Blogs on philosophy
- Adventures of the Coconuter
- The adventures of David Coconuter in his epic journey as a modern nomad in third-world Philippines and the US, in search of purpose and meaning to life encapsulated in an allegorical golden coconut.
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor in California posts his Christian experiences, ideas, sermons, articles, Bible understanding, and theologies.
- The Pinoy Atheist
- Blog of a Filipino atheist living in Manila.
- Phantom Maelstrom
- A personal blog about Science, Art, and Philosophy. It features some of the most fine articles you can find.
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Polychromes Pen
- Polychromes Pen, is owned by Mr. Ville Nor L. Villanueva, AB Philosophy Graduate from University of San Agustin, Iloilo City. Member of USA- Societas Philosphorum, year 2004-07