Blogs on poetry
- This blog is all about... love and passion for all things crafty, diy inspirations, crochet, poetry, books, a little bit about being a stay-at-home mom, and a nice place for sharing ideas.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- A Whirlwind of Thoughts and ETC
- A plethora of musings, prose and poetry.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Life and Journey
- Life beyond boundaries and limitations. I am Lon, a nonentity. Captures every moment through writing. Filipino. Freelance blogger.
- Chronic Over-thinker
- Natalie was born not be perfect but to be impeccably awesome. She love books and food more than people. You might find her walking every night along Central Avenue with her headphones on. She is a pursuer of dreams and kinda weird.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- Facial Reverb
- Nagsusulat kami ng poetry. Mostly sad themes. Sana'y may oras ka para basahin kami! :D Don't forget to comment.
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- a personal blog of a promdi boy on almost anything. rants and stories straight from the heart.