Blogs on mountains
- Pinoy Mountaineer
- PinoyMountaineer.com is your guide to hiking and mountain climbing in the Philippines. Visit the site to get updated information on Philippine mountains. Get tropical backpacking and trekking tips, as well as health advice for the outdoors.
- I am a foodie, I love to eat. I usually blogged about my food spotting adventure. Part of my travel is visiting Churches. I do what I love. I blog what I love. I am a wanderlust, My blog post shows all of my gala and travel adventures.
- Nowherian Notes
- Gibberings of a twenty-something who works her butt off on a third world salary rate so she can travel (and eat her way around) the world.
- When I was a child, going to my grandmother's house in the province, we used to passed by a lot of mountains. Watching them from a window while traveling, I had this feeling that one day I'm going to conquer one mountain.
- Mount Pulag
- PLACE: Mount Pulag WHERE: Province of Benguet, Philippines - Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)