Blogs on poetry
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- My journey through life's complexity and simplicity.
- Papaleng Thoughts - Unplugged
- My simple thoughts translated into Poetry, Music/film videos, Health Matters, FYI and DIY stuffs.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- A Whirlwind of Thoughts and ETC
- A plethora of musings, prose and poetry.
- Chronic Over-thinker
- Natalie was born not be perfect but to be impeccably awesome. She love books and food more than people. You might find her walking every night along Central Avenue with her headphones on. She is a pursuer of dreams and kinda weird.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- a haiku poem blog
- one haiku per day. or at least that's my goal. :)
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- A Jelouish Narration
- This is my abode of wishful thinking and musing-spilling; I am stiff with the fact that these thoughts should wander free in an open field. Like. This. Blog.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- A shrinking violet who has been mistakenly perceived as a poised fox, scrabbling words to make sense of her reveries. Writing Aspirant, Filipino, Reader,More of a Worrier Than a Dreamer
- Sweet Moments with Ms. B
- Moments of sweetness, poetry, photoshots and more!
- An in-depth study on different poetic forms and an indulgence of oneself therein.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster is the extension of my fitful heart, full mind and fleshy soul. You’ll find love poems, ballad, sonnets, haiku, melancholy and speculative poems in this blog.
- It's a blog about debate, government, and poetry and literature
- The Literary Temple of Indulgence
- Behold, the paradigm of Indulgence, the literary temple of conscious expression, and the liberal baptism of an open mind. Urban Satire, rants and raves, poetry, philosophy, and overall bitching from a 26 yr old FIl-Am.
- My Bloglife <3
- a blog which shares thoughts, and everything about my passion in cool stuffs like editing, writing an article, poetry, fashion tips and relationship. :)
- Mia the Nowhere Girl
- A little space on the web where random thoughts are written, a thought haven, where what goes inside my head, figuratively, becomes tangible.
- How To's of Life
- A personal collection of thoughts, insights, opinions, how to's and lessons about life, love, money with tidbits of movie and book reviews, art and poetry and unnecessary ramblings in between
- Read Me Like A Poem
- An aspiring Pinoy poet reporting his take on life, health food and love.
- A Safer Haven - P. Viron's Official Blog
- Pop culture, life as a college student in Baguio City