Blogs on marriage
- Mommy Peach - The Mommy Who Never Sleeps
- This blog talks about parenting, my daughter ykaie, my life as a mommy and as a wife.
- The Family Woman
- A Journey to self-improvement as a wife, mom, home maker and an individual.
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- A Changed Life
- A rural mom's home and lifestyle blog covering topics on faith, inspiration, parenting, marriage, trips, food and crochet! Visit the blog!
- First Wives Club
- I never really had a knack for writing. But I kept a journal growing up and I wrote about anything under the sun. Blogging makes journaling easier. Only now, you have readers, and your secrets aren't kept under lock and key.
- Mrs. Chubs Diary
- It's all about the random thoughts and crazy ideas of the blogger who just wanted to share the world her happy life!
- Marriage, Parenting and Everything in Between!
- Mistress of the House
- "A devoted wife's manual on HOW-TO-BE-YOUR-HUSBAND'S-MISTRESS"
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- My Happy Beginnings
- This blog is a chronicle of my real life fairy tale as a wife and mother in a magical place called Davao City.
- Life As The CEO
- Life As The CEO (of my household, that is!) This blog is about an undomesticated woman's journey in Marriage and Motherhood.
- Gessyl Enchanted
- Tales of balancing motherhood, blogging, handling the business and being married to the most temperamental dude in the archipelago.
- Niko's Blog
- A day in the life of an Accountant, a WorkingMom and a Wife. While the author blogs about anything with regard to parenting and being a wife, this blog also contains other things that interests her!
- the alkimis
- a girl, a boy, and their forever.
- A Rated DG Wedding
- Yes, I coordinated and arranged for my OWN wedding. Let me take you back to where it all began, let me put into account the progression and let me acknowledge dearly everybody who helped make my wedding day possible.
- Lover's Mushroom
- A blog about marriage, relationships and building a happy home. This blog’s ranking in Google is 2, has a good alexa ranking, a number of followers and an average hits of 400 a week.
- Training Mrs. G.
- Tales of hoorays and boo-boos while enjoying her new life as a wife while in domestic goddess boot camp.
- A Learning Mom
- Just a web log of how I am learning life through the eyes of my daughter. I also blog on food, married life, dreams and aspirations