Blogs on food reviews
- The Purple Doll
- A doll's guide to life by Sumi. Food, health, beauty, travel, hair, shopping, lifestyle, and everything in between.
- My So Called Life
- I love sharing my day to day experiences in the web, I know there are some people out there who experience the same musings that I have, my blog is the best example for that.
- Movie Reviews, Food Reviews, and Lifestyle. Reviews of local and foreign movies, reviews of food and food establishments, events coverage, tech news and Reviews, and Lifestyle
- The food, travel and lifestyle blog with a quirky name.
- Tsinoy Foodies
- A food review and tour with complete food and restaurant photos!
- Edible Cravings
- Cravings of a Foodie
- Effortlessly Gorgeous | Beauty & Lifestyle
- Be effortlessly gorgeous! A beauty and lifestyle blog bringing you beauty tips and secrets, bath and body product (love Lush Philippines) reviews, make-up reviews and of course my love for food and coffee.
- Piathought blogs about life, personal development, how to's and tips, reviews and travel diaries. Follow her on facebook, twitter, and instagram: @iamthought
- xoushii's Gastronomic Adventures
- This is the food review blog of Xoushii aka Adrianne Chieko. I review restaurants, fast food chains, events and food markets that I've been to in Metro Manila and all over the Philippines
- Kain Galore
- The blog chronicles restaurant finds and regional fare all over the country
- My Mind In Random
- My personal takes on almost everything.
- Mickey's Food Chronicles
- Tales of the unorthodox epicure.
- Karenkeng's Blogski
- a mixture of food reviews, lifestyle, travel, dogs, contests, resorts, etc
- Pauline's Niche
- Discover my passion about FOOD, TRAVEL, FASHION & BEAUTY and DIY.
- Crave Hits!
- A team blog that shares the hit cravings around the metro..
- abby gaby foodie
- will write for food. Read restaurant features and food reviews in this Manila-based blog.
- A couple's virtual chronicle of their luscious ventures in the world of food.
- Now We Are Hungry
- Now We Are Hungry exists to propagate the truth. It's a space that is mostly dedicated to food, places and sometimes, films.
- Ramenologist: Eating where you normally wouldn't
- Eating where you normally wouldn't. Capture the taste of the Metro in a unique point of view. Read and follow! =D
- The Joe Ray
- The Joe Ray | Food.Travel.Chill. A personal blog that describes my travels and food reviews in few words.