Blogs on organizational communication
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- From The Gills
- Focusing on New Social Media, this blog will explore online sites such as Facebook and will discuss even the most trivial matter in a very academic perspective.
- Comm Stop
- My Life in the OrCom World
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- A blog about the net, New Social Media (and things related to it) and a little bit about Organizational Communication.
- her gameplay
- playing the new social media game
- Organizational Communication + Real-life Paradigms = This Blog
- Pop the Thought Bubble
- Jona Atienza, a senior BA Organizational Communication student at the University of the Philippines Manila, shares her thoughts about the world of communication, organizational communication, and new social media.
- The Organizational Communication Cyber-Travel
- This blog will feature Organizational-Communication-and-WWW-related worth-reading posts as well as reflection posts with regard last week’s lecture or with a specific reading.
- An organizational communication blog to meet your new social media news and bits!
- Walk the Talk
- A wordpress site dedicated to exploring the values and advantages of using new social media in organizations.
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- The blog chronicles a nice girl's tumble into UP Manila OrCom wonderland full of different communication technologies, trends and styles--with a spotlight on new social media.
- the orcom marathon
- a blog that talks about B.A. Organizational Communication (a course at the University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences)
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- Sarcasm is an Art
- Where Vianne shares her insights and rants regarding communication and the cyberworld. Sarcasm included.
- PURPLE IN ACTION
- A blog about Organizational Communication and the perks of being into it.
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.
- Barry's Comm Capsule
- Prescriptions for healthy organizational communication.
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- Comm de Garçon
- Comm de Garçon, which roughly translates to "Comm Boy," is a blog dedicated to discussing the latest in communication trends, social media, world news, youth issues, and occasionally, fashion.
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- are you familiar with Organizational Communication in UP Manila? if not, here are comments and insights about this course that will definitely make you read more and more!
- One Week Notice
- A documentation of what was, is, and is to come in the field of communication– coming from the perspective of a 'sidekick'.
- COMM dominance is a communication blog authored by Jamina Salvacion. The blog talks about sommunication trends and styles with particular focus on new social media and its impacts on individuals and organizations.
- this ain't just about me, it's also about the twists and turns in the world of communication. Read my thoughts and commandgetme!
- Gel-O Shots
- A product of a kid from the fastfood generation
- Attack of the Lines
- Attack of the communication blog. Giving you weapons in the form of words.
- irishprecious' padayon
- A communication blog that dwells on the author's life as a future communicologist, and her learnings on the course and the latest trends on communication.
- Beyond The Purple Eye
- This is Allen's collection thoughts and learnings as she discovers more about new social media and its significance in Organizational Communication
- The Commwhore's Boudoir
- Are you a communication savvy looking for a corporate yet sexy read? The Commwhore's Boudoir is perfect for you! Join the online commwhore as she ventures into the world of New Social Media.
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- A communication blog: taking you to the world of communication and new social media. Authored by Eunice Haidee Sacdalan, an Organizational Communication student of UP Manila.
- Dream On
- Communicating in my sleep.