Blogs on leisure
- My Style Recipe
- This features my favorite recipes from the Philippines and other cuisines, leisure, and cake creations. Join me as I journey one recipe to another.
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- The Master Traveler
- charms and chimes on the road
- This blog will be your discovery of the charms and chimes of the world thru travel.
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- Bianca is a girl who loves to travel, got passion for fashion, and a craving for anything edible!
- B.L.A.S.T Benjie Layug: Adventures of a Savvy Traveler
- This travel blog, a diary of the author’s local and international travels, aims to provide the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist.
- Not your usual travel blog. Contains personal travel experiences with insights, posts about lifestyle and leisure, mobile phone photography, events, and other interesting stuff. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER!
- Victor Naive Blog
- I'm not a good writer, I don't even know how to construct my sentence perfectly, I just love sharing my adventures and explorations.
- Elal Lasola Travel and Photography
- She travels in the hope to experience and capture what is raved and not raved about.
- Unsugarcoated Reviews
- A Manila-based blogger's honest reviews of things, places, and events in the metro and beyond.
- F.Y.I. (FIRE YOUR IMAGINATION)
- The travel blog F.Y.I. aims for these things, providing the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist, but it also aims to be much more.
- Online Dad
- Online Dad: Online most of the time, dad all the time.
- Learn to appreciate the world around you through food and travel!
- The Opposite Lifestyle
- Your daily guide to the ideal life
- This is a photo collection of my travels being a seafarer traveling around the world.
- A View From The Leftie
- My blog is my life diary. It is about the things I like and love. It is mostly about food I love (just because it gets me through the day), gadgets, fashion and crafts.
- Developing Positives
- My blog is about me and mostly the places that I visited.
- Simply Me / Karen Jardeleza
- Personal Journal of my travels, adventure and my favorite korean and japanese drama. Shares interest in gadgets, food, Kim Hyun Joong and photography. About Life, likes and interest... anything and everything... Read and discover things with SIMPLY ME
- Ponder Haven
- Personal blog on my travels, food trips, some technology stuffs and other random thoughts.
- Sartorial Panda
- A blog where I document my style and travels
- Philippine Accomodation
- A blog dedicated for travellers and vacationers as to where you can find your accomodation and spend leisure times in different places of the Philippines.
- Travel with me
- A personal blog of a Filipina who is now exploring and want to explore more Asia as of the moment but dream to also explore Europian countries soon.
- This is Chris Belison doing what he does best. I'm here to surprise the readers.
- Glutton Anonymous
- The life and times of a food addict who not only has a voracious appetite for all things edible (except vegetables), but also for the good things life has to offer.
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- The name FredExperience is a combination of my nick name "Fred" and the word "Experience." Hence, this blog is all about my experiences.
- Riding the Breeze
- It's our everyday experiences that matter...the people who touched our lives, the milestones that we had accomplished and the challenges which shape us to become better than we are.
- Neil The Wanderer
- travel and leisure
- Best Shared Thoughts
- lots of stuff worth sharing
- Every thing around is a form of ART.
- it's a melloyello lie
- This blog is about the musings of a thirty-something single mom who has spent time living with fishermen, sang and competed all over the world, given birth to a wonderful boy, and continuously is living life one glorious day at a time.
- honest opinions on anything i find interesting, foods to try, new places to go, new make up products to try.
- travels, food, fashion, beauty and etc!
- Life After Cubes
- Living life without taking any leisure is draining as you aren't recharging yourself. This is what Life after cubes is ~making the most of life outside work. A byteful talk on travel, entertainment & leisure.
- a s t i g !
- Author simply relates how she see things to readers.