Blogs on poetry
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Papaleng Thoughts - Unplugged
- My simple thoughts translated into Poetry, Music/film videos, Health Matters, FYI and DIY stuffs.
- Sari-saring arte ng buhay. Tamang basa lang.
- A Whirlwind of Thoughts and ETC
- A plethora of musings, prose and poetry.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster is the extension of my fitful heart, full mind and fleshy soul. You’ll find love poems, ballad, sonnets, haiku, melancholy and speculative poems in this blog.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- A Jelouish Narration
- This is my abode of wishful thinking and musing-spilling; I am stiff with the fact that these thoughts should wander free in an open field. Like. This. Blog.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- The Lust Manifesto
- Whims. Poems. Thoughts.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- a haiku poem blog
- one haiku per day. or at least that's my goal. :)
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- It's a blog about debate, government, and poetry and literature
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Sweet Moments with Ms. B
- Moments of sweetness, poetry, photoshots and more!
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- Chronic Over-thinker
- Natalie was born not be perfect but to be impeccably awesome. She love books and food more than people. You might find her walking every night along Central Avenue with her headphones on. She is a pursuer of dreams and kinda weird.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- Read Me Like A Poem
- An aspiring Pinoy poet reporting his take on life, health food and love.
- My Bloglife <3
- a blog which shares thoughts, and everything about my passion in cool stuffs like editing, writing an article, poetry, fashion tips and relationship. :)
- The Utter Randomness of Things
- Poetry and essays either slightly or fully wrought under the influence of alcohol
- A Safer Haven - P. Viron's Official Blog
- Pop culture, life as a college student in Baguio City
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- Planet CarPal
- Features poems in vernacular and in English about life and romance.
- Liham Para kay Shinshin, Isang OFW
- Time and distance cannot separate us. This poem serves as my affirmation of faith to my beloved now living thousands of miles away.
- So Then It Was
- There is a stranger on a cliff, high above the shores of his imagining. He lights his cigarettes, and dreams, and writes, and lives. --- Poetry, photography, imaginings, thoughts, stories, and images.
- I mostly relate personal experiences with poems I have read but I also sometimes post about opportunities that are worth sharing.
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- An in-depth study on different poetic forms and an indulgence of oneself therein.
- Silver Shaded
- A collection of literature made by Jeremiah.
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog