Blogs on places
- Interesting PEOPLE, Wonderful PLACES, Exciting EVENTS, BRANDS that Matter and LIFE's Awesome Treasures
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- The happy trip is a blog about travel, food, festivals , lifestyle and many more. We love to post photos of our experiences to communicate what the words cannot.
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- The Master Traveler
- F.Y.I. (FIRE YOUR IMAGINATION)
- The travel blog F.Y.I. aims for these things, providing the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist, but it also aims to be much more.
- Tel Wanders
- Travel, food and everything in between.
- The Wandering Peach
- This blog is about my travel and my family's travel. This is also about travel promos and travel packages.
- Fun Inclined
- This blog is for people out there who wants pure enjoyment with friends or going solo. Browse through from gig destination, party places, event dates, outing ideas, step by step information and many more.
- Binibining Wanderlust
- blog about the things I have done... foods I have tasted... places I have been
- A melange of things I enjoyed like make-up, beauty products, shopping, travel, food, fashion, photography and more...
- DMKAEL Experience
- Sharing food, event and place experiences through photos
- People, Events, Places, Things, Sports and News
- This blog speaks about people, places, things, events and news all around the globe.
- Serene Beauty Amidst Chaotic World
- "I can be your friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can just ditch them and go on with what you do best and have an amazing life."
- Scrubs and Skirts
- Personal Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Make It Happen
- Make it Happen is all about products i am using, the personal experiences one encounters, review of places i have been to, my insight on current events, a whole lot more.
- the quest boi
- promotes travel around the philippine 7,107 islands with a unique experience and details.
- A collection of my stories, cravings, whereabouts and snapshots.
- All about the places I've been to and things I've seen
- Find and found
- I find it and you found it. What you'll find here are random posts about foods, events, gadgets, travels, fashion, stories, music, photography, places, sugar, spice and everything nice.
- Escape from everyday reality.
- Yobib's Tales
- this is a blog about the endless travel tales of a husband, father and son
- Plate and Me
- It’s more than just a food blog. This site is about my ‘plate’ from where I eat or places that are making a buzz in the food industry.
- ANTIGONE'S PLEA
- rants of a trying heard DRAMA QUEEN...
- Niko Eras
- My Family's Adventures and Misadventures
- Pangasinan's Pride
- Attraction, Places, Food, People and everything in the province of Pangasinan
- a dash of styles, a dash of product reviews, a dash of beautiful places, and a dash of everything else!
- Lover's Mushroom
- A blog about marriage, relationships and building a happy home. This blog’s ranking in Google is 2, has a good alexa ranking, a number of followers and an average hits of 400 a week.
- DMKAEL Experience
- Sharing food, places, event experiences through photos
- The Cloud Patrol
- A personal blog about our mini travels and our other little adventures in between.
- Photo ramblings of a frustrated photographer
- Every trip, a story.
- Polillo Island
- anything and everything about polillo and polillians.
- captures a unique talent in photography with subjects such as water, sky, plants, places, persons, clouds, environment and many more.
- Follow Your Foots
- Follow Your Foots is a travelogue / photoblog of Garci featuring places he had been to, his personal insights and moments with his travel friends with the hope of realizing where our feet will lead us next.
- Happy Feet
- i'm just a simple girl trying to search for simple pleasures of life... i want to touch lives of others, share what i've got...
- Comfort Over Style
- Personal stuff, outfit of the day, travel posts, and many more.
- My blog is not just about traveling but also about culture, food and people I met during this experience.
- Lalaine Salvador Photography
- Photography is the only art that I can do.
- A Taste of Both Worlds
- It is somewhat, a showcase of both worlds, the other one promoting her place of residence, and as well, goes with the other. This is a blog of two proud Pinays!
- Galleria Neri
- Shoot Pictures. Capture Life. Photoblog updated daily.
- The Travelling Klutz
- Here's to prove that a klutz can go out alone and still find her way back home. Travelling is for everyone :)
- i dress-up and sleep
- Fashion is sinequanon and existentialism is essential. If fashion is one form of freedom, then I must say, I have been freed. And while being mortal: let's eat, travel and be with people for these are life's simplest yet greatest achievements.
- Blissful Makeup Junkee
- Personal blog of mine. I dont consider my self as professional blogger, because all i want to do is to spread out and share some ideas/tips i read online or from the professional bloggers that i admire most and of course to share my own thoughts as well
- Gateway to Adventure
- It is a personal blog that shows my adventures in life.
- The Nostalgic Primavera
- im A nina. drools over anything vintage.
- Ace is my Name
- About places I've visited, foods, things and anything under the sun.
- Charm Salvador's blog. Anything under the sun.
- I feel productive whenever I do blogg and photog. I see those as my work because I'm happy on what I am doing ^____^ Also reflections about happenings and my abilities and augmentations through time merge on my blog.
- Memory Marks Around the Corner
- It's my personal blog consisting of how I dress, what I eat, what I do, where I go...basically, how I spend my life.
- Vacation Leave (WP)
- This blog is a chronicle of all the places that Gin and I have been. We’ll also feature the restaurants and carinderias that we’ve eaten at as we love to taste anything that uttered “oink” and “moo” during their lifetime.