Blogs on kids
- FASHION EGGPLANT
- blog of a 30 something mom that features mom/daughter style, arts & crafts, diy, events and interior design
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Mommy Diaries Manila
- A peek into one mommy's overactive imagination (and other quirky, pretty little things)
- Mom Chronicles
- Chronicles of my foray into marriage and motherhood.
- The Who Mom
- My erratic world as I string along my life as a working and hands-on Mom.
- No Doors
- Blog on international and local travel, interior design and food.
- First Wives Club
- I never really had a knack for writing. But I kept a journal growing up and I wrote about anything under the sun. Blogging makes journaling easier. Only now, you have readers, and your secrets aren't kept under lock and key.
- My Mommy Musings
- Random Ramblings of a Wife and Mother of 3.
- Marriage, Parenting and Everything in Between!
- My Address is Earth
- It's a blog about kids' vaccines, diseases and a little about parenting.
- Phinky Mommy's Random Life
- This blog is all about my personal random thoughts. I blog about my personal experience, emotions and events. I blog about anything and everything that pops out in my mind.
- Momma Mina!
- Chronicles of a New Gen Mom
- Para sa Pinoy
- Thoughts for fellow Filipinos
- Gorabels! Go lang ng Go! is the personal blog of Belle Baranda-Diesta, writer, host, party planner, once-upon-a-time theater actor, lighting designer and technical director, national essay winner, wife and mother.
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- Experiences and learnings of a Pinoy Daddy Blogger as he journey life, parenting and kids stuff!
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- A Pinoy Daddy Blogger who blogs about life, personal stuff, experiences, parenting, and kids!
- Rosels' Mom Diary
- Online Journal of a Working Mom.
- Mommy Hopeful
- With high hopes to become one, a mother by heart, an aunt in real life, learn the goodness of parenting, kids, reviews and more
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- Me Myself and Jes
- A blog about me as a mom, a wife, a daughter, a friend, and an enemy.
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- Lalaine Salvador Photography
- Photography is the only art that I can do.
- Cristine's Favorites
- A personal blog that will share just about anything! Food, events, contests, hobbies, about family and kids.
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- The Housemom Journey
- This blog is about my views and life as a pinay mom and wife and everything in between....
- Fatherhood Adventures
- Fatherhood offers many great adventures, the best a man could ever experience in a lifetime...imagine the immense pride, immeasurable happiness, excruciating fears, demanding chores...ooh what a feeling... just utterly delightful!
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Lost for words..
- Blog about fashion, food, being a mom, travel, kids & other stuff :)
- Mommy Growing up
- Odyssey of a Mom trying to grow up in the midst of raising her own two kids.
- Travel Through Life With Me
- It's not perfect but it's real. Much of the contents here are my thoughts of the day , inspired by the day's events be it special or just another ordinary day. A journal of my day to day travel with Life.
- little miss beautiful mess
- it is all about kids fashion.
- Clary Diary
- My Published Ideas about Parenting, Lifestyle, Food, Kids, Relationships, Trends, Fashion, Books, Health and Current Events.
- Mother Knows Best
- My day to day experience of being a mom...
- Down Under The Bakod
- I've ended up Down Under. I'm an expat but can't really say where I'm from. I was born in Taiwan, grew up in the Philippines and now live in Australia. Let's see what life is like on this side of the bakod (fence in Tagalog).
- Me And My Cute Little Angels
- It's all about my kids and my experience being mom. I would like to share to people of my life.
- The Xanalyser
- I am an 8 year old kid. This blog is about my childhood life
- MyMaria: Mom On A Mission
- Basta Igat Sikat's resident spoiled brat Ramen Girl becomes a Mom On A Mission. Welcome to Motherhood 101.
- Working Mother
- A personal blog that caters anything that comes to mind
- Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings of a Busy Mom