Blogs on opinions
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- Food In The Bag
- Quirky adventures that make a person go straight, left, right and U-Turn just to get to the destination.
- Colors and Grays
- About almost everything that I am so passionate about, from my own opinions on politics up to my personal experiences and anything in between.
- Debris of My Past
- Collection of stories, funny, real stories, stories about life, movie and music reviews, and everything under the sun.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Underdog Boxing
- Underdog Boxing is a blog managed by Carlo Pamintuan. It covers boxing news from around the world viewed through Filipino lenses.
- Random thoughts - made at a very private place.
- My2Cents is my personal blog, documenting my opinions, my thoughts, and the day to day happenings in my life.
- my five fingers blog
- this is my personal blog. It includes tips, how to's , steps to's , etc. it also shows my being opinionated as a blogger.
- Because Accountancy Is A Sport
- About the accountancy profession and life in general.
- CPA Bum
- I am a Certified Public Accountant in the Philippines. I started blogging more often on Tumblr when I passed the board exam. Hence, the title CPA Bum.
- reian's world
- a wacky world of, college, life, opinions, anime, games and some love in there...
- Personal Opinions
- Personal Opinions by me.
- A personal blog
- In The Mind of A Modern Filipino
- It about personal opinions, and my views on everything and anything under the sun. My views about life, travel, people, attitude, etc.
- My blog contains reviews, opinions and experiences
- World's Greatest Underachiever
- A family-friendly blog that talks about my personal opinion on all kinds of things that are relevant to the typically cash-strapped yet upwardly mobile Filipino professional. And it has links to my adult-oriented blogs too!