Blogs on inspirational
- Marcelo Santos III
- Blog of Marcelo Santos III: Young Writer. Influential Blogger. Inspirational Speaker. Certified Youtuber. Ex Professional Squatter. Endorser and Promoter. God's Follower.
- Travel, Photographs, Lifestyle
- Blog of a ruptured brain aneurysm survivor trying to reintegrate in society. Do-it-yourself tipid style travels, food trips and inspirational posts.
- Shakerules Diaries
- Shakerules Diaries collects and display peoples true stories, true stories of heartache, of love from all over the world. Stories submitted from all walks of life, who knows maybe someone can learned from your mistakes.
- I am Corporate Junkie.
- A blog of a corporate junkie turned housewife. Tackles topics about food, travel, work insights, and everything under the sun.
- Happy To Inspire
- A little bit of Tips, A little bit of Hows and a Little bit of Life. A compilation of Blogs and Art Quotes to Inspire and Be Inspired...
- Break Away
- A blog which talks about anything under the sun. From the simple discovery of a book to the vastness of the universe! (and everything in between^^) It's all about breaking away, to infinity and beyond.
- Breathe In Happiness
- Created by a group of friends, Breathe in Happiness is a collective blog with a very definite purpose: TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY.
- Miss Eleigh Neux
- Nonstop ramblings about miscellaneous things that delight the curious and inspire the ordinary.
- LIFE Moto
- Welcome to Life Moto! Life is worth living for. What is your motto in life? What is your purpose of living? This is your story. This is your life. I hope this site may enlighten us to our daily life.
- her hair is curly and so is her life.. she writes her random thoughts, better finds, poems, post about photography of sunset sky and anything cute, nice music, Marikina, Christian life journey, faith, etc!
- Mr. Fries and Sundae
- Mahilig magmahal pero hindi minamahal. Sakit noh? Hayaan mo, gwapo naman ako sabi ng nanay ko.
- Timbrel and Harp
- ❤♫♩♪ A collection of religious and inspirational songs in Filipino, English and Latin. ♪♩♫❤
- Doses of Rose
- Igniting the fire within me- to write about the little things I am passionate about and to share it to the world.
- La Vida Milagrosa
- My Faith. My Peace. My Rest.
- Her Other Lovely Sides
- A lifestyle blog to inspire the celebration of our own varying uniqueness.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Hello Lysa
- My favorite topics would include my past adventures or some new events. I also blog things that has something to do with the invites from Davao Bloggers and I also do some promotions.
- Quotes, Articles, Jokes, Text Messages, Inspirational – by rjdreyes
- This site is all about Articles, Quotes, Jokes Messages, Text Messages, Inspirational and Attitude Messages.
- estorya ni chen
- Estorya ni chen is all about my fancy stories or somehow my point of view about life, especially my delight about Him.
- The Catholic Chic
- The Catholic Chic is a personal and religious blog about the life of a Catholic woman in today's modern world.
- inzpiro - inspiring you to inspire
- YOUR ULTIMATE RESOURCE FOR FREE INSPIRATIONAL STORIES, SHORT FILMS, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS, THEIR TALKS AND INTERVIEWS, FINANCIAL FREEDOM, E-BOOKS, ART, VIDEOS, AND MANY MORE!
- This blog is for all the YOU-th out there who are in need of guidance and inspiration. May this blog reach them out and bring inspiration to them. Inspiration that will lead to hope. And hope that will lead to a change - a positive change.
- Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly
- Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly (PMU) is a blog that aims to inspire and share God's goodness in our everyday (even those which most consider as mundane). Cheers to life!
- Song of Songs
- Watch and make a free download on religious and inspirational songs in my blog.
- OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
- On January 25, 2005, I lost my husband. Welcome to my random thoughts about losing James and finding myself again. For in this journey called Life, "there is no such thing as a negative experience... only opportunities to grow."
- "I have seen the Lord!"
- Stories of encounter with the Risen Lord
- This page is the 'pensieve' that keeps my mind's ramblings, the paper that holds my pen's scrawls, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams.
- a twerp
- My blog, for 3 years of its existence has been filled with a teenager's thoughts, ideas, and experiences in life. Mostly were written by me while some were written by friends.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- Edmaker Blumentritt Outstanding
- We are fully committed to help people succeed in HEALTH, WEALTH and TOTAL WELL-BEING. A team of happy and goal achiever people having the same mindset that team work and perseverance will bring you to the top
- kwentong kulit tungkol sa takbuhan sa pilipinas. madami kayo mapupulot dito... na malamang itatapon nyo din ulit... =)
- Something you gotta learn
- The blog is quote-based, wherein we post quote to inspire and motivate others from the words and opinions of other people.
- Living Undaunted
- Living Undaunted aims to encourage individuals to live the unconventional, unstoppable and undaunted life with Jesus Christ.
- A cup of Hot Chocolate
- Read about a pinay's daily life adventures. Plus tips on travel, fashion and beauty and heart warming inspiring stories that will warm your hearts every day like drinking a cup of hot chocolate...
- I am Yuan
- this is my story of climbing up the wall and seeing another road, when I thought it was already a dead end
- PhotoGraphic Thoughts
- PhotoGraphic Thoughts is the darkroom that develops the picture of the world as I see it through the lenses of my perception. It contains not just my photos, but also the flashes of thoughts and ruminations I had as I looked into my lenses.
- Mighty Warrior
- Musician. Composer in the making, Amateur photographer. A Follower of Jesus. Simple person but Making Jesus Famous! And I love to Travel!!