Blogs on god
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- Sheena Loves Sunsets
- Sheena Loves Sunsets is the blog of illustrator & designer Sheena Sy-Gonzales. Here she shares her drawings, travel photos, thoughts about life and how God is at the center of it all.
- 31 Girl
- Christian campaign about women sharing their personal testimonies in relation to Proverbs 31:10-31.
- Passion Blog
- Rayos ng Liwanag
- Layunin ng lathalaing ito na linawin ang hindi kakaunting usaping biblikal na may kalabuan sa paningin ng marami.
- Cerulean Rose Diary
- My blog is about life... celebrations, struggles, happiness, family, friends and love... Hope you enjoy the journal of my journey through this life...
- My Thoughts
- I want to reach out to people and the internet is the best way to do this The blog is my thoughts about people, event, relationship, and God.
- Being a Christian is not easy, but it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun! God, lifestyle and HUMOR
- Dominant Hospitality
- Past had passed. You shouldn't be trapped in your past. Start walking, Keep moving
- My Quite Times With God
- Religious Articles, Bible Verses, Bible Stories, Biblical Thoughts and News.
- estorya ni chen
- A personal blog about Chen's journey to her life of faith. Writing reflections, realizations, or anything that comes out of her mind hoping that it may inspire the generation ahead of her, with her, and behind her.
- GODS DONKEY
- a Catholics ongoing Journey with GOD
- Heavenly Yours
- And then there was blogspot... Enter Blog Address (URL): http://HeavenlyYours [Enter] This blog address is available. Good Grace What a nice Blogname!
- The Living Bread
- Christian Living
- Pres Noy Aquino
- A God-loving person is installed as the 15th president of the Philippines, a new beginning for the Filipinos...anticipating a peaceful, prosperous, and a God-fearing country.
- Ang Tangi Mong Kaaliwan
- Ipinahahayag ang tangi nating kaaliwan sa buhay at kamatayan na nasa ating Panginoon at Tagapagligtas na si Hesu-Kristo.
- "I have seen the Lord!"
- Stories of encounter with the Risen Lord
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- spot this blog and experience the wellness and goodness of God. Surely this blog well meditate you.
- Express your emotions
- Express your emotions
- Silent Intentions
- A blog of a girl with big dreams but with silent intentions. From Bible thoughts to money talks, from health and beauty to eat-and-do-whatever-can, from computer lingoes to literature buffs, I'm simply here to talk it out. Enjoy!
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- What's on my Mind?
- What's on my Mind - My Daily Facebook Post is a blog compilation of my daily facebook statuses. This is where I archived all my daily post for the present and past year I've been posting on facebook.
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- Notes & Thoughts
- This is to share some information and thoughts on various topics.
- My Swirly Ageless Mind
- a personal account of the goings on in my life as a single woman in her thirties.
- My B.A.G. of Miracles
- A journal of miracles in my life. Blessings. Miracles God blesses me with. Accomplishments, trials I overcame, work I completed. Miracles of God’s empowerment. Good done to others. Miracles God blesses other people with when I become His channel.
- Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly
- Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly (PMU) is a blog that aims to inspire and share God's goodness in our everyday (even those which most consider as mundane). Cheers to life!
- Daily Devotion
- Leolyn.20.Worshipper.Philippines The word of God is our weapon against sin. "Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." Ephesians 6:17 NKJV walk by faith and walk with God. God bless us all!
- Natural Health Healing with God's Blessing
- Holistic health is through good nutrition with supplementation from natural products, healthy mental attitude, less stress, at least 15-minute daily exercise, good air, and a life that is always in tune with God.