Blogs on hotels
- Discreet Magazine
- Discreet Man's Guide This blog hopes to consolidate information on alternative lifestyle and other helpful information for people like us in the provincial areas.
- Amazing Davao
- An invitation to visit Davao City and know its people.
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- A cabin crew who loves travelling to beautiful places in beautiful clothes! Come with me as I share my Travel & Foodie, Fashion & Beauty Caprice.
- Fancy. Whimsy. Impulse. Vagary. Humor. Eccentricity. Fickleness. Peculiarity. Notion. Quirk. Spleen. Ridiculousness. Gag. Fad. Contrariety. Jerk. Mood. Snap Decision.
- A Traveler's Tales
- A traveler's tales as he explores some of the world's fascinating and intriguing secrets!
- Trip or Treats
- A wanderlust’s attempt to traipse the universe one step/bite/plane at a time. After living in Malibu,LA & NY, ToT’s back in Manila with itchy traveler’s feet, a huge appetite & unadulterated tales from her travels and her tummy.
- Defining Delight
- A blog mostly about food, travel, and sometimes style. Includes reviews, guides and lots more!
- Hotel Directory for Subic Bay and Olongapo City Bay Area
- Hotels in Subic Bay Philippines, Hotels in Olongapo City, Barretto Philippines, Subic Bay Hotels, Subic Hotels and Resorts, Cheap hotels in Subic and Olongapo. List of hotels in Subic Bay and Olongapo City.
- Hand prints in the sand
- random thoughts of everything about life and own opinion.
- Solitary Dolphin
- Images, and a Squiggle or Two, from an Introverted Traveler
- GENSAN TAMBAYAN
- Welcome sa Tambayan ng mga Sikat mula General Santos City.The Tuna Capital of the Philippines, About Travel,Gensan Mall,Hotels,Foodtrip,and Beach
- The Long Road to 'I Do'
- A travel blog about romantic destinations for life's intimate moments inspired by weddings, wanderlust and worship.
- We love to travel to admire the beauty of God's creations and capture the beauty of the places we go to, with us always in the foreground.
- How I Met Alyssa
- Meet Alyssa who lives in the Philippines. Lots of Giveaways, Hotel Hopping, Beauty Product Hauls, Restaurant Foods worth your money, Fashion, Hippest and Latest Events in Manila or Even Outside Metro Manila and Internationally