Blogs on manila
- jin loves to eat
- food. my one and only love.
- Philippines Travel Guide by Mark Maranga
- The ultimate guide to the different TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the PHILIPPINES.
- The Food Scout
- The Food Scout, Jill Bantang, is now on-board for exciting and delicious adventures! The Food Scout will take you to a mouthwatering trip as she explore different kinds of food around the globe and most especially in her hometown, Manila, Philippines.
- Frannywanny -- a Food and Travel Blog
- A Manila and Singapore Food and Travel Blog that talks about the adventure of a girl who loves to eat, cook and travel the world.
- Eat. Love. Travel. - A blog that features gastronomic finds and restaurant reviews, products and things we love, travel destinations and anything under the sun.
- Guiltless Getaways, Travel Freebies and Experiences
- Here you'll find some samples of Guiltless Getaways. This is where my love for travel, adventure, culture, language, music, food, arts and having fun come together. Pursue travel. Live life and travel without regrets.
- MY STYLE CAT BY YUKI
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. The best is yet to come. The official blog of Alexandra Tansengco - A Marketing Major in De La Salle University and the owner of YUKI, an eco-friendly accessory line
- Food Reviews Manila
- Munching on Manila's food, one restaurant and food stall at a time. An honest take on gastronomical delights from gourmet to street food and everything in between.
- The Philippine Beat
- ...whatever strikes my fancy around the metro and elsewhere in the Philippines...
- Tsinoy Foodies
- Tsinoy Foodies is your guide to finding the best food discoveries and knowing where to eat in Manila and other parts of the Philippines
- Manila Life
- Manila life is about everything that is happening in the great metro of Manila, we cover events, promos, food and movie reviews and everything else under the sun.... including travels in and around the Philippines
- THE CONTEMPORARY BOY
- A fashion and personal style blog by Manila's experimental and exquisite guy Michael Macalos.
- Fort Bonifacio Rent | Blog | CityGuide | Real Estate | Lifestyle
- City Guide of Fort Bonifacio Global City (Manila) | Construction Updates | Tools and tips for unit Owners & Tenants | Lifestyle happening in The Fort
- Digital Brew
- Just some articles and pictures of my travel, daily adventures, and things I love to comment about.
- Nines vs. Food
- An outtake from the popular Man vs. Food on TLC, this blog is a never ending story of my quest to find gastronomically tempting food that would be challenging to digest!
- iSoda Philippines
- Sharing to the world food, drinks and stuff in the philippines.
- Flatter My Senses
- Lav Acacio, 25, is a bonafide kid at heart. She started this blog to chronicle her experiences, discoveries, musings, opinions and travels for her to be reminded of the journey she has taken to navigate through life.
- Crumpylicious Blog is our collection of discoveries, encounters and insights as we go on an endless exploration and adventure known as "living".
- That Insatiable Hunger
- A Registered Pharmacist who also happens to be a Food Junkie.
- Sunset Goddess Travels
- Sunset Goddess Travels is a blog on a lawyer's fabulous travels and adventures
- Manila Foodistas
- The Manila Foodistas write about and take photos of their most exciting food, travel and lifestyle adventures in and out of the metro. They blog to share with you their most satisfying finds so that you too may experience them!
- Philippines Travel Guide and Information
- Philippines Travel Guide and Information is all about the Philippines and the country's tourist spots, beautiful places, accommodations and cuisines.
- All Things Manila
- Anything and Everything Manila
- partee and play
- ako si BONG and this is my HIV diary
- This blog is about food around the metro from food cart to fast food and from simple meal to fine to dining.
- Everyday Food Bites
- Mimi and Gab is a couple that love food. Lunch-dates, Dinner-dates, you name it. Hopping from food place to food place in and out of the Metro. Sampling ol' favorite dishes, to trying out new dishes.
- A Blog about the life of Manila Gay Socialites!
- MANILA BOY
- i've lived in Manila all my life. I often drink in Malate, food trip in Binondo, and obsessively hunt for DVDs in Quiapo. I'm forever wed to this City. For better or for worse...
- Magic Wacky Worm
- Home of Wacky the magic worm. It can run around your hands, in and out of glasses and much more.
- University of Santo Tomas - Tumblr
- Started in the dawn of 29th of December 2009, vivaSANTOtomas is an unofficial photoblog showcasing the best photographs of the Pontifical and Royal University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
- Something by Rayrsose
- My name is Rayrose and I love doing crafts , experimenting on fashion also on makeup. I create this blog to be inspire and to inspire other people on the beautiful things that she can do to herself to stay confident.
- Trash Radio Manila
- Dirty Music. For Dirty People.
- a young couple's travel blogsite
- Angeles City and Beyond
- Re-discover the town of Angeles City and the rest of the Philippines.
- Travel Blog about the philippines and its hidden treasures
- The Misadventures of Roni G!
- a pointless nostalgic and his everyday misadventures!
- WanderFull World
- An indulgence of a young Filipino woman who is crazy about eating and traveling. Find TIPS and travel guides, as well as reviews on restaurants all over Manila!
- The Human Walkie Talkie
- Latest Events & Happenings in the Life of a 16-year old College City Girl
- The Empire State
- The life of an art student in photographs.
- Food Trip Manila!!!
- Food Experiences by RoadieManila!!!
- The World As I Know It
- Blog of a restless traveler who enjoys just about anything under the sun, seeking to see the world in her own eyes; and a certified foodie who takes pleasure in any gastronomic adventure.
- The Journey Thus Far
- Immerse, discover and delight yourself in the life of a student in Manila experiencing the joys of the Academe. Posts include works in school, things personal and a few giveaways. Check it out!
- Blogs on how beautiful the Philippine Islands is, how to be a citizen of the world, Urban Manila, and Fun Pasttimes
- gay lifestyle, manila setting