Blogs on marriage
- Mommy Peach - The Mommy Who Never Sleeps
- This blog talks about parenting, my daughter ykaie, my life as a mommy and as a wife.
- The Family Woman
- A Journey to self-improvement as a wife, mom, home maker and an individual.
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- First Wives Club
- I never really had a knack for writing. But I kept a journal growing up and I wrote about anything under the sun. Blogging makes journaling easier. Only now, you have readers, and your secrets aren't kept under lock and key.
- Mom Chronicles
- Chronicles of my foray into marriage and motherhood.
- Marriage, Parenting and Everything in Between!
- A Changed Life
- A rural mom's home and lifestyle blog covering topics on faith, inspiration, parenting, marriage, trips, food and crochet! Visit the blog!
- My Journal of Motherhood, Family life, Homeschooling and anything under the sun!
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- My Happy Beginnings
- This blog is a chronicle of my real life fairy tale as a wife and mother in a magical place called Davao City.
- Gentile Next Door
- To love boldly, live authentically, and learn constantly for the common good, all for the glory of God.
- Niko's Blog
- A day in the life of an Accountant, a WorkingMom and a Wife. While the author blogs about anything with regard to parenting and being a wife, this blog also contains other things that interests her!
- Wedding Dreams And Reality
- thoughts about pre-wedding, wedding dreams and the reality before and after wedding, marriage, wedding songs, wedding events, wedding plans, wedding gowns, wedding venues ....all about wedding and marriage life...
- Lover's Mushroom
- A blog about marriage, relationships and building a happy home. This blog’s ranking in Google is 2, has a good alexa ranking, a number of followers and an average hits of 400 a week.
- Gessyl Enchanted
- Tales of balancing motherhood, blogging, handling the business and being married to the most temperamental dude in the archipelago.
- ..My Life..
- This is my adventure..My life..This is what I want for the rest of my life..I will never get tired of doing this..
- Emancipation of Jane
- All about my bittersweet journey of living and loving.
- Travel Through Life With Me
- It's not perfect but it's real. Much of the contents here are my thoughts of the day , inspired by the day's events be it special or just another ordinary day. A journal of my day to day travel with Life.
- Elegant Rings
- Elegant Rings promises its customers the confidence of having a stylish ring as also a perfect gift for an occasion wheter it is wedding proposal, engagement, and much more. Elegant Rings is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- Love, Eper
- Work-at-home wife & mommy. Sharing lifestyle, parenting, fashion tips & tricks.
- Training Mrs. G.
- Tales of hoorays and boo-boos while enjoying her new life as a wife while in domestic goddess boot camp.
- "FILL THE WATER POTS..."
- It is the hope of this blog to encourage and inspire the Married couples to fill in their "water pots" with "water of love and goodness" because the journey of marriage is tiring and thirsting. Remember, we draw what we put inside the
- A Rated DG Wedding
- Yes, I coordinated and arranged for my OWN wedding. Let me take you back to where it all began, let me put into account the progression and let me acknowledge dearly everybody who helped make my wedding day possible.
- The Vanilla Housewife
- Life, love and things that matter (to this third world blogging mama anyway).
- Precious in HIs eyes
- Identifying God's hand in my life's journey.
- Mrs. Tiger's Blog
- Logs of my daily serving of parenthood, my married life and everything in between.