Blogs on geek
- This blog is about anything I find interesting. I love coding. I hate designing. But you have to have both to survive in the internets!
- Geek Pinoy
- Philippine geek culture at it's best including but no limited to cosplay events, toys and action figures and interesting stuff in the Philippines and around the world.
- Chubibo boy's Life
- Anything that my mind wanted to say i write
- LadyRaggedyCat's Lair
- Has a bit of everything that falls under my interests, but mostly I geek out on various things, gush over Tolkien and ThunderCats, and have fun. :P
- Just my everyday thoughts on everything that is on everyone's mind, or so i think. A geek's eyed view of the world.
- A blog catered for geeks. Read posts about current games, gadgets and sci-fi and fantasy based movies, tv shows etc.
- SECRET LIFE OF JOOLEY SHEN
- An aesthetics magpie with cyborg ambitions, neural acrobatics, and #thirdworld #citygirlproblems. Follow me on http://instagram.com/opiumtwin
- Philippine Technology
- Bringing you the latest Philippine technology.
- Millicent Solon
- Personal blog of Millicent Solon. She's an Otaku/Cosplayer/Student. This blog is full of random things, do not expect perfect english and perfect content.
- Eat. Geek. Travel.
- Adventures of a 20-something who eats, geeks and travels - as long as her wallet permits it.
- ArXy: Geeks Unplugged
- This is where our being geeks are documented and given to a live audience. Reviews, How-to's and Randomness prevail. We dabble in music, movies, comics, books, and all things geek.
- Decode Society
- Decode Society is a group of Filipino thinkers, COOL geeks in their own right who long for a purposeful thinking culture for the Philippines. This blog is their speaking platform to the world.
- Eat. Geek. Travel.
- A 20 something's journey to fulfill her food, geekdom and travel cravings.
- Geeky Fridays with Aencille
- Aencille is a 20-year old writer slash artist slash cosplayer slash gamer. The world is my canvas, and I paint with words. An odd ball, others say, but I prefer misunderstood.