Blogs on government
- The Way It Is
- Observations and opinions of a former legislator who can't keep his mind still and his keyboard unused. He says it the way he sees it. That's the Way It Is.
- Dalubhasang Pinoy
- Ekspertong Pananaliksik Ng Mga Pangyayari Mula Sa Kritikong Pilipino
- Philippine Government Information
- We blog about latest happenings, holiday announcements, and some other Philippine-related information. Your number one source of anything government-related happenings in the Philippines.
- This side of Perry
- Perry's blog
- Kuro Kuro
- A government & political blog submitted by people just like you. This blog is part of the Definitely Filipino Network.
- Pinoy Law Student
- A fusion of socio-political commentary and the law
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- 1belleATtumblr is a lifestyle, err... life blog written between LA and Manila.
- My Watering Hole
- My drinking spot. My way to express my views online. Mostly movies, but sometimes about life.
- Honesto General Online
- This blog is an extension of myself. I used to write for the opinion column, in the Philippine Daily Inquirer for the last 16 years. Here you will read my previous articles and future articles.
- THIS IS MY PHILIPPINES
- I am Procopio. I am a Filipino. I love my country and my fellowmen. I dream that one day my country will stand on its own, free from all slavery and oppression. I am a Filipino. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!!!
- Philippine Political Situationer
- Philippine Political Situationer hopes to give fresh, non-emotional and unbiased look into the why and the what now of the Philippine political scenario.
- Ang blog na ginawa para sa malayang kwentuhan, talakayan, balitaktakan, at siyetahan ng mga Pinoy.
- Lady Insane
- Issues, Politics and Everything in Between!
- This blog was created for the purpose of exercising the author's freedom of expression and maybe somehow open the eyes of its readers to the realities of current social issues in the Philippines and in the world.
- Pilipinas Ngayon
- noon at ngayon