Blogs on humor
- This little blog is filled with stories of my discoveries and (mis)adventures as a mom and wife in Manila. The blog is just a lot of my writing and personal stories but peppered with fun, practical and relevant tips and reviews for Pinoy families.
- Gaki No Tsukai World Online
- GNT is a Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown, with comedian Hōsei Yamasaki and owarai duo Cocorico co-hosting.
- Mga Kwentong Mekaniko
- im not bored, im just boring
- Travel Adventure of the Promdi Boy
- Ako si Aries, ang promdi boy mula sa Nueva Ecija. Tara, sumama ka sa aking byahe! :)
- The Promdi Boy Adventures
- Ako si Aries, ang promdi boy mula sa Nueva Ecija. Ang buhay ay umiikot lang sa Love, Lifestyle at Landscape.
- Tumblr's Funniest
- LOL! LMFAO! TROLOLOLOL! - The posts on this blog will make you say all of these. This blog consists of the funniest posts on tumblr.
- The Filipino Rambler
- Because laughter is an instant vacation.
- To Be, To Be. Tutubi.
- a mom of 3 who blogs about life, love, home, parenting and stuff under the sun in search of happiness
- Discover new and amazing Viral humor
- Miss Chuniverse
- My life. My journey.
- Mr. Fries and Sundae
- Mahilig magmahal pero hindi minamahal. Sakit noh? Hayaan mo, gwapo naman ako sabi ng nanay ko.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- The Krusty Cook
- Just for the laughs! ;D
- Ang lalaking maginoo pero parating bastos.
- Mabuting aral at leksyon sa buhay lamang. Walang pagmumura, walang halong rated SPG.
- a blog about life and anything in between
- basta bisitahin niyo na lang!
- the curious biker
- Funny, poignant and surprising stories of ordinary people, unexpected adventures and everyday situations.
- Chubibo boy's Life
- Anything that my mind wanted to say i write
- Mga Kwentong Kanto
- This blog was made by the young writers about the stories from the street and about their daily lives. This blog was first named "Street Shit Stories" and soon became "Mga Kwentong Kanto".
- Koko and Everything Else
- This is a site perfect for people who want to laugh, to think, to be aware, to learn or just to be plainly entertained! From food to travel, from love advices to sarcastic humor, readers will surely be able to relate to a post or two!
- Marco Manipon's The Bobo Blog
- The Official Web Log of Your Everyday Pangit na, Pangit Pa Ugali Bobo Guy, Coco.
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- A Bear's Jampacked Life
- After two career shifts and several hours of introspection, Mr. jampackedbear is still in the process of discovering his bear-ness.
- Lovely Serendipity
- Lovely Serendipity is a personal/lifestyle blog by a 19 year old Filipina who currently resides in New Zealand.
- Collection ng mga Walang Kwentang Kwento na hinango sa mga utak na walang bahid kamanyakan. Di lang pang pamilya pang MTRCB pa
- Miss Patch
- Is it Miss Patch? It's Miss Patch! A personal blog that will entertain you with anything and everything about the becky, artistic life of a 20something soul. Soul talaga? Tee hee!
- MY EVIL TWIN SISTER. she has waited 30 long years to speak up. now she's gonna express herself with unapologetic glee!
- Being a Christian is not easy, but it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun! God, lifestyle and HUMOR
- A Stay-At-Home Dad who muses about Philippine hoops and sports while happily doing the laundry at the same time!
- Ang Internet at Ako
- Life's lesson outside the four corners of the classroom. Everyday is a gift of opportunities for us to learn. The only person we need to overcome is who we are yesterday.
- the other side of jakiekim
- its all about humor(funny images,quotes,videos and etc)
- Boss JP
- Tandaan: 11PM ang mainam na oras ng pagdadrama.
- A MomMa's Tale
- Lessons learned and happy thoughts of a working mom.
- Super Femme
- Step inside the world of a serial shopaholic ubergeek and how she disproves that engineers, make-up and fashion don't mix.
- Beauty Rush
- I love fashion. This is where I express my style and girly stuffs. I wanna be a fashion designer. But my parents want me to took Computer Science. For them, fashion designing is just for fun. Hobby. But for me, it's not. Fashion is a big thing.
- coffee and cigarettes. news and perspective. monotony and the bang!
- Medyo masaya din tong blog ko, try mo. Hahaha. Bawat posts may pinaghuhugutan. Former gossipboyjc.
- Ang Official Blog ng mga Indio!
- The Chair by Rob San Miguel
- Not really the news but what do the current news mean to us. The blog is run by anonymous members of “The Movable Circle,” composed of writers, filmmakers, educators, gods, demons, sardonics, and other living creatures.
- Banat 4 Today
- Everyday Humor on the Internet
- anneskie blabs
- A little bit of photography, music, personal stuff, travel and anything that my bored mind could concoct.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- when she cries
- talks about anything
- Pinoy Jokes Express
- A collection of funny wholesome jokes both in English and Filipino.
- CHUBBY + HUNKY = CHUNKY lol
- tungkol sa ka-chunkihan kasabawan ka adikan at katangahan at minsan katalinuhan ni CHUNKYBUYOY
- A Purple Toffy
- Personal blog containing the most epic of blog posts. Details moments on how to deal with life. Open to strangers and acquaintances with the benefit of offering advice to the needy.
- blog ni ludwig
- music & humor content
- Jay San Juan
- Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses
- It is a personal blog. People get a lot from this blog because of the life lessons and experiences the blogger shares.