Blogs on orcom
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- Comm Stop
- My Life in the OrCom World
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Pop the Thought Bubble
- Jona Atienza, a senior BA Organizational Communication student at the University of the Philippines Manila, shares her thoughts about the world of communication, organizational communication, and new social media.
- Sarcasm is an Art
- Where Vianne shares her insights and rants regarding communication and the cyberworld. Sarcasm included.
- PURPLE IN ACTION
- A blog about Organizational Communication and the perks of being into it.
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- One Week Notice
- A documentation of what was, is, and is to come in the field of communication– coming from the perspective of a 'sidekick'.
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- The Organizational Communication Cyber-Travel
- This blog will feature Organizational-Communication-and-WWW-related worth-reading posts as well as reflection posts with regard last week’s lecture or with a specific reading.
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.
- the orcom marathon
- a blog that talks about B.A. Organizational Communication (a course at the University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences)
- A communication blog: taking you to the world of communication and new social media. Authored by Eunice Haidee Sacdalan, an Organizational Communication student of UP Manila.
- we all live in a rainbow of chaos
- The colorful world of Organizational Communication as told by Angge Fernandez.
- This site contains academic blogs that will soon flourish in the application of new social media in the corporate world.
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- Alex and the Twisted World of OrCom
- This is a blog about an unfamiliar course pioneered by the top university in Metro Manila, UP Manila and is authored by a current senior of Organizational Communication.This blog gives you a closer look at what OrCom truly is.
- Everything and Anything New Social Media written by a UP Manila Organizational Communication senior.
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- The blog chronicles a nice girl's tumble into UP Manila OrCom wonderland full of different communication technologies, trends and styles--with a spotlight on new social media.
- are you familiar with Organizational Communication in UP Manila? if not, here are comments and insights about this course that will definitely make you read more and more!
- Louduser: "Thinking Aloud. Thinking Allowed." Corporate rebel or angel? Clueless, Curious or Bored? Read on for your OrComusement.