Blogs on poetry
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- A Whirlwind of Thoughts and ETC
- A plethora of musings, prose and poetry.
- This blog is all about... love and passion for all things crafty, diy inspirations, crochet, poetry, books, a little bit about being a stay-at-home mom, and a nice place for sharing ideas.
- Life and Journey
- Life beyond boundaries and limitations. I am Lon, a nonentity. Captures every moment through writing. Filipino. Freelance blogger.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- A one-stop shop for food, coffee, fashion, travel, personal rants, poetry.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Chronic Over-thinker
- Natalie was born not be perfect but to be impeccably awesome. She love books and food more than people. You might find her walking every night along Central Avenue with her headphones on. She is a pursuer of dreams and kinda weird.
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- Sweet Moments with Ms. B
- Moments of sweetness, poetry, photoshots and more!
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- A shrinking violet who has been mistakenly perceived as a poised fox, scrabbling words to make sense of her reveries. Writing Aspirant, Filipino, Reader,More of a Worrier Than a Dreamer
- Facial Reverb
- Nagsusulat kami ng poetry. Mostly sad themes. Sana'y may oras ka para basahin kami! :D Don't forget to comment.
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- A Safer Haven - P. Viron's Official Blog
- Pop culture, life as a college student in Baguio City
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- a haiku poem blog
- one haiku per day. or at least that's my goal. :)