Blogs on philippines
- The Beauty Bee
- Buzzing about beauty and life! A beauty blog run by a proud Filipina.
- Freedom Wall | Go out! Travel! Be free!
- Freedom Wall - travel narratives, guides, and misadventures.
- You may asked why LonelyTravelogue - simple because I love traveling alone. I didn't said I do not want a travel buddy, I like that. Its just I feel the real essence of traveling whenever I am alone on that bus, train or boat celebrating solitude.
- Human Rights Online Philippines Promotion and Protection of Human Rights in the Philippines through Information Resources Online
- Philippines Travel Guide by Mark Maranga
- The ultimate guide to the different TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the PHILIPPINES.
- Amazon Philippines
- All about Amazon shopping from Philippines
- Lakas ng Trip
- Explore, Enjoy and Immerse in the Wonders of the Philippines
- CebuFinest.com offers well-rounded “menu” for all places that you can hangout as possible. From clubs, disco bars, restaurants, hotels and coffee shops or to anywhere else you wanted to chill with your buddies, we will feature them all here, for you.
- The Travel Junkie
- Twenty-something blogger based in Manila, Philippines. I love blogging, taking photos, shopping, food tripping and traveling.
- Geejay Travel Log
- Aside from travelling, this will also feature restaurants (so expect mouth watering foods), hangouts and events in the Philippines
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Mom On Duty
- Eating out with kids? Traveling with the minis? Here are mom-approved family-friendly restaurants and tourist destinations you can try!
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- Halo Halo
- A Flavorful Mixture of Filipino's Life
- The Iglesia ni Cristo
- All about Iglesia ni Cristo, Church of Christ from the Philippines 1914. Unofficial blog by readme
- Pinay Travelista
- A female travel and adventure guide to giving in to that travel itch
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- Adventures of the Coconuter
- The adventures of David Coconuter in his epic journey as a modern nomad in third-world Philippines and the US, in search of purpose and meaning to life encapsulated in an allegorical golden coconut.
- Eat. Love. Travel. - A blog that features gastronomic finds and restaurant reviews, products we love, travel destinations and anything under the sun.
- Cinema PH
- Online Movie Schedule Guide in the Philippines
- Midnight Stars
- Midnight Stars is your ultimate source about the latest gossip in town, latest news and events all over the metro and other country. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Nanay Notebook
- Local information on homeschooling, parenting, and home business start-ups for mothers in the Philippines
- B.L.A.S.T Benjie Layug: Adventures of a Savvy Traveler
- This travel blog, a diary of the author’s local and international travels, aims to provide the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist.
- The Food Scout
- Not just a food blogger but also a banker, a sports enthusiast, a travel junkie and an all-time follower of Christ. The Food Scout is on-board for exciting and delicious adventures!
- Let's Talk, Let's Eat, Let's Wander
- A blog featuring Restaurant, Mall Eats, Fine Dining, Hole in a Wall, Travel and Escapades, Beaches, Movie Reviews or Anything that my heart desires! Join me, together with my boyfie exploring hidden gems here in the Philippines! :)
- The Food Scout
- The Food Scout will travel the world for Food. Let The Food Scout take you to a mouthwatering trip as she explore different kinds of food around the globe and most especially in her hometown, Manila, Philippines.
- Commuting in the Philippines 101
- This website features several guides to reach specific locations by commuting in the Philippines through the use of trains, jeepneys, buses, and FXs.
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- JuanToBuy Online
- A Pinoy's guide to shopping and buying online!
- Turista Trails
- Going about the country is not easy. I try to test the possibilities on a budget so you won't have to. Concentrate on getaways that matter the most to you.
- The BACKPACKERS Adventures
- This site features the Group and its members' adventures - mountain climbing, traveling, nature tripping, random outdoor and backpacking activities, and even just touring around local cities.
- Guiltless Getaways, Travel Freebies and Experiences
- Here you'll find some samples of Guiltless Getaways. This is where my love for travel, adventure, culture, language, music, food, arts and having fun come together. Pursue travel. Live life and travel without regrets.
- Before the Eastern Sunset
- Before the Eastern Sunset (BTES) talks about interesting, popular and even the mundane places in the Philippines and beyond. BTES also contains post about food, history, Pinoy culture and other things under the Philippine sun.
- chorva! is an entertainment/lifestyle blog with a different approach
- Senyor Lakwatsero
- A Collection of Photographs and Tales of Fun and Adventure from Everywhere
- Lakbay Diwa
- Adventure is out there. Travel changes you.
- Pinay Reviewer - Product Reviews, Latest Promos, Giveaways, Freebies for Pinoys
- Pinay Reviewer - My honest reviews of products, websites and services available here in the Philippines.
- Mind Relaxing Ideas
- Information, opinion and entertainment are combined!!!
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- The Philippine Beat
- ...whatever strikes my fancy around the metro and elsewhere in the Philippines...
- The Apple Corner
- The Apple Corner is an information blog about news and current events, entertainment, health, gadgets and technology. Giving the readers the first bite of the freshest news and information.
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- Love is a Mutt
- Lifestyle Blog of a Quirky Millennial, basically all about her odyssey of creating her own dream job. That means to write for both pleasure and money.
- Celineism is a blog about travel, the love of words, fun, music, musings, magic, food, books, and adventure!
- Indio Bravo
- A Blog of a Filipino historian, blogging all about the wonders of Philippine history, the quiet but adventurous life of a historian, and of course his views on current events.
- Texan in the Philippines
- My adventures, misadventures and existence in the most hospitable culture in the world, the Land of Smiles, the Philippines.
- Retired in Samar
- Personal Blog that documents life from a straight forward and sometimes humorous perspective while living in Calbayog City in Samar, Philippines.
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- The SlickMaster's Files
- The SlickMaster's Files is a blog containing total random ranting stuff from politics to entertainment to culture and other raving-worthy fields.
- F.Y.I. (FIRE YOUR IMAGINATION)
- The travel blog F.Y.I. aims for these things, providing the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist, but it also aims to be much more.