Blogs on graphic design
- What Else Michelle
- A blog about what keeps me busy like DIY decors, crafts, graphic design and my attempt in interior design.
- THETOTOBOX- A Box Full of Creativity
- THETOTOBOX exists to contribute in the arts circle. It intends to create,share and educate in the society where freedom of expression is misunderstood.
- Personal/tech weblog of Eugene Alvin Villar, aka seav.
- CSZ97 Design Folio
- Personal Blog of Cedrick Zabala (csz97). A Multimedia Artist in Zamboanga City. Talks about Graphic Design, Photography, Videography, Events, TV Shows, Travel, and more...
- The Little Girls
- Standing at 5 feet flat, The Little Girls, Anne & Nikki are more than their height. Currently taking up Bachelor in Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication at the University of the Philippines Diliman, the FA twins are not your ordinary artists.
- Je m'appelle Yzabelle
- I’m a 21 year old illustrator and designer from the Philippines and I created this site to exhibit all my artworks and doodles. Most of these are just random pieces that illustrate visually the things that go inside my head.
- Ain't That Lovely
- An Interior Designer hustling around Manila and blogging from places to faces about things that she finds lovely.
- Creative Mommy
- A Filipina Mommy sharing her journey through photography, illustration and design.
- The honey-frosted shutter
- passionate about anything and everything there is under the sun...with a highlight on Dance, Photography, Food, Fashion, Thoughts, Animation/Motion Graphics.
- musings from the green room
- The Green Room is not an actual physical room in the author's place, but just a term she used as an online venue for sharing thoughts on design and the arts, to people who appreciate and have passion for it.