Blogs on orcom
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- Comm Stop
- My Life in the OrCom World
- Pop the Thought Bubble
- Jona Atienza, a senior BA Organizational Communication student at the University of the Philippines Manila, shares her thoughts about the world of communication, organizational communication, and new social media.
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Sarcasm is an Art
- Where Vianne shares her insights and rants regarding communication and the cyberworld. Sarcasm included.
- The Organizational Communication Cyber-Travel
- This blog will feature Organizational-Communication-and-WWW-related worth-reading posts as well as reflection posts with regard last week’s lecture or with a specific reading.
- A communication blog: taking you to the world of communication and new social media. Authored by Eunice Haidee Sacdalan, an Organizational Communication student of UP Manila.
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- Ren dela Cruz offers a fresh, unique view on the latest and greatest news on communication in the organizational context.
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- One Week Notice
- A documentation of what was, is, and is to come in the field of communication– coming from the perspective of a 'sidekick'.
- This site contains academic blogs that will soon flourish in the application of new social media in the corporate world.
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- PURPLE IN ACTION
- A blog about Organizational Communication and the perks of being into it.
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- The blog chronicles a nice girl's tumble into UP Manila OrCom wonderland full of different communication technologies, trends and styles--with a spotlight on new social media.
- Louduser: "Thinking Aloud. Thinking Allowed." Corporate rebel or angel? Clueless, Curious or Bored? Read on for your OrComusement.
- COMM dominance is a communication blog authored by Jamina Salvacion. The blog talks about sommunication trends and styles with particular focus on new social media and its impacts on individuals and organizations.
- Dreams and Doodles
- Diane Famatigan's random thoughts, fandom, travels, day dreams, and doodles.
- the orcom marathon
- a blog that talks about B.A. Organizational Communication (a course at the University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences)
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- Perceptions, uses and implications of the New Social Media in the study and practice of Organizational Communication
- TokTalkTok are knocks on the Online Corporate Chika world owned by Arven Eusebio. This blog talks about how communication is important for people, most especially in the New Social Media realm.
- are you familiar with Organizational Communication in UP Manila? if not, here are comments and insights about this course that will definitely make you read more and more!
- we all live in a rainbow of chaos
- The colorful world of Organizational Communication as told by Angge Fernandez.