Blogs on poetry
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Papaleng Thoughts - Unplugged
- My simple thoughts translated into Poetry, Music/film videos, Health Matters, FYI and DIY stuffs.
- My journey through life's complexity and simplicity.
- A Whirlwind of Thoughts and ETC
- A plethora of musings, prose and poetry.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Walang Kwentang Blog
- Simpleng blog mula sa isang simpleng blogger.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- a haiku poem blog
- one haiku per day. or at least that's my goal. :)
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- A Safer Haven - P. Viron's Official Blog
- Pop culture, life as a college student in Baguio City
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- A one-stop shop for food, coffee, fashion, travel, personal rants, poetry.
- The Poetry Of Things
- "THE POETRY OF THINGS" IS A PAGE DEDICATED TO CHRONICLING THE BEAUTIFUL STORIES BEHIND THE THINGS WE CHERISH. IT FEATURES THE POETRY OF OUR MATERIAL POSSESSIONS - THE REASONS WHY WE PUT SUCH VALUE IN THESE KEEPSAKES WE TREASURE.
- How To's of Life
- A personal collection of thoughts, insights, opinions, how to's and lessons about life, love, money with tidbits of movie and book reviews, art and poetry and unnecessary ramblings in between
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- My Bloglife <3
- a blog which shares thoughts, and everything about my passion in cool stuffs like editing, writing an article, poetry, fashion tips and relationship. :)
- The Utter Randomness of Things
- Poetry and essays either slightly or fully wrought under the influence of alcohol
- A shrinking violet who has been mistakenly perceived as a poised fox, scrabbling words to make sense of her reveries. Writing Aspirant, Filipino, Reader,More of a Worrier Than a Dreamer
- Sweet Moments with Ms. B
- Moments of sweetness, poetry, photoshots and more!
- Read Me Like A Poem
- An aspiring Pinoy poet reporting his take on life, health food and love.
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- Inks and Verses
- my inner sanctum...
- Blue Moon Station
- restless pen, mind twister, aimless wanderer, crazy interloper...
- Chronic Over-thinker
- Natalie was born not be perfect but to be impeccably awesome. She love books and food more than people. You might find her walking every night along Central Avenue with her headphones on. She is a pursuer of dreams and kinda weird.