Blogs on god
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- Sheena Loves Sunsets
- Sheena Loves Sunsets is the blog of illustrator & designer Sheena Sy-Gonzales. Here she shares her drawings, travel photos, thoughts about life and how God is at the center of it all.
- Passion Blog
- My Thoughts
- I want to reach out to people and the internet is the best way to do this The blog is my thoughts about people, event, relationship, and God.
- Being a Christian is not easy, but it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun! God, lifestyle and HUMOR
- Rayos ng Liwanag
- Layunin ng lathalaing ito na linawin ang hindi kakaunting usaping biblikal na may kalabuan sa paningin ng marami.
- Dominant Hospitality
- Past had passed. You shouldn't be trapped in your past. Start walking, Keep moving
- Beautifully Blessed
- TURNING MY DREAMS INTO REALITY AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE PROCESS. EVERYTHING IS MADE BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME.
- My B.A.G. of Miracles
- A journal of miracles in my life. Blessings. Miracles God blesses me with. Accomplishments, trials I overcame, work I completed. Miracles of God’s empowerment. Good done to others. Miracles God blesses other people with when I become His channel.
- Ang Tangi Mong Kaaliwan
- Ipinahahayag ang tangi nating kaaliwan sa buhay at kamatayan na nasa ating Panginoon at Tagapagligtas na si Hesu-Kristo.
- My Quite Times With God
- Religious Articles, Bible Verses, Bible Stories, Biblical Thoughts and News.
- Pres Noy Aquino
- A God-loving person is installed as the 15th president of the Philippines, a new beginning for the Filipinos...anticipating a peaceful, prosperous, and a God-fearing country.
- GODS DONKEY
- a Catholics ongoing Journey with GOD
- 31 Girl
- Christian campaign about women sharing their personal testimonies in relation to Proverbs 31:10-31.
- estorya ni chen
- A personal blog about Chen's journey to her life of faith. Writing reflections, realizations, or anything that comes out of her mind hoping that it may inspire the generation ahead of her, with her, and behind her.
- The Living Bread
- Christian Living
- Notes & Thoughts
- This is to share some information and thoughts on various topics.
- The Journey of Faith
- Get a glimpse of the ups and downs of a life destined to burst boundaries, to fight impossibilities and to shake boxed realities through a God of unending possibilities.
- spot this blog and experience the wellness and goodness of God. Surely this blog well meditate you.
- God. and everything.
- "I have seen the Lord!"
- Stories of encounter with the Risen Lord
- What's on my Mind?
- What's on my Mind - My Daily Facebook Post is a blog compilation of my daily facebook statuses. This is where I archived all my daily post for the present and past year I've been posting on facebook.
- Count Your Blessings!
- I AM BLESSED. EVERYDAY IS BLESSED! I have started this blog with the promise of counting my blessings every single day of the year. Count it all joy with me!
- Denice Daily
- Everything on this blog are experiences, memories, pictures, and fun stories I feel prompted to share with you guys. They are simple fragments of my life that I thought would make a good read.
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- Silent Intentions
- A blog of a girl with big dreams but with silent intentions. From Bible thoughts to money talks, from health and beauty to eat-and-do-whatever-can, from computer lingoes to literature buffs, I'm simply here to talk it out. Enjoy!
- Natural Health Healing with God's Blessing
- Holistic health is through good nutrition with supplementation from natural products, healthy mental attitude, less stress, at least 15-minute daily exercise, good air, and a life that is always in tune with God.