Blogs on hotels
- Discreet Magazine
- Discreet Man's Guide This blog hopes to consolidate information on alternative lifestyle and other helpful information for people like us in the provincial areas.
- Amazing Davao
- An invitation to visit Davao City and know its people.
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- Trip or Treats
- A wanderlust’s attempt to traipse the universe one step/bite/plane at a time. After living in Malibu,LA & NY, ToT’s back in Manila with itchy traveler’s feet, a huge appetite & unadulterated tales from her travels and her tummy.
- Fancy. Whimsy. Impulse. Vagary. Humor. Eccentricity. Fickleness. Peculiarity. Notion. Quirk. Spleen. Ridiculousness. Gag. Fad. Contrariety. Jerk. Mood. Snap Decision.
- A cabin crew who loves travelling to beautiful places in beautiful clothes! Come with me as I share my Travel & Foodie, Fashion & Beauty Caprice.
- Hotels in Angeles City Philippines
- List of all the available hotels and accommodation places in Angeles City Philippines for you to choose from and to guide you to find the best hotel suited for your visit or vacation in Angeles City.
- Hotel Directory for Subic Bay and Olongapo City Bay Area
- Hotels in Subic Bay Philippines, Hotels in Olongapo City, Barretto Philippines, Subic Bay Hotels, Subic Hotels and Resorts, Cheap hotels in Subic and Olongapo. List of hotels in Subic Bay and Olongapo City.
- Asian Beach Destinations
- Popular tourist destinations in the Philippines and other countries all over Asia, Asian hotel information, reviews and maps.
- GENSAN TAMBAYAN
- Welcome sa Tambayan ng mga Sikat mula General Santos City.The Tuna Capital of the Philippines, About Travel,Gensan Mall,Hotels,Foodtrip,and Beach
- Solitary Dolphin
- Images, and a Squiggle or Two, from an Introverted Traveler
- We love to travel to admire the beauty of God's creations and capture the beauty of the places we go to, with us always in the foreground.
- My So Called Travel Life
- Exploring the world one day at a time
- Boracay Resorts Reservations
- Boracay is an island of the Philippines located approximately 315km (200 miles) south of Manila and 2km off the northwest tip of the island of Panay in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. In 1990
- Batangas Highlights
- site that features the different places of batangas: beaches, resorts, hotels and all the beautiful sights and places around the province
- Wenchz World Spot
- This blog is about the best tourist destinations in the world.
- The Day Tripper
- Being a courageous traveler, I will give you an idea about how to best spend your one day at some of the most thrilling places in the Philippines.
- Plane Jane
- The blog will mostly contain posts about the food I make, recipes, restaurants/hotels I ate at and also critique/rate their food. Also I will post my travel experiences.
- Travel Pilipinas!
- Places. Food. Travel. Adventure.