Blogs on friendship
- endearing realities
- Journal of the struggles in life, love, relationship and service both mine and that of my father, mother, and significant others.
- My Journey
- The life and journey of a mother and a wife. This blog talks about her life, her thoughts and her daily experiences.
- Under the Moonlight
- a vial of my thoughts, poems, the creative writer side of me, featured business opportunities, and just about anything Under the Moonlight!
- Shane Austine
- I am here to share my thoughts, dreams and a bit of myself.
- POEMS COLLECTIONS
- ........ aheart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love no matter how long the time and how far the distance..
- share a life with me. draw with me. play with me. sing with me. read with me.
- a twerp
- My blog, for 3 years of its existence has been filled with a teenager's thoughts, ideas, and experiences in life. Mostly were written by me while some were written by friends.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- short poems on life
- short poems on the subjects of friendship, sadness, kids and nature, among others. following the haiku format. updated daily. :)
- sa mga mundo ni prince
- mahilig ba kayong magbasa ng mga stories halinat inyong bisitahin ang ang aking mundo upang mabasa ninyo ang bawat nilalaman nito
- potent cocktails
- fashion and travel blog between two bestfriends
- The Frugalista Project
- The Frugalista Project is a collaboration of three style sisters to prove that you can be frugal and fashionable at the same time.
- KarlaCabasag (MissBanat)
- Do not love me if you are in doubt.
- Random Musings of a Dragon Princess
- Online journal, the good, bad and ugly side of everyday life
- Anything reMARKable under the sun!
- Ang Kuya Mong Torpe
- Personal Blog Behind the true meaning of life/sens/humor for personal fun and friendship love is all around pinoy ako at proud ako dun torpe nga lang pero pogi padin
- I Love Pines Philippines
- This blogsite is dedicated to the people of Pines, Philippines whether they're home or abroad. Thinking globally and acting locally all for the love of Pines.