Blogs on mountains
- When I was a child, going to my grandmother's house in the province, we used to passed by a lot of mountains. Watching them from a window while traveling, I had this feeling that one day I'm going to conquer one mountain.
- Sirang Lente
- This blog is about hiking, traveling, historical and heritages sites.
- Mountain biking trails in Bulacan and other places.
- Notes of a Dirty Old Mountaineer
- A collection of outdoor stories from the perspective of a Filipino wilderness survival fanatic with particular focus on self-reliance and the pursuit of a higher meaning on the recreation.
- Dexter Travels
- Simply backpacking and finding the best in the world.
- Mount Pulag
- PLACE: Mount Pulag WHERE: Province of Benguet, Philippines - Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)