Blogs on organizational communication
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- From The Gills
- Focusing on New Social Media, this blog will explore online sites such as Facebook and will discuss even the most trivial matter in a very academic perspective.
- Comm Stop
- My Life in the OrCom World
- her gameplay
- playing the new social media game
- Sarcasm is an Art
- Where Vianne shares her insights and rants regarding communication and the cyberworld. Sarcasm included.
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- Pop the Thought Bubble
- Jona Atienza, a senior BA Organizational Communication student at the University of the Philippines Manila, shares her thoughts about the world of communication, organizational communication, and new social media.
- Walk the Talk
- A wordpress site dedicated to exploring the values and advantages of using new social media in organizations.
- PURPLE IN ACTION
- A blog about Organizational Communication and the perks of being into it.
- The Organizational Communication Cyber-Travel
- This blog will feature Organizational-Communication-and-WWW-related worth-reading posts as well as reflection posts with regard last week’s lecture or with a specific reading.
- Comm de Garçon
- Comm de Garçon, which roughly translates to "Comm Boy," is a blog dedicated to discussing the latest in communication trends, social media, world news, youth issues, and occasionally, fashion.
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- Barry's Comm Capsule
- Prescriptions for healthy organizational communication.
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- Organizational Communication + Real-life Paradigms = This Blog
- Ren dela Cruz offers a fresh, unique view on the latest and greatest news on communication in the organizational context.
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- this ain't just about me, it's also about the twists and turns in the world of communication. Read my thoughts and commandgetme!
- communication blog for organizational communication
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.
- A communication blog: taking you to the world of communication and new social media. Authored by Eunice Haidee Sacdalan, an Organizational Communication student of UP Manila.
- Jemi's Simple Commplexities
- The official blogsite of Jemi, and his ramblings on how new social media affects today's businesses and society. It's that simple.
- An organizational communication blog to meet your new social media news and bits!
- irishprecious' padayon
- A communication blog that dwells on the author's life as a future communicologist, and her learnings on the course and the latest trends on communication.
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- Beyond The Purple Eye
- This is Allen's collection thoughts and learnings as she discovers more about new social media and its significance in Organizational Communication
- TokTalkTok are knocks on the Online Corporate Chika world owned by Arven Eusebio. This blog talks about how communication is important for people, most especially in the New Social Media realm.
- A communication blog to satisfy your new social media curiosity and its relation to the practice of Organizational Communication.
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- the orcom marathon
- a blog that talks about B.A. Organizational Communication (a course at the University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences)
- One Week Notice
- A documentation of what was, is, and is to come in the field of communication– coming from the perspective of a 'sidekick'.
- Gel-O Shots
- A product of a kid from the fastfood generation
- Alex and the Twisted World of OrCom
- This is a blog about an unfamiliar course pioneered by the top university in Metro Manila, UP Manila and is authored by a current senior of Organizational Communication.This blog gives you a closer look at what OrCom truly is.
- Everything and Anything New Social Media written by a UP Manila Organizational Communication senior.
- A blog about the net, New Social Media (and things related to it) and a little bit about Organizational Communication.