Blogs on poetry
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- Papaleng Thoughts - Unplugged
- My simple thoughts translated into Poetry, Music/film videos, Health Matters, FYI and DIY stuffs.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Sari-saring arte ng buhay. Tamang basa lang.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- A Jelouish Narration
- This is my abode of wishful thinking and musing-spilling; I am stiff with the fact that these thoughts should wander free in an open field. Like. This. Blog.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- a haiku poem blog
- one haiku per day. or at least that's my goal. :)
- The Sassy Writer
- A blog that chronicles the journey of a writer and a soon to be lawyer.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster is the extension of my fitful heart, full mind and fleshy soul. You’ll find love poems, ballad, sonnets, haiku, melancholy and speculative poems in this blog.
- It's a blog about debate, government, and poetry and literature
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- caffeine & Ink
- a poetry blog composed of poems about bitterness and hopeless romantic-ness because I'm forever loveless; Kclyn, F, 93liner
- The Lust Manifesto
- Whims. Poems. Thoughts.
- How To's of Life
- A personal collection of thoughts, insights, opinions, how to's and lessons about life, love, money with tidbits of movie and book reviews, art and poetry and unnecessary ramblings in between
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- A Safer Haven - P. Viron's Official Blog
- Pop culture, life as a college student in Baguio City
- An in-depth study on different poetic forms and an indulgence of oneself therein.
- Sweet Moments with Ms. B
- Moments of sweetness, poetry, photoshots and more!
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- My Bloglife <3
- a blog which shares thoughts, and everything about my passion in cool stuffs like editing, writing an article, poetry, fashion tips and relationship. :)
- Read Me Like A Poem
- An aspiring Pinoy poet reporting his take on life, health food and love.