Blogs on philippine law
- Maguindanao Pride
- Uploads bar review materials in audio format.
- Notes on Philippine Law and Jurisprudence
- It is a simple on-line repository of my notes on selected topics and updates on Philippine law, jurisprudence and the judicial system. The articles are primarily intended as references for further study and research on a given legal subject.
- Philippine Case Digests Databank
- Hello everyone, especially to my fellow law students. I built this site in the hope that I may be able to contribute my case digests to all law students.
- Lex Discipulus®
- Postings in this blog are about law subjects, law discussions, and the blogger/writer's experiences in law school and as a law student.
- Cases in Points
- I'm a law student, these are a collection of case digests I've written. Digests are from SC decisions which I've read in whole. I made this with the hope of helping other law students in their study, but really digests are just a guide. Lov
- The Weekend Lawyer
- Life and Sojourn of a Lawyer
- The Right to Speak
- The place for politics, law, government, and civil liberties