Blogs on films
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- The PixieChronicle
- Books, films, and entertainment. Let's enter the world of freedom.
- A new independent film that will shock the way you look at the driver of your TAXI
- The premiere Oscar blog in the Philippines. Ranked 23rd among over 80 prognosticators for the 79th Academy Awards (OscarCentral.com). Also with stuff on film, music, anime and other things that catch my fancy. Thus the name Otaku.
- Movie Bounce
- Latest news, reviews and trailers bouncing around the movie world.
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Toy Cameras and Films.
- Random Wonderland
- Kwentong Scratch paper ni Rom Morales
- Manila Scoop
- Dishing out the tangy, sweet and bitter in the metro.
- The Hours According To Holden
- Follow me as I travel the road to a greedless society, a land of zero hate, and a life well lived
- Times Tardy
- All about films, lifestyle, music, wardrobe, experience and so much more random things.
- A blog highlighting quality Filipino (Philippine) Independent Films
- What is the plan, Superman
- Mainly consists of photographs(nature, artists, quality, fashion, arts, etc.), manageable music, quotes and texts, and gifs. Photoblog by Fatima Tejero. Using tumblr.
- raize milla valerio's adventures to life,music,books,photography,films,korean stuffs and everything awesome. ^^
- hopes, ramblings and misgivings of a 23-something interested in technology, film, business, cooking, travel, reading, soccer, music, and bits and pieces from the Philipines