Blogs on philippine travel
- The Poor Traveler
- Misadventures. No missed adventures.
- Solitary Wanderer
- Tales and tips of a solo traveler in the Philippines and beyond.
- Let's Talk, Let's Eat, Let's Wander
- Discovering different wonders of the Philippines, Livin' the life to the fullest and Anything that my heart desires! :)
- Yannah the Wanderer
- This is a travel blog which aims to help other travel enthusiasts out there.
- Philippine travel photography & stories by Owen Ballesteros & Nikka Corsino
- Mindanaoan - Living in Mindanao | Mindanao News, Features, Travel and Photos
- Travel and lifestyle blog by a Mindanao-born and raised social media strategist, blogger, photographer, entrepreneur and frequent traveler. M
- Island Girl Traveller
- Sibuyan Island Girl backpacking around the Philippines on a minimal budget. Her goal: Seeing a different horizon everyday.
- Travel Tropa
- It's all about my journey in travel, food trips and events that i attended.. It's also like a photoblog bec. you'll see lots of pictures in my blogsite.
- Me and Cebu, foodtrip and sidetrips...
- Anything and everything about my food and dining experiences. Restaurant reviews, promos and adventures.
- Pinoy Wandering Boy
- Adventures of a novice travel blogger who's a kid at hear. The blog features travel memoirs, tips, guides, accommodations and everything in between.
- My Planet Philippines
- This is the place I live in. This is my planet. This is my Philippines. Blogging about the country and why it is called the Pearl of the Orient Seas.
- Shoestring travel adventure around the Philippines and Asia.
- The Gee City
- A personal website containing travel chronicles and food adventures. Join him as he unravel places that you won't expect held stunning marvels.
- Life's My Trip
- We are Christy and Patti, writers by profession and travel junkies by heart. We created Life’s My Trip in 2010 as our way of promoting tourism around our country and sharing our experiences from visiting other parts of the world.
- Stories of the Wandering Feet & Mind
- This blog is created to share the stories of Mr. Sonyboy Fugaban's wandering feet and mind—which will give air to the the many hats he wear—and photos that will particularly promote the pulchritude of the Philippines.
- Environment Philippines
- Stories of individuals, companies and organizations that are making a positive impact on our environment locally and across the globe. Plus, the latest Philippine environment news.
- The Sexy Nomad
- A blog sharing personal experiences about Philippine and Asian travel, lifestyle, and pop culture.
- The Early Morning Chat
- This blog simply focuses on the travel experience I have or wished to have. It will also cover fashion and fashion styles.
- Baktin Corporation
- travel stories, small adventures, food trips and everything else in between
- Travel with me
- A personal blog of a Filipina who is now exploring and want to explore more Asia as of the moment but dream to also explore Europian countries soon.
- The Chic Traveller
- If you like exploring new places, discovering cultures and documenting experiences with wonderful photos, this blog is for you. Find travel tips and insider info on the places I've visited all over the Philippines and some countries around it.
- kapampangan photo blogger
- kapampangan photo blogger
- Golf Lifestyle Asia
- fun, flirty and fashionable...We cover golf for ladies and men...the Filipina way of promoting Philippine Golf in Asia Pacific
- Pinoy Biyahero
- A Philippine travel blog. It features Pinoy Biyahero's travels around the Philippines from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
- A Blog All About Manila and the rest of the Philippine Island
- the blog is about my travels, sharing experiences, itinararies and costings to give my readers the idea in case they want to travel themselves. In between travels I feature good places to eat and some photography
- The Gee City
- Photo Blog containing travels and food reviews within the Philippines
- Pilipinas Kay Ganda
- Philippine travel,festivals,sports,news,tourism and more...
- Two guys, two separate places, one origin. Here’s their take on demystifying the known unknowns in the two places they call home -Philippines and Singapore.