Blogs on orcom
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- Comm Stop
- My Life in the OrCom World
- The Organizational Communication Cyber-Travel
- This blog will feature Organizational-Communication-and-WWW-related worth-reading posts as well as reflection posts with regard last week’s lecture or with a specific reading.
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- the orcom marathon
- a blog that talks about B.A. Organizational Communication (a course at the University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences)
- Sarcasm is an Art
- Where Vianne shares her insights and rants regarding communication and the cyberworld. Sarcasm included.
- Pop the Thought Bubble
- Jona Atienza, a senior BA Organizational Communication student at the University of the Philippines Manila, shares her thoughts about the world of communication, organizational communication, and new social media.
- One Week Notice
- A documentation of what was, is, and is to come in the field of communication– coming from the perspective of a 'sidekick'.
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- Everything and Anything New Social Media written by a UP Manila Organizational Communication senior.
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- This site contains academic blogs that will soon flourish in the application of new social media in the corporate world.
- PURPLE IN ACTION
- A blog about Organizational Communication and the perks of being into it.
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- The blog chronicles a nice girl's tumble into UP Manila OrCom wonderland full of different communication technologies, trends and styles--with a spotlight on new social media.
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.