Blogs on parenting
- Shining Mom
- A parenting and lifestyle resource for moms. Find heartwarming motherhood stories, useful party planning tips and parenting features here!
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- Daddy and the City
- I'm a Stay-at-Home-Dad and it's daddy's turn to talk about home, raising kids, parenting and things that daddy loves. Of course, Mom helps me blog, too.
- Mom Exchange
- By moms and for moms, providing news, info and web services (polls, schedules, activities) that serve to help the modern Filipina mother.
- Ang mga expectations ng isang unexpected daddy sa mundo.
- A kikay and an OC newbie mom of Cyler, a cray-cray but a loving wifey of Cj. I have a very demanding career yet a very hands-on mom to my unico hijo, Cyler. I've been blogging for a year now and I'm a mom based in Manila.
- The Family Woman
- A Journey to self-improvement as a wife, mom, home maker and an individual.
- Pink Heart String
- A blog about parenting, pregnancy, breastfeeding, caring for kids, home design tips, recipes, crafts and other topics that interest both moms and kids.
- Purple Pieces
- Experiencing life one [purple] post at a time. A personal blog of a full-time mom, generally about parenting, food, fashion, beauty, and technology.
- Mommy Levy
- This is a blog of a Practical Mom. It tackles about parenting, product reviews, healthy recipes, Bento and baon tips, DIY projects and a lot more.
- The Mommist
- A Lifestyle and Parenting blog of a Mother who thinks she's an expert at something.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Pinay Mommy ADreamer
- Blog of a young pinay mom and wife who writes about her experiences and new learnings. Reviews are here and there to help keep a Mom's life easier
- The Painter's Wife
- Life as a wife, a mother and a muse. Breastfeeding, babywearing, being.
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Pensive Thoughts
- This blog chronicles my life as a mom and wife and everything else in between.
- A blog that tackles about the author journey through the amazing thing called LIFE
- Apples & Dumplings
- Adventures, Stories, and Mishaps of a First-Time Mom and Her Baby Y
- Mr. Jacob's Mom: Mommy Roxi Diaries
- Mr. Jacob's Mom (Mommy Roxi Diaries) is a compilation of every day accounts of a first time Filipina Mom and wife in her early 20s.
- The Tottering Mama
- Her kids are done toddling but this Mom's still tottering in her journey as a Mother and a Wife. Though she trips and stumbles every so often, she still won't trade this life for any other.
- The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink
- Superboink's (mis)adventures in life --- mostly in the kitchen, as a foodie and as a mom.
- I Love Keisha
- This blog aims to share and inspire thru the author’s personal experiences combined with research focusing on parenting, home and family life, fashion, travel, food and all the other things that interest and circle around the life of a woman.
- Our Taste Of Life
- FOODS to savour.., BOOKS to ponder on.., PARENTING TIPS & THOUGHTS to live by.., TRAVELS to take pleasure in and FAMILY RECIPES to inherit. Happy navigating!
- Roller Coaster Ride
- Roller Coaster Ride chronicles the ups and downs of the life of a Work-at-Home-Mom
- Mommy Tots
- My online journal on life and motherhood.
- Momaye's Diary
- A sneak peak to my world of chemistry, blogging, crafting and family
- Mye Domain
- This is my home where you can find a place to stay.
- Embracing Everyday
- Pondering on Life, Love, Motherhood and Everything else in between... One day at a time.
- The Vanilla Housewife
- Life, love and things that matter (to this third world blogging mama anyway).
- To Be, To Be. Tutubi.
- a mom of 3 who blogs about life, love, home, parenting and stuff under the sun in search of happiness
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- My Mommyology
- The study and experimentation of motherhood by a Filipina mom (who became a mom abroad).
- The Misis Chronicles
- Journey of being a wife and a new mommy.
- Rina's Rainbow
- A rookie mom with a lot to learn!
- Marriage, Parenting and Everything in Between!
- Mom from Lucban
- Mom from Lucban blog is about my stories on being a wife, and a mom, its also about health, on losing weight, food, love, marriage, parenting stuff, entertainment.
- Mom Chronicles
- Chronicles of my foray as a seafarer's wife, a mom to a hyper toddler, and pregnant for the second time. A mom's life is one big storybook.
- The Lazy Mama
- WAHM, Struggling Wifey, Breastfeeding Advocate and Belly Dancer. The Lazy Mama always finds the easiest and most efficient ways to do mama stuff. You don't have to work hard. You just need to work smart!
- Purple Plum Fairy
- A blog about music. lifestyle, parenting, events and entertainment.
- Art of Being Mom
- I'm a mother of 3 wonderful children and I'd like to share what I've discovered as a mom, a wife and a friend. As a family we take advantage of the time that we have when we're all free to explore these small bits of happiness.
- ~iMoM~ is a work-at-home-mom of three who blogs about motherhood, home life,food, health and fitness, family and friendships, travels, school and education.
- Pinay Mama
- A PR2 parenting blog of a Filipina mommy chronicling her journey as a young mother to a sweet boy. It tells the story of how she is struggling to become the best mom that she can be despite her age.
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- Mom On Duty
- Surviving mommyhood one day at a time.
- My blog is all about mommy-hood,I share different ideas on how to lessen our expenses by being a practical mom.I also love DIY-ing so you'll basically see a lot of Do It Yourself projects on my blog.
- Gratitude Journal
- a gratitude journal..."feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." - william arthur ward
- Mommy Diaries Manila
- A peek into one mommy's overactive imagination (and other quirky, pretty little things)
- Exploring Possibilities
- The resource and support blog for Filipino parents of children with autism and other related disorders.
- Happy Mommy Adventures
- A Blog on Health and Wellness, Natural Medicine, Natural Childbirth, Healthy Pregnancy, Motherhood, and Natural Parenting
- Connie's Notebook
- Sharing snippets of stories and images from my daily life