Blogs on marathon
- Pinoy Runner
- A blog by a Filipino runner documenting his running activities including training, workouts, races, fun events and other information about the Philippine running scene
- Running Free Manila is an athlete. He wanted to start something big by helping others help themselves.
- Runner Rocky
- Runner Rocky is a running, fitness, and sports website owned by the blogger-runner Rocky Batara. It features the different running events, photos, marathons, fitness tips, recreation, and Rocky's journal and experiences during his marathons.
- The Radical Runner
- Run freely. Breathe in wellness. Finish strong!
- Deemen Runner
- Deemen Runner - I'm on fire!
- Second Wind
- Just another running blog by just another runner.
- Project Tikgirl
- I am a couch potato struggling to live healthy. Based in Manila, Philippines.
- Running Castles
- Castles: Husband and Wife, best friends, who loves and enjoys running. We cherished this sport for through it we met good and compassionate people along the way whom we build a relation called "friendship".
- Kastilyong Lapis
- This is mostly about boxing and running. My 5/10/15/21K and marathon races and my boxing training and sparring matches.