Blogs on pilipinas
- Before the Eastern Sunset
- Before the Eastern Sunset (BTES) talks about interesting, popular and even the mundane places in the Philippines and beyond. BTES also contains post about food, history, Pinoy culture and other things under the Philippine sun.
- When I was a child, going to my grandmother's house in the province, we used to passed by a lot of mountains. Watching them from a window while traveling, I had this feeling that one day I'm going to conquer one mountain.
- Team Pilipinas
- Pilipinas Basketball, Philippine Basketball Team
- The Young Filipino Historian
- Witnessing Philippine history and beyond.
- MAKEUP ARTIST by day PAYROLL analyst by night | MANILA/LAGUNA GIRL | I crave for anything blog-worthy. Join me as I thirst for my next Project Adventure Weekend.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- ~Mga Paninilay ng Isang Binibini~
- ...naglalaman ng mga kurokurong pumupukaw sa pag-iisip ng isang binibini, estudyante at maralita.