Blogs on hiking
- Geejay Travel Log
- Geejay Travel Log provides travelling information including hiking, restaurants, hangouts and events that people should not miss when they are in the Philippines
- Saan Pow Punta?
- Join the author as he explores and learns of off-the-usual outdoor travel destinations around the 81 provinces of the Philippines.
- MY NAME IS SARA.
- An independent woman who struggles to find her meaning in this world. In this blog she shares her adventures, travel, food trips and random ideas in her attempt to find happiness.
- DIY Travel Philippines
- Cyber home of Mark Kenneth Esguerra. Sharing his adventures and random thoughts.
- Your Travel Gateway
- It's all my travel and personal blog wherein people can know the latest and up to date regarding my activities thru online.
- Conquer the wonders and beyond
- Sirang Lente
- This blog is about hiking, traveling, historical and heritages sites.
- Notes of a Dirty Old Mountaineer
- A collection of outdoor stories from the perspective of a Filipino wilderness survival fanatic with particular focus on self-reliance and the pursuit of a higher meaning on the recreation.
- Mount Pulag
- PLACE: Mount Pulag WHERE: Province of Benguet, Philippines - Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)
- Precious Runner
- The Precious Runner writing about her passion : running, mountaineering, traveling.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- Photography, hiking, diving and all around goofing off in the wilderness.