Blogs on marriage
- The Family Woman
- A Journey to self-improvement as a wife, mom, home maker and an individual.
- The Vanilla Housewife
- Life, love and things that matter (to this third world blogging mama anyway).
- Marriage, Parenting and Everything in Between!
- Mom Chronicles
- Chronicles of my foray as a seafarer's wife, a mom to a hyper toddler, and pregnant for the second time. A mom's life is one big storybook.
- First Wives Club
- I never really had a knack for writing. But I kept a journal growing up and I wrote about anything under the sun. Blogging makes journaling easier. Only now, you have readers, and your secrets aren't kept under lock and key.
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- Lessons Of A Dad
- A parenting journey of a father of three...with a bit of Christian living, Pinoy patriotism, and health & wellness mixed in
- All Jayme
- Stories of a devoted wife, a loving mother, an aspiring writer and a passionate positive thinker
- A Changed Life
- A rural mom's home and lifestyle blog covering topics on faith, inspiration, parenting, marriage, trips, food and crochet! Visit the blog!
- The Mudrabelle
- The Mudrabelle is a not-so-domesticated woman's stories about Marriage and Motherhood. :)
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- the alkimis
- a girl, a boy, and their forever.
- Mamanee's Nest
- A melting pot about everything going through life as a middle aged mama, who is a wife, a mother to 2 kids, working full time and handling a small business of her own.
- Beauty product reviews, life in general, love, clothes, babies, motherhood,friendship,marriage
- Wedding Dreams And Reality
- thoughts about pre-wedding, wedding dreams and the reality before and after wedding, marriage, wedding songs, wedding events, wedding plans, wedding gowns, wedding venues ....all about wedding and marriage life...
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- My Journal of Motherhood, Family life, Homeschooling and anything under the sun!
- My Happy Beginnings
- This blog is a chronicle of my real life fairy tale as a wife and mother in a magical place called Davao City.
- Perceptions of a Young Christian Woman
- Perceptions of A Young Christian Woman mostly deals with my journey as a growing christian, a young wife and mommy, and a community leader. I also do reviews on literature and self- help guides on leadership and character.
- Niko's Blog
- A day in the life of an Accountant, a WorkingMom and a Wife. While the author blogs about anything with regard to parenting and being a wife, this blog also contains other things that interests her!
- Elegant Rings
- Elegant Rings promises its customers the confidence of having a stylish ring as also a perfect gift for an occasion wheter it is wedding proposal, engagement, and much more. Elegant Rings is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
- Gessyl Enchanted
- Tales of balancing motherhood, blogging, handling the business and being married to the most temperamental dude in the archipelago.
- Lover's Mushroom
- A blog about marriage, relationships and building a happy home. This blog’s ranking in Google is 2, has a good alexa ranking, a number of followers and an average hits of 400 a week.
- Lollies and Lipsticks
- Embracing motherhood. Loving fashion. Strengthening marriage. Enjoying life. Blogging all about these stuff!
- "FILL THE WATER POTS..."
- It is the hope of this blog to encourage and inspire the Married couples to fill in their "water pots" with "water of love and goodness" because the journey of marriage is tiring and thirsting. Remember, we draw what we put inside the
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- ..My Life..
- This is my adventure..My life..This is what I want for the rest of my life..I will never get tired of doing this..
- Travel Through Life With Me
- It's not perfect but it's real. Much of the contents here are my thoughts of the day , inspired by the day's events be it special or just another ordinary day. A journal of my day to day travel with Life.
- Training Mrs. G.
- Tales of hoorays and boo-boos while enjoying her new life as a wife while in domestic goddess boot camp.
- Emancipation of Jane
- All about my bittersweet journey of living and loving.
- A Rated DG Wedding
- Yes, I coordinated and arranged for my OWN wedding. Let me take you back to where it all began, let me put into account the progression and let me acknowledge dearly everybody who helped make my wedding day possible.
- Precious in HIs eyes
- Identifying God's hand in my life's journey.