Blogs on humor
- Gaki No Tsukai World Online
- GNT is a Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown, with comedian Hōsei Yamasaki and owarai duo Cocorico co-hosting.
- Mga Kwentong Mekaniko
- im not bored, im just boring
- This little blog is filled with stories of my discoveries and (mis)adventures as a mom and wife in Manila. The blog is just a lot of my writing and personal stories but peppered with fun, practical and relevant tips and reviews for Pinoy families.
- The Promdi Boy Adventures
- Ako si Aries, ang promdi boy mula sa Nueva Ecija. Ang buhay ay umiikot lang sa Love, Lifestyle at Landscape.
- Travel Adventure of the Promdi Boy
- Ako si Aries, ang promdi boy mula sa Nueva Ecija. Tara, sumama ka sa aking byahe! :)
- The Filipino Rambler
- Because laughter is an instant vacation.
- the other side of jakiekim
- its all about humor(funny images,quotes,videos and etc)
- Being a Christian is not easy, but it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun! God, lifestyle and HUMOR
- Tumblr's Funniest
- LOL! LMFAO! TROLOLOLOL! - The posts on this blog will make you say all of these. This blog consists of the funniest posts on tumblr.
- Discover new and amazing Viral humor
- To Be, To Be. Tutubi.
- a mom of 3 who blogs about life, love, home, parenting and stuff under the sun in search of happiness
- Cream and Berries
- Accounting, Personal Experiences, Love Advices, Drama, True Story behind an Introvert
- Miss Chuniverse
- My life. My journey.
- Mga Kwentong Kanto
- This blog was made by the young writers about the stories from the street and about their daily lives. This blog was first named "Street Shit Stories" and soon became "Mga Kwentong Kanto".
- Ang lalaking maginoo pero parating bastos.
- Mabuting aral at leksyon sa buhay lamang. Walang pagmumura, walang halong rated SPG.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Chubibo boy's Life
- Anything that my mind wanted to say i write
- a blog about life and anything in between
- basta bisitahin niyo na lang!
- Miss Patch
- Is it Miss Patch? It's Miss Patch! A personal blog that will entertain you with anything and everything about the becky, artistic life of a 20something soul. Soul talaga? Tee hee!
- The Krusty Cook
- Just for the laughs! ;D
- Collection ng mga Walang Kwentang Kwento na hinango sa mga utak na walang bahid kamanyakan. Di lang pang pamilya pang MTRCB pa
- the curious biker
- Funny, poignant and surprising stories of ordinary people, unexpected adventures and everyday situations.
- A MomMa's Tale
- Lessons learned and happy thoughts of a working mom.
- Ang Internet at Ako
- Life's lesson outside the four corners of the classroom. Everyday is a gift of opportunities for us to learn. The only person we need to overcome is who we are yesterday.
- Ang Official Blog ng mga Indio!
- I Am MissSanipilip I LJ Lacbo
- A virtual home for my crumpled piss and shits catering my love for art, food, photography, travel & more.
- Marco Manipon's The Bobo Blog
- The Official Web Log of Your Everyday Pangit na, Pangit Pa Ugali Bobo Guy, Coco.
- It is a personal blog. People get a lot from this blog because of the life lessons and experiences the blogger shares.
- The Chair by Rob San Miguel
- Not really the news but what do the current news mean to us. The blog is run by anonymous members of “The Movable Circle,” composed of writers, filmmakers, educators, gods, demons, sardonics, and other living creatures.
- Medyo masaya din tong blog ko, try mo. Hahaha. Bawat posts may pinaghuhugutan. Former gossipboyjc.
- Koko and Everything Else
- This is a site perfect for people who want to laugh, to think, to be aware, to learn or just to be plainly entertained! From food to travel, from love advices to sarcastic humor, readers will surely be able to relate to a post or two!
- A Stay-At-Home Dad who muses about Philippine hoops and sports while happily doing the laundry at the same time!
- Mr. Fries and Sundae
- Mahilig magmahal pero hindi minamahal. Sakit noh? Hayaan mo, gwapo naman ako sabi ng nanay ko.
- Lovely Serendipity
- Lovely Serendipity is a personal/lifestyle blog by a 19 year old Filipina who currently resides in New Zealand.
- Super Femme
- Step inside the world of a serial shopaholic ubergeek and how she disproves that engineers, make-up and fashion don't mix.
- A Bear's Jampacked Life
- After two career shifts and several hours of introspection, Mr. jampackedbear is still in the process of discovering his bear-ness.
- coffee and cigarettes. news and perspective. monotony and the bang!
- Banat 4 Today
- Everyday Humor on the Internet
- blog ni ludwig
- music & humor content
- collection of funny video, picture, jokes, and general information
- when she cries
- talks about anything
- CHUBBY + HUNKY = CHUNKY lol
- tungkol sa ka-chunkihan kasabawan ka adikan at katangahan at minsan katalinuhan ni CHUNKYBUYOY
- Non Sequiturum
- A site on the Pinoy's image abroad from a different angle that features travel, cultural and personal photos, humor, inspirational poems, tutorial videos, etc.
- anneskie blabs
- A little bit of photography, music, personal stuff, travel and anything that my bored mind could concoct.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- Email Forward
- Forwarded emails that I received from the very first time I opened an email account. Enjoy!