Blogs on orcom
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Comm Stop
- My Life in the OrCom World
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- Pop the Thought Bubble
- Jona Atienza, a senior BA Organizational Communication student at the University of the Philippines Manila, shares her thoughts about the world of communication, organizational communication, and new social media.
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.
- Sarcasm is an Art
- Where Vianne shares her insights and rants regarding communication and the cyberworld. Sarcasm included.
- the orcom marathon
- a blog that talks about B.A. Organizational Communication (a course at the University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences)
- The Organizational Communication Cyber-Travel
- This blog will feature Organizational-Communication-and-WWW-related worth-reading posts as well as reflection posts with regard last week’s lecture or with a specific reading.
- One Week Notice
- A documentation of what was, is, and is to come in the field of communication– coming from the perspective of a 'sidekick'.
- Louduser: "Thinking Aloud. Thinking Allowed." Corporate rebel or angel? Clueless, Curious or Bored? Read on for your OrComusement.
- living the orcom life
- PURPLE IN ACTION
- A blog about Organizational Communication and the perks of being into it.
- irishprecious' padayon
- A communication blog that dwells on the author's life as a future communicologist, and her learnings on the course and the latest trends on communication.
- TokTalkTok are knocks on the Online Corporate Chika world owned by Arven Eusebio. This blog talks about how communication is important for people, most especially in the New Social Media realm.
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- Alex and the Twisted World of OrCom
- This is a blog about an unfamiliar course pioneered by the top university in Metro Manila, UP Manila and is authored by a current senior of Organizational Communication.This blog gives you a closer look at what OrCom truly is.
- Everything and Anything New Social Media written by a UP Manila Organizational Communication senior.
- we all live in a rainbow of chaos
- The colorful world of Organizational Communication as told by Angge Fernandez.
- This site contains academic blogs that will soon flourish in the application of new social media in the corporate world.