Blogs on philippines
- freedom wall | go out! travel! be free!
- Freedom Wall shares travel narratives, guides, tips, and misadventures.
- The Beauty Bee
- Buzzing about beauty and life! A beauty blog run by a proud Filipina.
- Human Rights Online Philippines Promotion and Protection of Human Rights in the Philippines through Information Resources Online
- Lakas ng Trip
- Explore, Enjoy and Immerse in the Wonders of the Philippines
- CebuFinest.com offers well-rounded “menu” for all places that you can hangout as possible. From clubs, disco bars, restaurants, hotels and coffee shops or to anywhere else you wanted to chill with your buddies, we will feature them all here, for you.
- Geejay Travel Log
- Aside from travelling, this will also feature restaurants (so expect mouth watering foods), hangouts and events in the Philippines
- The Nanay Notebook
- Local information on homeschooling, parenting, and home business start-ups for mothers in the Philippines
- Halo Halo
- A Flavorful Mixture of Filipino's Life
- You may asked why LonelyTravelogue - simple because I love traveling alone. I didn't said I do not want a travel buddy, I like that. Its just I feel the real essence of traveling whenever I am alone on that bus, train or boat celebrating solitude.
- Cinema PH
- Online Movie Schedule Guide in the Philippines
- Let's Talk, Let's Eat, Let's Wander
- A blog featuring Restaurant, Mall Eats, Fine Dining, Hole in a Wall, Travel and Escapades, Beaches, Movie Reviews or Anything that my heart desires! Join me, together with my boyfie exploring hidden gems here in the Philippines! :)
- Pinas Muna
- A travel and food blog promoting the Philippines as travel destination, as well as its cuisine, festivals and products.
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Adventures of the Coconuter
- The adventures of David Coconuter in his epic journey as a modern nomad in third-world Philippines and the US, in search of purpose and meaning to life encapsulated in an allegorical golden coconut.
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- Philippines Travel Guide by Mark Maranga
- The ultimate guide to the different TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the PHILIPPINES.
- Senyor Lakwatsero
- A Collection of Photographs and Tales of Fun and Adventure from Everywhere
- Midnight Stars
- Midnight Stars is your ultimate source about the latest gossip in town, latest news and events all over the metro and other country. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions. Email us at email@example.com
- Eat. Love. Travel. - A blog that features gastronomic finds and restaurant reviews, products and things we love, travel destinations and anything under the sun.
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- The Food Scout
- Not just a food blogger but also a banker, a sports enthusiast, a travel junkie and an all-time follower of Christ. The Food Scout is on-board for exciting and delicious adventures!
- The Food Scout
- The Food Scout, Jill Bantang, is now on-board for exciting and delicious adventures! The Food Scout will take you to a mouthwatering trip as she explore different kinds of food around the globe and most especially in her hometown, Manila, Philippines.
- The BACKPACKERS Adventures
- This site features the Group and its members' adventures - mountain climbing, traveling, nature tripping, random outdoor and backpacking activities, and even just touring around local cities.
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Turista Trails
- Going about the country is not easy. I try to test the possibilities on a budget so you won't have to. Concentrate on getaways that matter the most to you.
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- The Travel Junkie
- Twenty-something blogger based in Manila, Philippines. I love blogging, taking photos, shopping, food tripping and traveling.
- Guiltless Getaways, Travel Freebies and Experiences
- Here you'll find some samples of Guiltless Getaways. This is where my love for travel, adventure, culture, language, music, food, arts and having fun come together. Pursue travel. Live life and travel without regrets.
- B.L.A.S.T Benjie Layug: Adventures of a Savvy Traveler
- This travel blog, a diary of the author’s local and international travels, aims to provide the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist.
- Commuting in the Philippines 101
- This website features several guides to reach specific locations by commuting in the Philippines through the use of trains, jeepneys, buses, and FXs.
- Lakbay Diwa
- Lakbay Diwa is a website that is all about Philippines. It covers the society, environment or nature, culture, government and it's own countryman. Pikit mata na lang ba tayo talaga? Let's wake up to the real world and to the reality! It's
- The Atheist Doctor
- A Filipino doctor blogging about atheism and secular issues
- Retired in Samar
- Personal Blog that documents life from a straight forward and sometimes humorous perspective while living in Calbayog City in Samar, Philippines.
- JuanToBuy Online
- A Pinoy's guide to shopping and buying online!
- Philippine Edition
- News & Entertainment Portal
- Indio Bravo
- A Blog of a Filipino historian, blogging all about the wonders of Philippine history, the quiet but adventurous life of a historian, and of course his views on current events.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Before the Eastern Sunset
- Before the Eastern Sunset (BTES) talks about interesting, popular and even the mundane places in the Philippines and beyond. BTES also contains post about food, history, Pinoy culture and other things under the Philippine sun.
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- The Apple Corner
- The Apple Corner is an information blog about news and current events, entertainment, health, gadgets and technology. Giving the readers the first bite of the freshest news and information.
- Pinay Reviewer - Product Reviews, Latest Promos, Giveaways, Freebies for Pinoys
- Pinay Reviewer - My honest reviews of products, websites and services available here in the Philippines.
- University of Santo Tomas
- The Official Blog of the Royal and Pontifical University of Santo Tomas, the Catholic University of the Philippines
- Our Awesome Planet
- SLICE OF MANILA'S HIDDEN PLACES. FOOD AND TRAVEL SECRETS THROUGH WORD-OF-MOUTH. SHARED THROUGH OUR AWESOME FAMILY ADVENTURES.
- Tel Wanders
- Travel, food and everything in between.
- chorva! is an entertainment/lifestyle blog with a different approach
- Love is a Mutt
- Lifestyle Blog of a Quirky Millennial, basically all about her odyssey of creating her own dream job. That means to write for both pleasure and money.
- Amazon Philippines
- All about Amazon shopping from Philippines
- Mind Relaxing Ideas
- Information, opinion and entertainment are combined!!!
- Spotlight Philippines
- From the international scene, the spotlight gives unlimited focus to the Philippines.
- Views From The Pampang
- Old Pampanga photos are catalysts for memories in this blog version of the book "Views from the Pampang & Other Scenes".