Blogs on poetry
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- This blog is all about... love and passion for all things crafty, diy inspirations, crochet, poetry, books, a little bit about being a stay-at-home mom, and a nice place for sharing ideas.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- a haiku poem blog
- one haiku per day. or at least that's my goal. :)
- Life and Journey
- Life beyond boundaries and limitations. I am Lon, a nonentity. Captures every moment through writing. Filipino. Freelance blogger.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Chronic Over-thinker
- Natalie was born not be perfect but to be impeccably awesome. She love books and food more than people. You might find her walking every night along Central Avenue with her headphones on. She is a pursuer of dreams and kinda weird.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- A one-stop shop for food, coffee, fashion, travel, personal rants, poetry.
- A shrinking violet who has been mistakenly perceived as a poised fox, scrabbling words to make sense of her reveries. Writing Aspirant, Filipino, Reader,More of a Worrier Than a Dreamer
- My Bloglife <3
- a blog which shares thoughts, and everything about my passion in cool stuffs like editing, writing an article, poetry, fashion tips and relationship. :)
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- The Retrodare
- Immerse yourself in this online world where dreams, facts, dramas, poetry, fiction and perspective came all together as one, right at your fingertips.
- My Article Photo Blog
- My article photo blog is about anything under the merciless sun.
- Liham Para kay Shinshin, Isang OFW
- Time and distance cannot separate us. This poem serves as my affirmation of faith to my beloved now living thousands of miles away.
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster is the extension of my fitful heart, full mind and fleshy soul. You’ll find love poems, ballad, sonnets, haiku, melancholy and speculative poems in this blog.
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- PInaywriter Unpublished
- Pinaywriter writes poetry, short stories, novels.
- How To's of Life
- A personal collection of thoughts, insights, opinions, how to's and lessons about life, love, money with tidbits of movie and book reviews, art and poetry and unnecessary ramblings in between
- So Then It Was
- There is a stranger on a cliff, high above the shores of his imagining. He lights his cigarettes, and dreams, and writes, and lives. --- Poetry, photography, imaginings, thoughts, stories, and images.
- The fine line between Genius and Insanity - A Blog about Haresh Daswani
- An Indian born and raised in the Philippines. A site which contains my artworks and literary works. Gives a good glimpse of life of a foreigner born and raised in another country, an expat of the world
- A Safer Haven - P. Viron's Official Blog
- Pop culture, life as a college student in Baguio City