Blogs on kids
- Apples & Dumplings
- Stories and Mishaps of Motherhood
- Rina's Rainbow
- I know life is not always rainbows and butterflies. But it certainly seems that way with my little Rainbow :-)
- Mommy Diaries Manila
- A peek into one mommy's overactive imagination (and other quirky, pretty little things)
- Follow me and my family on our adventures in the Philippines and around the world.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- I write about the up-down-left-right of life as a mom. The topics I write about include parenting, babies and kids, food, family travels, events, and product reviews.
- The Who Mom
- My erratic world as I string along my life as a working and hands-on Mom.
- First Wives Club
- I never really had a knack for writing. But I kept a journal growing up and I wrote about anything under the sun. Blogging makes journaling easier. Only now, you have readers, and your secrets aren't kept under lock and key.
- My Mommy Musings
- Random Ramblings of a Wife and Mother of 3.
- No Doors
- Blog on international and local travel, interior design and food.
- My Address is Earth
- It's a blog about kids' vaccines, diseases and a little about parenting.
- One Proud Momma
- A blog about my journey in life. Deals with different aspects of being a daughter, mother and wife. Talks about anything that comes to mind worthy of sharing to inspire other people.
- Para sa Pinoy
- Thoughts for fellow Filipinos
- Phinky Mommy's Random Life
- This blog is all about my personal random thoughts. I blog about my personal experience, emotions and events. I blog about anything and everything that pops out in my mind.
- Viva Pinay
- A lifestyle blog of a working mom blogging about family, food, fun, fashion, travel, beauty, health, home, green and anything in between!
- Rosels' Mom Diary
- Online Journal of a Working Mom.
- Mommy Hopeful
- With high hopes to become one, a mother by heart, an aunt in real life, learn the goodness of parenting, kids, reviews and more
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- Experiences and learnings of a Pinoy Daddy Blogger as he journey life, parenting and kids stuff!
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- A Pinoy Daddy Blogger who blogs about life, personal stuff, experiences, parenting, and kids!
- Momma Mina!
- Chronicles of a New Gen Mom
- Travel Through Life With Me
- It's not perfect but it's real. Much of the contents here are my thoughts of the day , inspired by the day's events be it special or just another ordinary day. A journal of my day to day travel with Life.
- The Housemom Journey
- This blog is about my views and life as a pinay mom and wife and everything in between....
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- Cristine's Favorites
- A personal blog that will share just about anything! Food, events, contests, hobbies, about family and kids.
- Mommy Growing up
- Odyssey of a Mom trying to grow up in the midst of raising her own two kids.
- The Single Parent Talks
- Musings of a Single Parent
- little miss beautiful mess
- it is all about kids fashion.
- Models Wannabe
- "Models Wannabe" will feature random people who are NOT YET discovered or want more exposure and want to become a super model someday. Babies, men, women and even your pets are welcome to become a model here.
- MyMaria: Mom On A Mission
- Basta Igat Sikat's resident spoiled brat Ramen Girl becomes a Mom On A Mission. Welcome to Motherhood 101.
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Mother Knows Best
- My day to day experience of being a mom...