Blogs on outfit
- Lush Angel
- LushAngel.com is a fashion and beauty blog. It appeals to a plethora of readers who are looking for beauty tips, product reviews, the latest fashion trends, style ideas, restaurant reviews, places to visit and the newest gizmos in town.
- Your Fashion Inspiration
- Your Fashion Inspiration is a personal diary of Nika. It contains her product reviews and features, fashion and style notes, fun events she attended, hotels and restaurants she visited and more things in life that makes her happy.
- A blog of not only beauty and fashion hobbyist but an art enthusiast.
- Jenne Chrisville
- Jenne Chrisville is a personal fashion blog by Tokyo-based Filipino blogger Gervin Paulo Macion.
- Strutting on Sunshine
- Learn about Cristina Decena's up-to-date adventures and things that are exactly her cup of tea.
- cielo fronteras
- FASHION . BEAUTY . FOOD . FAMILY Adventures and misadventures of a super shopper, makeup junkie, frustrated chef, expert jewelry designer, fashion lover mom.
- WANDA CHEN
- Wanda's blog filled mostly of her personal style documenting noteworthy moments of her life as she goes wandering.
- I am Naomi Pam, a 19 year old fashion blogger who seeks comfort and relaxation from blogging. I believe that fashion doesn't need to be luxurious nor branded. Fashion should give you comfort and confidence. Visit my blog! xoxo
- Cham can do everything
- Flaunting on my own runway
- The Girl Behind the Pen
- A blog of an aspiring writer living secretly in the so-called fashion world.
- Aiming Arrows
- Fashion blog, outfit + photography blog :)
- Fierce Tizzam
- A blog about fashion and beauty. It contains mostly of outfit pictures, makeup looks and random stuffs.
- Marc Amoranto
- STYLE x FOOD x EVENTS x LIFE. Your average guy living down south Manila.
- Fashion blog
- JAYR THE EXPLORER
- 22 y.o. Modish Dabawenyo, who loves to explore the world of fashion and his other fondness.
- Vogue Esprit
- Vogue Esprit is a blog filled with my adventures and some misadventures.
- Blue Clouds Ph
- Blue Clouds PH is a blog by Lorenz Kyle. He illustrates his blog as a wardrobe of his ideas and thoughts about his style and personal life. The blog is greatly inspired by street fashion.
- The Spotlight Junkie
- Janine Gesalem is always up to something whether it be fashion, business, events or the performing art, so she decides to let the world know through her blog The Spotlight Junkie.
- Androgyny by Gemnikka Alcantara is where I scream for fashion and anything in between.
- Paula Royale
- My blog is my diary of all things that I love. I do reviews about makeup, skincare and all sort of beauty products. I love to post anything that makes me smile. I also post about my ramblings in life and share it with everyone.
- BIG BLOG THEORY
- Vina Yabut's compilation of looks, experiences, inspirations and anything random that she happens to be a part of. One day, she will leaf through these pages and will make her remember how beautiful life can be.
- Your Daily Dose of Fashion Information
- Your Daily Dose of Fashion Facts. This blog is also where an 19-year-old fashion enthusiast blogs about her experiences in life aiming to inform others as well.
- CMG is a fashion blog by Clarichelle Marie Gloriani.
- saturday style by kaye
- your favorite in trend fashion outfits worn by a Filipina who is obsessed about fashion and photography. Go and check out her blog and see style ooze out from your screens!
- Chin Nocum
- photo diary
- Rambling Realities
- Occasional rambles of a fashion enthusiast.
- Dirty South MNL
- Three Architecture students expressing their personal styles in Manila.
- Blogs her outfit of the day.
- JACKs OOTW
- The four of us belonging to the CAFAmilia, came up with this awesome blog to help other Carolinians and other college students get ideas for their Wednesday (Washday) outfits. Also, extra ideas for their out of school looks.
- daze dreams
- The girl that could make simplicity at its best.
- I blog quotes, fashion, pictures and everything that catches my eyes. I love pink! For me world without pink is boring
- Fahion isn't a Size
- Jane Pabillore's Fashionary.
- Go through Jemy's experiences as she narrates the plot of her life. A Maryhill College high school student that will eventually go to college after she finishes an arduous year full of drama and excitement.