Blogs on people
- Amiable Amy
- This blog is rooted from my thoughts and insights on current issues as well as travel and product recommendations. Discover The Simplicity Of My World...
- Beyond Photography
- A Rewarding Activity of places and people.
- Goddess In Disguise
- Goddess in Disguise (GiD) is a blog sharing the love for fashion styles, thoughts and experiments. It also shares some trendy places to visit and travel, a must-try activities and some amazing stories to love.
- Echague Isabela
- HOME | NEWS | BARANGAYS | INSTITUTIONS | FESTIVAL | PHOTOS | ARCHIVE | POLITICS | HISTORY FORUM
- My own way of blogging... providing articles about health, life, people, places, mind and body topics to all.
- People, Events, Places, Things, Sports and News
- This blog speaks about people, places, things, events and news all around the globe.
- Life Through Snaps
- A photo dump of your not-so-average 19.
- All about community in the philippines, government, politics and current events in society.
- probinsyana chronicles
- Probinsyana Chronicles is a personal blog, discussing different topics like places, people, movies, trends, lifestyle, health and many more, that is all unique and shared from fabmanila's views and insights.
- Find and found
- I find it and you found it. What you'll find here are random posts about foods, events, gadgets, travels, fashion, stories, music, photography, places, sugar, spice and everything nice.
- Planet Kirei
- A montage of scenes and notes on a jaded writer's environment based upon what she sees, where she goes, and what she thinks.
- Banat 4 Today
- Everyday Humor on the Internet
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- Me, the Islands and the World
- This blog contains my travels, photos, random thoughts, opinions, wanderings and just about anything in life.
- Life Goes ON
- Take it One Day at a Time . . . . . Life Goes On
- Cerezo Mae
- The written word creates, destroys, shakes and shapes worlds upon worlds. First it puts us in a trance by its beauty and wisdom. After that it takes over the entirety of your being and dictates your every motion and your every thought.
- Rikki Tick Talk's Blog
- This blog talks about starting from scratch - living and loving and learning by enjoying everything this world has to offer - people, places, passion and adventures.
- Mix Pix
- A photo journal that features interesting captures of people, nature, places and adventures.
- Quick Info
- News, Entertainment, People, Lifestyle, Quick Info, Sports, Events
- This blog is all about exploring, enjoying, and living life to the fullest. Share the adventures of this explorer with him and find out together what is that really that will fill your heart's desire.
- Caught In A Click
- A blog by Erika Galgo that features her photos of her escapades, landscapes, people, and other amusing sights that makes life even more interesting. Also contains her random musings.
- Gossip Gehl
- Maver's wacky take on marriage, motherhood and most things in between.
- This blog is my way to express my creative thoughts; It is now the product of my imagination. I also want to excel further more for the future.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- I shoot people and emotions, from streets to parks, events and travel.
- A Mile A Minute
- Talk. Dream. Imagine. Realize. Leap. Dance. Love. Smile. Laugh. Cry. Sing. Connect. Life is short. Why not? Why not now?
- abe lawliet
- Typical fangirl. Explorer. Introvert.
- Thinkerbelle Thoughts
- blogging with style,grace, and humor. Sharing with you travel-tipid-tips and fashion-tipid-tips. :)
- Living in the Philippines
- This blog describes my experiences living in the Philippines, for good or bad.
- Pinoy Nurses' Publication
- The first Filipino Nursing Blog to compile the most updated, comprehensive and EXCLUSIVE Materials for NLE, NCLEX, IELTS and more.
- mukha ng pinas
- pictures of everyday Philippine setting
- A blog about my thoughts, interests and all other things around me.
- Walking on Sunshine
- Walking on Sunshine is a blog about the interests and activities of a randomly happy girl. It covers food, daily activities, beauty and fashion, people, and everything else in between.
- : Point and Shoot :
- Photos of events, people, animals, creatures, weird stuff and many more.
- Ace is my Name
- About places I've visited, foods, things and anything under the sun.
- my thoughts for the day
- blog about life...people...experiences...things happening on the street...or in my mind...
- the Vico Sotto blog
- Everything in the world falls under 3 categories: (1)God, (2)People, (3)Basketball.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Photo ramblings of a frustrated photographer
- Teodorico Haresco
- Mr. Teodorico Haresco has been instrumental in the conceptualization and practical development of the Philippines’ President’s Bridge Program (PBP), which has been credited with energizing the Philippines’ rural economic development.
- THIS IS MY PHILIPPINES
- I am Procopio. I am a Filipino. I love my country and my fellowmen. I dream that one day my country will stand on its own, free from all slavery and oppression. I am a Filipino. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!!!
- carol's sond mind
- anything about the author's opinion
- Cebu in the World
- This is about Cebu, for the people who love it and to those who are about to fall in love with it. The streets, the waters, the simplicity and non-complexity of the lifestyle, the days and the nights, the people and yes! The food!
- How To's of Life
- A personal collection of thoughts, insights, opinions, how to's and lessons about life, love, money with tidbits of movie and book reviews, art and poetry and unnecessary ramblings in between
- The Joyful Giver
- Inspirational and motivational stories about personal development, friendship and building relationship with God
- The Moon That Sings
- A blog about photography, travel, life, and just about everything in-between.
- Flip Flops
- i dress-up and sleep
- Fashion is sinequanon and existentialism is essential. If fashion is one form of freedom, then I must say, I have been freed. And while being mortal: let's eat, travel and be with people for these are life's simplest yet greatest achievements.
- The Blog Writes
- Collection of different informations
- Galleria Neri
- Shoot Pictures. Capture Life. Photoblog updated daily.