Blogs on politics
- Politics and Governance
- Review and lecture notes on Politics and Governance
- Jumbo Dumbo Thoughts
- A boy with a disproportionate head goes on a lifelong quest to bring numbers, data, and reality together.
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- Philippine Government Information
- We blog about latest happenings, holiday announcements, and some other Philippine-related information. Your number one source of anything government-related happenings in the Philippines.
- The Contrarian Journal
- An opinion blog dedicated to commentary on social, political and cultural issues. Not for the easily offended.
- Pinoy Law Student
- A fusion of socio-political commentary and the law
- Stella Arnaldo's Blogspot
- A collection travel stories and food reviews, published pieces, the stories behind the stories, gossip, and hearty opinions on just about any topic. Lots of stream of consciousness musings too...
- Paglalakbay sa Puso ng Isang Ina
- A Pinay mom writes about politics, parenting, living, resiliency, kindness, faith and hope
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Mga Sulating Pilipino
- A compilation of Filipino poems, some technical, political and family issues
- Jaime de Guzman : akosiliet
- We should not blog for blogging sake. We should treat our blogs as tools in advancing people's aspirations. It should serve the masses and most of all their struggle. BLOG THE STRUGGLE, SERVE THE PEOPLE!
- Tales of a Mariner Police
- Your everyday story based on the perspective of a Police Captain tasked to enforce environmental and maritime laws in addition to his regular duties as a police officer.
- Online News Balita
- Online News Balita provides the current and hottest news about weather, business, entertainment, money, technology, education, health, and sports.
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Exilez will give you the best news around the world, latest Google trends, new gadgets, design, celebrity, nature, photography techniques, sports update, music video, online market, seo.
- This side of Perry
- Perry's blog
- We deliver trending news from showbiz,current event, social media,politics, weather and sports
- Trending News
- Everyday update news about artist, Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, International,Technnology, Weather
- The Four Eyed Optimist
- Random musings of a bookworm. At times serious, mostly goofy take on life, love, politics, faith and other mysteries.
- The Chair by Rob San Miguel
- Not really the news but what do the current news mean to us. The blog is run by anonymous members of “The Movable Circle,” composed of writers, filmmakers, educators, gods, demons, sardonics, and other living creatures.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- For My Country Philippines
- This blog contains My Articles regarding: 1. Philippine Politics Before and Beyond 2010 2. Parliamentary-Federal System of Government 3. The New Leaders 4. If I Will Be President Later section is all About Me.
- Mafih Mukh
- Personal web blog of alvin bristol including his real life experiences as Filipino, OFW, about Philippine politics, nursing career, pinoy scandals, family and friend's activities and events
- Piercing Pens
- A pair of twenty-something writer-journalists write about Philippine news and issues.
- Layman Pinoy
- A relatively normal guy's perspective on anything Filipino. The blog focuses on news and current affairs so politics is a usual topic. But music and entertainment may also be discussed from time to time.
- Mission 1MPossible
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Philippine Political Opinions
- The contents are not limited to political opinions, but also political anomalies, political tactics, political scandals, premature political ads and even corruption.
- Home of the CUTEST blogger in town.
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- Non Sequiturum
- A site on the Pinoy's image abroad from a different angle that features travel, cultural and personal photos, humor, inspirational poems, tutorial videos, etc.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- News and updates on pinoy life news, world news, technology, sports, entertainment, breaking news, features, reports, commentary, opinion and blogs on Philippines politics, business, economy, lifestyle, entertainment, etc.
- Team Gordon 2010
- Team Gordon 2010 is a group of ordinary citizens pushing for change in Philippine politics.
- *=) SALAG
- A personal blog that talks about Life, Love, Politics and everything under the heat of the sun
- Kabuddy Blog
- Tackles and provide reviews & opinions on hot topics which are related to Philippines interest and technology.
- Mathematics of Kits,Networks and Politics
- Exploring the mathematics of kits and sequences, graphs and networks and philippine politics
- My Left and Right Brain
- Opinions, Reactions, and Commentaries... On Current Events, Pop Culture and Life in General... Born out of thousands of musings, frustrations, obsessions and periods of restlessness. Welcome to the random workings of my brain!
- The Filipino Scribe
- The Filipino Scribe is a nationally-recognized news and commentary blog. It is managed by Mark Madrona, an online journalist and college instructor. Follow us on Twitter @FilipinoScribe and like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/rightonthemark.ph
- Chantal's Doodles
- Doodles are usually incorporated with nonsense and random scribblings and drawings, but this blog tries to incorporate random thoughts and personal views to relevant issues of the society into writing.
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- Ang blog na ginawa para sa malayang kwentuhan, talakayan, balitaktakan, at siyetahan ng mga Pinoy.