Blogs on poetry
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- This blog is all about... love and passion for all things crafty, diy inspirations, crochet, poetry, books, a little bit about being a stay-at-home mom, and a nice place for sharing ideas.
- Inflection Point
- A blog by a Filipina expat teaching in New York City. Follow her travels, enjoy poetry, be inspired by her personal essays, and more...
- Emerging Deity
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Life and Journey
- Life beyond boundaries and limitations. I am Lon, a nonentity. Captures every moment through writing. Filipino. Freelance blogger.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- whenever ink is needed
- Photos and literary musings of an aspiring architect.
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading various literature blog posts in perspective of a Filipino teenager
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- The fine line between Genius and Insanity - A Blog about Haresh Daswani
- An Indian born and raised in the Philippines. A site which contains my artworks and literary works. Gives a good glimpse of life of a foreigner born and raised in another country, an expat of the world
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.