Blogs on parenting
- Ang mga expectations ng isang unexpected daddy sa mundo.
- Mom Exchange
- By moms and for moms, providing news, info and web services (polls, schedules, activities) that serve to help the modern Filipina mother.
- a journal of my discoveries and (mis)adventures of a mom and wife in crazy manila!
- Daddy and the City
- I'm a Stay-at-Home-Dad and it's daddy's turn to talk about home, raising kids, parenting and things that daddy loves. Of course, Mom helps me blog, too.
- Pinay Mommy ADreamer
- Blog of a young pinay mom and wife who writes about her experiences and new learnings. Reviews are here and there to help keep a Mom's life easier
- The Mommist
- A Lifestyle and Parenting blog of a Mother who thinks she's an expert at something.
- Shining Mom
- A parenting and lifestyle resource for moms. Find heartwarming motherhood stories, useful party planning tips and parenting features here!
- My Mom-Friday
- Celebrating the many facets of being a mom, with features on good finds, food, leisure and family life.
- The Family Woman
- A Journey to self-improvement as a wife, mom, home maker and an individual.
- Mommy Levy
- This blog serves as a journal of my experiences as a mom, a wife and home maker.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Purple Pieces
- Experiencing life one [purple] post at a time. A personal blog of a full-time mom, generally about parenting, food, fashion, beauty, and technology.
- Pensive Thoughts
- This blog chronicles my life as a mom and wife and everything else in between.
- A blog that tackles about the author journey through the amazing thing called LIFE
- Apples & Dumplings
- Adventures, Stories, and Mishaps of a First-Time Mom and Her Baby Y
- MommyLESsons Too!
- More random thoughts,feelings and sentiments about being a WAHM, wife and everything else in between.
- My Mommyology
- The study and experimentation of motherhood by a Filipina mom (who became a mom abroad).
- To Be, To Be. Tutubi.
- a mom of 3 who blogs about life, love, home, parenting and stuff under the sun in search of happiness
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- The Misis Chronicles
- Journey of being a wife and a new mommy.
- Embracing Everyday
- Pondering on Life, Love, Motherhood and Everything else in between... One day at a time.
- The Painter's Wife
- Life as a wife, a mother and a muse. Breastfeeding, babywearing, being.
- The Lazy Mama
- WAHM, Struggling Wifey, Breastfeeding Advocate and Belly Dancer. The Lazy Mama always finds the easiest and most efficient ways to do mama stuff. You don't have to work hard. You just need to work smart!
- Our Taste Of Life
- FOODS to savour.., BOOKS to ponder on.., PARENTING TIPS & THOUGHTS to live by.., TRAVELS to take pleasure in and FAMILY RECIPES to inherit. Happy navigating!
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Mye Domain
- This is my home where you can find a place to stay.
- Mommy Tots
- My online journal on life and motherhood.
- The D Spot
- on the joy of living, loving, sharing...
- Marryl All Write
- You don't have to be rich and famous to live your best life. I'm a self-proclaimed craft artist and educator. I celebrate motherhood, marriage Home & Living.
- Mr. Jacob's Mom: Mommy Roxi Diaries
- Mr. Jacob's Mom (Mommy Roxi Diaries) is a compilation of every day accounts of a first time Filipina Mom and wife in her early 20s.
- Purple Plum Fairy
- A blog about music. lifestyle, parenting, events and entertainment.
- The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink
- Superboink's (mis)adventures in life --- mostly in the kitchen, as a foodie and as a mom.
- Momaye's Diary
- A Diary of a Chemist and a Blogger Mom
- Your 300something Mom
- The misadventures of a 30something mom.
- working MAMA
- a blog about motherhood journey, product reviews and giveaways
- Henry's Mom Blogs
- The life of being a WAHM and a medical student all at the same time
- The Tottering Mama
- Her kids are done toddling but this Mom's still tottering in her journey as a Mother and a Wife. Though she trips and stumbles every so often, she still won't trade this life for any other.
- Here's To Life!
- Hi! I am JANE! Welcome to my personal blog where you will find me talking about life as a Filipina, mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, yoga addict, frustrated writer, excited blogger, recent Back-to-Work Mom.
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- ~iMoM~ is a work-at-home-mom of three who blogs about motherhood, home life,food, health and fitness, family and friendships, travels, school and education.
- Mom Chronicles
- Chronicles of my foray as a seafarer's wife, a mom to a hyper toddler, and pregnant for the second time. A mom's life is one big storybook.
- Marriage, Parenting and Everything in Between!
- Roller Coaster Ride
- Roller Coaster Ride chronicles the ups and downs of the life of a Work-at-Home-Mom
- I Love Keisha
- This blog aims to share and inspire thru the author’s personal experiences combined with research focusing on parenting, home and family life, fashion, travel, food and all the other things that interest and circle around the life of a woman.
- A family making new traditions
- Pinay Mama
- A PR2 parenting blog of a Filipina mommy chronicling her journey as a young mother to a sweet boy. It tells the story of how she is struggling to become the best mom that she can be despite her age.
- Mommy Diaries
- Mommy Diaries is a personal online journal where I post things that I like to share with all Supermoms out there.
- Lessons Of A Dad
- A parenting journey of a father of three...with a bit of Christian living, Pinoy patriotism, and health & wellness mixed in
- The All-around Mom
- Motherhood, Family, and all things in Life close to a mom's heart.