Blogs on philippines
- Philippines Travel Guide by Mark Maranga
- The ultimate guide to the different TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the PHILIPPINES.
- Celineism is a blog about travel, the love of words, fun, music, musings, magic, food, books, and adventure!
- The Travel Junkie
- Twenty-something blogger based in Manila, Philippines. I love blogging, taking photos, shopping, food tripping and traveling.
- You may asked why LonelyTravelogue - simple because I love traveling alone. I didn't said I do not want a travel buddy, I like that. Its just I feel the real essence of traveling whenever I am alone on that bus, train or boat celebrating solitude.
- The Nanay Notebook
- Local information on homeschooling, parenting, and home business start-ups for mothers in the Philippines
- Amazon Philippines
- All about Amazon shopping from Philippines
- Turista Trails
- Going about the country is not easy. I try to test the possibilities on a budget so you won't have to. Concentrate on getaways that matter the most to you.
- The Food Scout
- The Food Scout will travel the world for Food. Let The Food Scout take you to a mouthwatering trip as she explore different kinds of food around the globe and most especially in her hometown, Manila, Philippines.
- The Food Scout
- Not just a food blogger but also a banker, a sports enthusiast, a travel junkie and an all-time follower of Christ. The Food Scout is on-board for exciting and delicious adventures!
- Lagaw Travelogue
- This is my blog, this is my life. Come and join me, let's paint this town red!
- Geejay Travel Log
- Aside from travelling, this will also feature restaurants (so expect mouth watering foods), hangouts and events in the Philippines
- Pinay Travelista
- A female travel and adventure guide to giving in to that travel itch
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- The BACKPACKERS Adventures
- This site features the Group and its members' adventures - mountain climbing, traveling, nature tripping, random outdoor and backpacking activities, and even just touring around local cities.
- Freedom Wall | Go out! Travel! Be free!
- DIY travel guides, travel narratives, and stories of misadventures.
- Eat. Love. Travel. - A blog that features gastronomic finds and restaurant reviews, products we love, travel destinations and anything under the sun.
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Let's Talk, Let's Eat, Let's Wander
- A blog featuring Restaurant, Mall Eats, Fine Dining, Hole in a Wall, Travel and Escapades, Beaches, Movie Reviews or Anything that my heart desires! Join me, together with my boyfie exploring hidden gems here in the Philippines! :)
- The Iglesia ni Cristo
- All about Iglesia ni Cristo, Church of Christ from the Philippines 1914. Unofficial blog by readme
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- B.L.A.S.T Benjie Layug: Adventures of a Savvy Traveler
- This travel blog, a diary of the author’s local and international travels, aims to provide the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist.
- Halo Halo
- A Flavorful Mixture of Filipino's Life
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- Guiltless Getaways, Travel Freebies and Experiences
- Here you'll find some samples of Guiltless Getaways. This is where my love for travel, adventure, culture, language, music, food, arts and having fun come together. Pursue travel. Live life and travel without regrets.
- Lakas ng Trip
- Explore, Enjoy and Immerse in the Wonders of the Philippines
- CebuFinest.com offers well-rounded “menu” for all places that you can hangout as possible. From clubs, disco bars, restaurants, hotels and coffee shops or to anywhere else you wanted to chill with your buddies, we will feature them all here, for you.
- JuanToBuy Online
- A Pinoy's guide to shopping and buying online!
- Before the Eastern Sunset
- Before the Eastern Sunset (BTES) talks about interesting, popular and even the mundane places in the Philippines and beyond. BTES also contains post about food, history, Pinoy culture and other things under the Philippine sun.
- The Apple Corner
- The Apple Corner is an information blog about news and current events, entertainment, health, gadgets and technology. Giving the readers the first bite of the freshest news and information.
- Cinema PH
- Online Movie Schedule Guide in the Philippines
- Mind Relaxing Ideas
- Information, opinion and entertainment are combined!!!
- Commuting in the Philippines 101
- This website features several guides to reach specific locations by commuting in the Philippines through the use of trains, jeepneys, buses, and FXs.
- Pinay Reviewer - Product Reviews, Latest Promos, Giveaways, Freebies for Pinoys
- Pinay Reviewer - My honest reviews of products, websites and services available here in the Philippines.
- Love is a Mutt
- Lifestyle Blog of a Quirky Millennial, basically all about her odyssey of creating her own dream job. That means to write for both pleasure and money.
- Hello, quiet.
- A blog about gastronomic adventures and random musings.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Retired in Samar
- Personal Blog that documents life from a straight forward and sometimes humorous perspective while living in Calbayog City in Samar, Philippines.
- Adventures of the Coconuter
- The adventures of David Coconuter in his epic journey as a modern nomad in third-world Philippines and the US, in search of purpose and meaning to life encapsulated in an allegorical golden coconut.
- Lakbay Diwa
- Adventure is out there. Travel changes you.
- Philippine Catholic Churches
- In this blog are photos and information about my visits to various Catholic Churches in the Philippines.
- F.Y.I. (FIRE YOUR IMAGINATION)
- The travel blog F.Y.I. aims for these things, providing the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist, but it also aims to be much more.
- Experience the pleasure to TRAVEL to a new and exciting places, to EAT from the yummiest to the unusual food haven and to DISCOVER interactive events and activities you should try into.
- Indio Bravo
- A Blog of a Filipino historian, blogging all about the wonders of Philippine history, the quiet but adventurous life of a historian, and of course his views on current events.
- Sarah Geronimo, The Philippines' QUEEN OF POP
- Latest news and anything about Sarah Geronimo in this blog.
- Binibining Wanderlust
- blog about the things I have done... foods I have tasted... places I have been
- The Philippine Beat
- ...whatever strikes my fancy around the metro and elsewhere in the Philippines...
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- Senyor Lakwatsero
- A Collection of Photographs and Tales of Fun and Adventure from Everywhere
- John's Blog
- A blog about personal experience, travel, photography, tastes, etc.
- Geek Pinoy
- Philippine geek culture at it's best including but no limited to cosplay events, toys and action figures and interesting stuff in the Philippines and around the world.