Blogs on literature
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- Ourlad's Paradigm
- This is a personal blog of all the things that I like. Articles are mostly about my personal experiences, about my everyday encounter with God and resources about Biology.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- My Personal Blog
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.