Blogs on marathon
- Kulit on the Run
- a blog about running, mtbiking and the outdoors
- Pinoy Runner
- A blog by a Filipino runner documenting his running activities including training, workouts, races, fun events and other information about the Philippine running scene
- Running Free Manila is an athlete. He wanted to start something big by helping others help themselves.
- Servinio's Sports Etc.
- Veteran Filipino sports commentator tells all about his different sporting adventures from TV coverage of basketball games to actually competing in marathons and multi-sport.
- Jon Run
- Your one stop guide to running, gadgets, travel and the active lifestyle in the Philippines! Jon Run is a runner who loves to inspire people to keep running.
- Deemen Runner
- Deemen Runner - I'm on fire!
- Jet Paiso
- Catholic Filipino Runner
- The Chickzilla
- Fierce Female Athlete
- Second Wind
- Just another running blog by just another runner.
- Running, Multisport, Fitness, Event in the Philippines
- Project Tikgirl
- I am a couch potato struggling to live healthy. Based in Manila, Philippines.
- Running Castles
- Castles: Husband and Wife, best friends, who loves and enjoys running. We cherished this sport for through it we met good and compassionate people along the way whom we build a relation called "friendship".
- dagan ta bai
- Fun Run, Results, Marathon, Run, Race Result, Race, Running, Trail Run, Upcoming Event, Race Schedule, Night Race, Triathlon, Shoes and Gear.
- Kastilyong Lapis
- This is mostly about boxing and running. My 5/10/15/21K and marathon races and my boxing training and sparring matches.
- Please join me in my quest to become an Elite Marathon Runner.
- The Yellow Jersey
- A blog dedicated to all things RUNNING, plus more!
- Running Bananas
- A group of young professionals working in Ortigas bound together by their love for running.
- the BLACK candy
- Running and other Outdoor Sports.
- Get Set Go
- This blog is dedicated to the burning motivation in me right now that drives me to attain the healthiest and fittest me ever.
- Philippines' Multisport Source.