Blogs on hotels
- Discreet Magazine
- Discreet Man's Guide This blog hopes to consolidate information on alternative lifestyle and other helpful information for people like us in the provincial areas.
- Amazing Davao
- An invitation to visit Davao City and know its people.
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- Stay, Stray, Play and Feast
- Family travel reviews in CamSur, the rest of the Philippines and of the World,
- Trip or Treats
- A wanderlust’s attempt to traipse the universe one step/bite/plane at a time. After living in Malibu,LA & NY, ToT’s back in Manila with itchy traveler’s feet, a huge appetite & unadulterated tales from her travels and her tummy.
- Fancy. Whimsy. Impulse. Vagary. Humor. Eccentricity. Fickleness. Peculiarity. Notion. Quirk. Spleen. Ridiculousness. Gag. Fad. Contrariety. Jerk. Mood. Snap Decision.
- A cabin crew who loves travelling to beautiful places in beautiful clothes! Come with me as I share my Travel & Foodie, Fashion & Beauty Caprice.
- This is a discount coupon site where members can get great deals from our merchant partners that provides products or services. Various establishments from different categories are giving away big discounts to libre247.com members exclusively!
- Hotel Directory for Subic Bay and Olongapo City Bay Area
- Hotels in Subic Bay Philippines, Hotels in Olongapo City, Barretto Philippines, Subic Bay Hotels, Subic Hotels and Resorts, Cheap hotels in Subic and Olongapo. List of hotels in Subic Bay and Olongapo City.
- Solitary Dolphin
- Images, and a Squiggle or Two, from an Introverted Traveler
- Davao Travel E-Magazine
- This site shows the attracting places and stories ideal to visit in Davao.
- We love to travel to admire the beauty of God's creations and capture the beauty of the places we go to, with us always in the foreground.
- Boracay Resorts Reservations
- Boracay is an island of the Philippines located approximately 315km (200 miles) south of Manila and 2km off the northwest tip of the island of Panay in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. In 1990