Blogs on home
- Moomy Musings
- A blog covering my day-to-day experiences as a wife, mom and woman. I share about my practical shopping finds, simple beauty tricks and news to inspire young moms like me to always look and take care of themselves despite their newfound responsibilities.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Forty Weeks and then some
- A blog about a mom's adventures and misadventures about babies, design and all things wonderful and yummy.
- Amazing Jing for Life
- My blog caters about what life is all about especially at home. The way we run our everyday living and everything that makes living comfortable.
- No Doors
- Blog on international and local travel, interior design and food.
- Danielle Does DIY
- I'm Danielle Ruiz and this is my DIY blog. My friends say that I'm the queen of DIY projects because I just love creating my own stuff!
- Ohhthat! by Tin
- A Woman's Lifestyle Blog featuring Tin's collection of 'lil extra ordinary things that made her say "Ohhthat!".
- My Lavender Fields
- Ramblings and musings on the joys of living.
- Clark & Butchay's Blog
- Our Experiences, Expressions & evaluations
- Its So Simple As That
- what I think about the design world and architectural stuff
- Confessions Of A Momma
- I work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Got no holidays, no days off, and no resignations. The salary I get are BIG smooches and hugs from my loved ones
- The Hippie Mum
- A Pinay pseudo hippie housewife and a groovy mum. A retired partyphile, ex-pescetarian, mouse potato, coffee dependent, travel junkie, and fridge magnet collector. This is her cyber abode, and these are her mummyhood mumblings...
- the life i live
- THE LIFE I LIVE is a recount of what life teaches me in my everyday journey -- the lessons that have either left a remarkable mark in my life or have made a significant effect to the lives of others.
- Clary Diary
- My Published Ideas about Parenting, Lifestyle, Food, Kids, Relationships, Trends, Fashion, Books, Health and Current Events.
- Cooking and Recipes
- Niko's Home
- My two cents about home improvements. This blog was also born March of 2010. It has no page rank yet, but has a significant number of followers.
- My Magic Wand
- Anything from broomsticks, cooking spoons to mosquito zappers make the life of this mom extra magical everyday.