Blogs on palawan
- Ely's Planet
- This aims to be a page for like-minded people to interact about the happenings around us. Feel free to share your thoughts. Leave a footprint here. Like, dislike, share, comment or spill coffee on your computer. This is a free country, after all.
- The Walks of Kulot
- The Walks of Kulot is an online blog dedicated to show the beauty of the Philippines and it’s people.
- The blog is about news and information in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Our Palawan Adventure
- Relocating our home from busy Metro Manila to laid back Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- travel and leisure in and out of the philippines
- A 30-something nature junkie who ditched the corporate urban jungle in favor of a life amidst nature in a place that has been dubbed "nature's last frontier".
- Exploring the Asia especially the philippines from place to stay to its culture and local colors.