Blogs on medicine
- Health Ave.
- Living a healthier lifestyle
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- We provide quality health care products and services for business process outsource needs of clients and principals in the most professional, ethical, honest, cost-effective and mutually profitable manner.
- Internet Prescription: Internet Prescription: My Life as a Pinoy Med Student
- Life as a Pinoy Med Student
- Qi Spot
- Qi Spot: Exploring news and research about acupuncture and chinese medicine from the point of view of a "western" MD who has "converted" to the other side.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Healthy Yobib
- I am not a doctor, but i spend time reading health stuffs online - this is where i share what i learn/hear or feel about taking care of our body the natural way.
- Everyday is a Tank Day
- personal blog of a random bored guy out there somewhere in the Philippines. Talks about what most random bored people talk about, Plain random topics about life in general.
- Health Information Plus
- This blog is about health information on it's simplest form of understanding.
- A medical student's life in the third world country.
- AuntieDoc's World
- This blog is all about child care - what to expect in a growing child, tips on child rearing and many others.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- The haven of a supergirl. Biochemist by day, blogger by night.
- Freak to Medschool
- Online blog for Premed and medical students.
- Wellness Hub
- Your guide to health, wellness and life!
- Health Matters
- This blog speaks about health and fitness. It also presents some diseases and ways of preventing them. It also shows current news regarding health and its related concerns.
- Family Medicine
- Family medicine is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care to people of all ages.