Blogs on medicine
- I Love Keisha
- A lifestyle blog of a multi-tasking poised mom sharing her quest to live a healthier life for her family.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- The haven of a supergirl. Biochemist by day, blogger by night.
- Freak to Medschool
- Online blog for Premed and medical students.
- AuntieDoc's World
- This blog is all about child care - what to expect in a growing child, tips on child rearing and many others.
- A medical student's life in the third world country.
- An Apple a Day keep the doctors away
- Health is wealth . I had undergone a ruptured brain aneurysm operation exactly a year before. That is when I realized how important life is. I believe every Filipino can lead a happy healthy life.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Family Medicine
- Family medicine is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care to people of all ages.
- The Guy with the Lamp
- The Guy with the Lamp is a health and wellness blog that aims to inform people about the current health situation, breakthroughs and alternatives in medicine,and other health-related concerns.
- Health Information Plus
- This blog is about health information on it's simplest form of understanding.