries.
- Blog Ex Machina
- Make money online in the Philippines. You can also read here my rants about love, life, technology, music, sports and everything under the sun.
- For My Country Philippines
- This blog contains My Articles regarding: 1. Philippine Politics Before and Beyond 2010 2. Parliamentary-Federal System of Government 3. The New Leaders 4. If I Will Be President Later section is all About Me.
- We deliver trending news from showbiz,current event, social media,politics, weather and sports
- Kabuddy Blog
- Tackles and provide reviews & opinions on hot topics which are related to Philippines interest and technology.
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Mafih Mukh
- Personal web blog of alvin bristol including his real life experiences as Filipino, OFW, about Philippine politics, nursing career, pinoy scandals, family and friend's activities and events
- News and updates on pinoy life news, world news, technology, sports, entertainment, breaking news, features, reports, commentary, opinion and blogs on Philippines politics, business, economy, lifestyle, entertainment, etc.
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- Home of the CUTEST blogger in town.
- OpinYon is the Philippines' first and only weekly opinion newsmagazine.
- the mungo conspiracy
- Bakit ba mungo ang gulay pag Friday? Alam mo ba?
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- Trending News
- Everyday update news about artist, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, International,Technnology, Weather
- Mission 1MPossible
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Random Ramblings from My Daily Life
- Daily rants that make amusingly makes sense.
- Philippine Political Opinions
- The contents are not limited to political opinions, but also political anomalies, political tactics, political scandals, premature political ads and even corruption.
- Dalubhasang Pinoy
- Ekspertong Pananaliksik Ng Mga Pangyayari Mula Sa Kritikong Pilipino
- Mathematics of Kits,Networks and Politics
- Exploring the mathematics of kits and sequences, graphs and networks and philippine politics
- The Social Veckler
- All About ShowViz And Political Veckling!
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- Team Gordon 2010
- Team Gordon 2010 is a group of ordinary citizens pushing for change in Philippine politics.
- Ang blog na ginawa para sa malayang kwentuhan, talakayan, balitaktakan, at siyetahan ng mga Pinoy.
- Showbiz, Politics, Governance, Gossips, Commentaries of anything under the Sun
- Nite Writer
- Anything from News, Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Business, Technology,Literature,Photography and some personal stuffs
- Philippine Review
- A news review and political commentary blog by Regel Javines. Philippine Review is decisive and no-holds-barred opinion and story about issues.
- Alexis Chua | The Official Personal Blog
- The official blog of Alexis C. Chua of General Santos City, the Philippines
- Trapo at Basahan
- mga kuru-kuro't ideya tungkol sa maruming mundo ng pulitika
- Civilization of Love
- Personal and Politics
- Opposite of Apathy
- It’s not even our blog. You own it too because we want to have a conversation with you. CONVERSATION. No preaching and no motherhood statements; just good natured folks talking about how to change the world.
- *=) SALAG
- A personal blog that talks about Life, Love, Politics and everything under the heat of the sun