Blogs on mountaineering
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- You can only grow when you’re expose to what you usually don’t know. So Cheers to everyday! and see you soon on the trails, the sky, the sea and the mountains! I will be there taking snapshots of how wonderful the World!
- Pala-lagaw is a travel blog by a Call Center Agent, Weekend Travel Warrior, Amateur Spelunker, Sometime Surfer, Mountain Climber, Photography Enthusiast, Certified Beach Bum, A first born son, Faithful lover, True Explorer...
- the travels of a solo backpacker through the untrodden paths of the Philippine 'back country'
- Weekend Sidetrip
- Weekend Sidetrip is about Mc Pol's travel, climb and foodtrip. It has guides in traveling and climbing trip.
- Meet the X-plorers
- Bind with the passion to explore... Travel on a budget... Unravel new heights... Conquer one's fear... Unveil Philippines' hidden beauty...
- Pinoy Mountaineer
- PinoyMountaineer.com is your guide to hiking and mountain climbing in the Philippines. Visit the site to get updated information on Philippine mountains. Get tropical backpacking and trekking tips, as well as health advice for the outdoors.
- Akyatera Bundokera
- Chronicles of my travel, mostly mountain hikes plus sidetrips.
- MERELY MY OPINION
- The travails of a warrior weathering out a mid-life crisis...
- Conquer the wonders and beyond
- An All Around Sportsperson
- All about me and my favorite activities such as Mountain climbing/hiking, Programming, Basketball, Billiards, Beachineering, Computer Games, Airsoft, Motorcycles and etc.
- Travel and Potography
- Travel for me is not just going to different places and enjoy its beauty but it is also a life's travel, a journey going to heaven. includes mountaineering, travel, photography, reflections, review
- Precious Runner
- The Precious Runner writing about her passion : running, mountaineering, traveling.
- Sayote Kingdom
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Photography, hiking, diving and all around goofing off in the wilderness.