Blogs on medicine
- I Love Keisha
- A lifestyle blog of a multi-tasking poised mom sharing her quest to live a healthier life for her family.
- Our main business is to work hand-in-hand with established and emerging pharmaceutical companies by developing and providing a one-stop-shop for outsourcing needs in the sales and marketing of pharmaceutical or healthcare products.
- The haven of a supergirl. Biochemist by day, blogger by night.
- Healthy Yobib
- I am not a doctor, but i spend time reading health stuffs online - this is where i share what i learn/hear or feel about taking care of our body the natural way.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Freak to Medschool
- Online blog for Premed and medical students.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- The Guy with the Lamp
- The Guy with the Lamp is a health and wellness blog that aims to inform people about the current health situation, breakthroughs and alternatives in medicine,and other health-related concerns.
- Health Information Plus
- This blog is about health information on it's simplest form of understanding.
- A medical student's life in the third world country.