Blogs on philosophy
- Adventures of the Coconuter
- The adventures of David Coconuter in his epic journey as a modern nomad in third-world Philippines and the US, in search of purpose and meaning to life encapsulated in an allegorical golden coconut.
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- Phantom Maelstrom
- A personal blog about Science, Art, and Philosophy. It features some of the most fine articles you can find.
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- The Citizen Journals
- Everything Under the Sun's Orbit
- Getting A Life
- general learnings, musings and experiences in life wrapped in humor and insight with a cherry on top. place on tongue seasoned side down and chew carefully.
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor studying in California posts his experiences, ideas and theologies.
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- Polychromes Pen
- Polychromes Pen, is owned by Mr. Ville Nor L. Villanueva, AB Philosophy Graduate from University of San Agustin, Iloilo City. Member of USA- Societas Philosphorum, year 2004-07
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- this blog is purely made out of rumination: from history to philosophy; from culture to arts.
- Papi for President
- about the philippine political environment
- Sacred Insights Resurrected
- I am but a small speck of dust. I am but a small dot in a paragraph of complexities. But I know, I am significant. Existence tells me so.
- Ethical Theory in Role-Playing Games
- Looking at plot-driven role-playing games through fundamental ethical theories by Aristotle, Kant, and J.S. Mill.
- Anrea po
- 'Po' is not my last name. I'm actually a Filipina.