Blogs on poetry
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- My journey through life's complexity and simplicity.
- A collection of feature stories, poetry, etc.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- The Sassy Writer
- A blog that chronicles the journey of a writer and a soon to be lawyer.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- I blog about my life basically. I blog about the things that happen in med school and how I deal with them. I blog about the opportunities I grab to revive my social life and the memories I want to preserve with the special people in my life.
- Anything about life, the ups and downs of life, the positive and negative vibes of life and the experiences we once thought to be the greatest experience we had but as a matter of fact, it's not.
- The Lust Manifesto
- Whims. Poems. Thoughts.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- a haiku poem blog
- one haiku per day. or at least that's my goal. :)
- A personal blog on family, parenting, children, poems and my take on various topics.
- A Safer Haven - P. Viron's Official Blog
- Pop culture, life as a college student in Baguio City
- An in-depth study on different poetic forms and an indulgence of oneself therein.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- I write, I weep...
- This is where I write what's inside my heart. But still, no one cares.
- Beauty in Solitude: The Darkness Within and Without
- The thoughts and works of an educator from the Philippines
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Quotes and Poetry
- It's all about quotes and poetry
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Ang Taludturan ay isang Literary blog na naglalaman karamihan ng mga tulang isinulat ko.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- My Bloglife <3
- a blog which shares thoughts, and everything about my passion in cool stuffs like editing, writing an article, poetry, fashion tips and relationship. :)
- Sweet Moments with Ms. B
- Moments of sweetness, poetry, photoshots and more!
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- It's a blog about debate, government, and poetry and literature
- My Infinitesimal Space
- A boy reaching for the stars, gasping for attention and making a difference in the infinitesimal space he occupies.
- Planet CarPal
- Features poems in vernacular and in English about life and romance.
- Read Me Like A Poem
- An aspiring Pinoy poet reporting his take on life, health food and love.
- a personal blog of a promdi boy on almost anything. rants and stories straight from the heart.
- How To's of Life
- A personal collection of thoughts, insights, opinions, how to's and lessons about life, love, money with tidbits of movie and book reviews, art and poetry and unnecessary ramblings in between
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- The fine line between Genius and Insanity - A Blog about Haresh Daswani
- An Indian born and raised in the Philippines. A site which contains my artworks and literary works. Gives a good glimpse of life of a foreigner born and raised in another country, an expat of the world
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog