Blogs on kids
- Kids Party Hub
- Ideas, Tips and Inspirations for Kids Parties and Occasions. Celebrations at Home and Life's Sweetest 'MOM'ents.
- Mommy Practicality
- A blog about motherhood, parenting, family, relationships, children, travel, food & product encounters, and practical tips for working moms.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- No Doors
- Blog on international and local travel, interior design and food.
- First Wives Club
- I never really had a knack for writing. But I kept a journal growing up and I wrote about anything under the sun. Blogging makes journaling easier. Only now, you have readers, and your secrets aren't kept under lock and key.
- Mye Domain
- This is my home where you can find a place to stay.
- Marriage, Parenting and Everything in Between!
- Gorabels! Go lang ng Go! is the personal blog of Belle Baranda-Diesta, writer, host, party planner, once-upon-a-time theater actor, lighting designer and technical director, national essay winner, wife and mother.
- The Joys of Motherhood
- A mom writes about varied stuff..of kids, husband, pets, etc. A personal page.
- Mom Chronicles
- Chronicles of my foray as a seafarer's wife, a mom to a hyper toddler, and pregnant for the second time. A mom's life is one big storybook.
- One Proud Momma
- A blog about my journey in life. Deals with different aspects of being a daughter, mother and wife. Talks about anything that comes to mind worthy of sharing to inspire other people.
- A family making new traditions
- Mommy Diaries
- Mommy Diaries is a personal online journal where I post things that I like to share with all Supermoms out there.
- I am Vince Crispaul
- a personal blog of a kid. This blog contains kid thoughts on everything, his milestones and playtime. Products such as toys and books also covers this blog
- Connie's Notebook
- Sharing snippets of stories and images from my daily life
- Life As A CEO
- Life As A CEO.. of my household, that is! A not-so-domesticated woman's journey in Marriage & Motherhood.
- Baby Corner
- Parents and Baby Needs Checklist
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- A Pinoy Daddy Blogger who blogs about life, personal stuff, experiences, parenting, and kids!
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- Experiences and learnings of a Pinoy Daddy Blogger as he journey life, parenting and kids stuff!
- Mommy Hopeful
- With high hopes to become one, a mother by heart, an aunt in real life, learn the goodness of parenting, kids, reviews and more
- Corsame Lane
- A family blog documenting the footprints our our 3 kids plus us.
- Pink Memoirs
- A mom's thoughts on family, life, parenting, love and just about anything under the sun.
- Cristine's Favorites
- A personal blog that will share just about anything! Food, events, contests, hobbies, about family and kids.
- Scribbles on how it is to live with two girls in the house
- Mommy Bloggers Club
- A blog for all the moms in the world
- Phinky Mommy's Random Life
- This blog is all about my personal random thoughts. I blog about my personal experience, emotions and events. I blog about anything and everything that pops out in my mind.
- My Address is Earth
- It's a blog about kids' vaccines, diseases and a little about parenting.
- Momma Mina!
- Chronicles of a New Gen Mom
- TechKiddie.com is the prime place in the Philippines that features news and fun stuff for techie kids.
- farm girl blogger
- a farm girl turned blogger-blogging about business, farming and blogging itself
- My Mommy Musings
- Random Ramblings of a Wife and Mother of 3.
- My Photo Meme Blog
- This blog is all about photography and daily memes
- New Home Sweet Home
- A BLOG ABOUT MY FAMILY'S NEW ADVENTURE AND DREAMS IN ARKANSAS
- MyMaria: Mom On A Mission
- Basta Igat Sikat's resident spoiled brat Ramen Girl becomes a Mom On A Mission. Welcome to Motherhood 101.
- Family Blog-ph
- family, lifestyle, parenting, travel, home, food, health, baby, kids, devotional, relationship, love
- Para sa Pinoy
- Thoughts for fellow Filipinos
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Down Under The Bakod
- I've ended up Down Under. I'm an expat but can't really say where I'm from. I was born in Taiwan, grew up in the Philippines and now live in Australia. Let's see what life is like on this side of the bakod (fence in Tagalog).
- The Working Mom
- A part time ophthalmologist, part time micro business owner, part time graduate student and FULL TIME MOM struggling to find balance in the confusing world of multitasking :)
- little miss beautiful mess
- it is all about kids fashion.
- Lost for words..
- Blog about fashion, food, being a mom, travel, kids & other stuff :)
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- Lalaine Salvador Photography
- Photography is the only art that I can do.
- Mother Knows Best
- My day to day experience of being a mom...
- hailey's beats and bits
- what happens when a wife and a working mom has a home to manage, schooling kids to attend to and laundry to finish? this is where creative chaos happens!
- The Xanalyser
- I am an 8 year old kid. This blog is about my childhood life
- MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
- This blog serves as the regular memento of MJM's life: their opinions, behavior, interactions, activities and even the little details and experiences that come to pass each day.
- A Learning Mom
- Just a web log of how I am learning life through the eyes of my daughter. I also blog on food, married life, dreams and aspirations
- Fatherhood Adventures
- Fatherhood offers many great adventures, the best a man could ever experience in a lifetime...imagine the immense pride, immeasurable happiness, excruciating fears, demanding chores...ooh what a feeling... just utterly delightful!