Blogs on poetry
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Papaleng Thoughts - Unplugged
- My simple thoughts translated into Poetry, Music/film videos, Health Matters, FYI and DIY stuffs.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- A Whirlwind of Thoughts and ETC
- A plethora of musings, prose and poetry.
- Sari-saring arte ng buhay. Tamang basa lang.
- A Jelouish Narration
- This is my abode of wishful thinking and musing-spilling; I am stiff with the fact that these thoughts should wander free in an open field. Like. This. Blog.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster
- Confessions of a Lovelorn Luster is the extension of my fitful heart, full mind and fleshy soul. You’ll find love poems, ballad, sonnets, haiku, melancholy and speculative poems in this blog.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- The Sassy Writer
- A blog that chronicles the journey of a writer and a soon to be lawyer.
- The Lust Manifesto
- Whims. Poems. Thoughts.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- a haiku poem blog
- one haiku per day. or at least that's my goal. :)
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Chronic Over-thinker
- Natalie was born not be perfect but to be impeccably awesome. She love books and food more than people. You might find her walking every night along Central Avenue with her headphones on. She is a pursuer of dreams and kinda weird.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- It's a blog about debate, government, and poetry and literature
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- How To's of Life
- A personal collection of thoughts, insights, opinions, how to's and lessons about life, love, money with tidbits of movie and book reviews, art and poetry and unnecessary ramblings in between
- My Bloglife <3
- a blog which shares thoughts, and everything about my passion in cool stuffs like editing, writing an article, poetry, fashion tips and relationship. :)
- The Utter Randomness of Things
- Poetry and essays either slightly or fully wrought under the influence of alcohol
- Read Me Like A Poem
- An aspiring Pinoy poet reporting his take on life, health food and love.
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- A Safer Haven - P. Viron's Official Blog
- Pop culture, life as a college student in Baguio City
- My Article Photo Blog
- My article photo blog is about anything under the merciless sun.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- Planet CarPal
- Features poems in vernacular and in English about life and romance.
- Sweet Moments with Ms. B
- Moments of sweetness, poetry, photoshots and more!
- Silver Shaded
- A collection of literature made by Jeremiah.
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog
- The Poetry Of Things
- "THE POETRY OF THINGS" IS A PAGE DEDICATED TO CHRONICLING THE BEAUTIFUL STORIES BEHIND THE THINGS WE CHERISH. IT FEATURES THE POETRY OF OUR MATERIAL POSSESSIONS - THE REASONS WHY WE PUT SUCH VALUE IN THESE KEEPSAKES WE TREASURE.
- a personal blog of a promdi boy on almost anything. rants and stories straight from the heart.
- The fine line between Genius and Insanity - A Blog about Haresh Daswani
- An Indian born and raised in the Philippines. A site which contains my artworks and literary works. Gives a good glimpse of life of a foreigner born and raised in another country, an expat of the world
- Poems about Life and Love and Quotes
- Sad POEMS, Dark POEMS, happy and inspirational POETRY about love, about life, and anything in between in one POETRY site. Mga Tulang patungkol sa buhay, pagkakaibigan at pag-ibig
- between the lines
- A compilation of personal poetry works and postcards that inspires.