Blogs on mountaineering
- Weekend Sidetrip
- Weekend Sidetrip is about Mc Pol's travel, climb and foodtrip. It has guides in traveling and climbing trip.
- You can only grow when you’re expose to what you usually don’t know. So Cheers to everyday! and see you soon on the trails, the sky, the sea and the mountains! I will be there taking snapshots of how wonderful the World!
- The Backpack Adventures
- Where the adventurer goes, his backpack follows
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- Pala-lagaw is a travel blog by a Call Center Agent, Weekend Travel Warrior, Amateur Spelunker, Sometime Surfer, Mountain Climber, Photography Enthusiast, Certified Beach Bum, A first born son, Faithful lover, True Explorer...
- Meet the X-plorers
- Bind with the passion to explore... Travel on a budget... Unravel new heights... Conquer one's fear... Unveil Philippines' hidden beauty...
- the travels of a solo backpacker through the untrodden paths of the Philippine 'back country'
- Love. Eat. Wander.
- A blog about surrendering mainstream parenting practices and focusing more on how to develop strong, trusting, healthy relationships with their child through travelling, exploring different places and cultures, food tripping, and so much more!
- Running Atom
- Get to know my race schedules, physical adventures on the land, mountains, and water, event recaps, race reviews, shoe reviews, and the latest trend in the running scene.
- Conquer the wonders and beyond
- Akyatera Bundokera
- Chronicles of my travel, mostly mountain hikes plus sidetrips.
- MERELY MY OPINION
- The travails of a warrior weathering out a mid-life crisis...
- Travel and Potography
- Travel for me is not just going to different places and enjoy its beauty but it is also a life's travel, a journey going to heaven. includes mountaineering, travel, photography, reflections, review
- pinay adventure warrior
- Be bold and free! This blog talks about how will you travel on a budget and DIY adventures in the Philippines.
- Life at the Sayote Kingdom
- A blog about anything and everything under the sun.
- Notes of a Dirty Old Mountaineer
- A collection of outdoor stories from the perspective of a Filipino wilderness survival fanatic with particular focus on self-reliance and the pursuit of a higher meaning on the recreation.
- An All Around Sportsperson
- All about me and my favorite activities such as Mountain climbing/hiking, Programming, Basketball, Billiards, Beachineering, Computer Games, Airsoft, Motorcycles and etc.
- Precious Runner
- The Precious Runner writing about her passion : running, mountaineering, traveling.
- Photography, hiking, diving and all around goofing off in the wilderness.
- Istorya Kuris-kuris
- A blog authored by Esther Tanate. The contents are all about anything under the sun