Blogs on medicine
- Our main business is to work hand-in-hand with established and emerging pharmaceutical companies by developing and providing a one-stop-shop for outsourcing needs in the sales and marketing of pharmaceutical or healthcare products.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Healthy Yobib
- I am not a doctor, but i spend time reading health stuffs online - this is where i share what i learn/hear or feel about taking care of our body the natural way.
- The haven of a supergirl. Biochemist by day, blogger by night.
- Freak to Medschool
- Online blog for Premed and medical students.
- An Apple a Day keep the doctors away
- Health is wealth . I had undergone a ruptured brain aneurysm operation exactly a year before. That is when I realized how important life is. I believe every Filipino can lead a happy healthy life.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- AuntieDoc's World
- This blog is all about child care - what to expect in a growing child, tips on child rearing and many others.