Blogs on medicine
- Philip Nino Tan-Gatue, MD - Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in the Philippines
- xploring news and research about acupuncture and chinese medicine from the point of view of a "western" MD who has "converted" to the other side.
- Our main business is to work hand-in-hand with established and emerging pharmaceutical companies by developing and providing a one-stop-shop for outsourcing needs in the sales and marketing of pharmaceutical or healthcare products.
- The haven of a supergirl. Biochemist by day, blogger by night.
- Healthy Yobib
- I am not a doctor, but i spend time reading health stuffs online - this is where i share what i learn/hear or feel about taking care of our body the natural way.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Freak to Medschool
- Online blog for Premed and medical students.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- A medical student's life in the third world country.
- Health Information Plus
- This blog is about health information on it's simplest form of understanding.
- The Guy with the Lamp
- The Guy with the Lamp is a health and wellness blog that aims to inform people about the current health situation, breakthroughs and alternatives in medicine,and other health-related concerns.
- AuntieDoc's World
- This blog is all about child care - what to expect in a growing child, tips on child rearing and many others.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.