Blogs on orcom
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Comm Stop
- My Life in the OrCom World
- Pop the Thought Bubble
- Jona Atienza, a senior BA Organizational Communication student at the University of the Philippines Manila, shares her thoughts about the world of communication, organizational communication, and new social media.
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- Sarcasm is an Art
- Where Vianne shares her insights and rants regarding communication and the cyberworld. Sarcasm included.
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- The blog chronicles a nice girl's tumble into UP Manila OrCom wonderland full of different communication technologies, trends and styles--with a spotlight on new social media.
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- the orcom marathon
- a blog that talks about B.A. Organizational Communication (a course at the University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences)
- One Week Notice
- A documentation of what was, is, and is to come in the field of communication– coming from the perspective of a 'sidekick'.
- Alex and the Twisted World of OrCom
- This is a blog about an unfamiliar course pioneered by the top university in Metro Manila, UP Manila and is authored by a current senior of Organizational Communication.This blog gives you a closer look at what OrCom truly is.
- This site contains academic blogs that will soon flourish in the application of new social media in the corporate world.
- PURPLE IN ACTION
- A blog about Organizational Communication and the perks of being into it.
- The Organizational Communication Cyber-Travel
- This blog will feature Organizational-Communication-and-WWW-related worth-reading posts as well as reflection posts with regard last week’s lecture or with a specific reading.
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- irishprecious' padayon
- A communication blog that dwells on the author's life as a future communicologist, and her learnings on the course and the latest trends on communication.
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- Perceptions, uses and implications of the New Social Media in the study and practice of Organizational Communication
- The OC
- My academic blog.
- Blog & Breakfast
- Start the day with fresh, healthy communication.
- A communication blog to satisfy your new social media curiosity and its relation to the practice of Organizational Communication.
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.
- A communication blog: taking you to the world of communication and new social media. Authored by Eunice Haidee Sacdalan, an Organizational Communication student of UP Manila.
- Louduser: "Thinking Aloud. Thinking Allowed." Corporate rebel or angel? Clueless, Curious or Bored? Read on for your OrComusement.
- Everything and Anything New Social Media written by a UP Manila Organizational Communication senior.
- we all live in a rainbow of chaos
- The colorful world of Organizational Communication as told by Angge Fernandez.