Blogs on filipino
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT (eboys)
- EBOYS (Extreme Boys Hangout) is non-profit website created to unite Filipino Men all around the world. It was opened to the public last May 11, 2012.
- Adora's Box
- Easy to follow recipes for delicious home cooked meals that caters to our Filipino palates.
- Traditional Folk Songs: Filipino, American, Canadian, Irish, English, Scottish
- Videos, Lyrics, MIDI files, Sheet Music of Filipino Folk Songs, Kids Songs, Nursery Rhymes and Music Around the World
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- PINOY MUSIC ALBUMS
- Listen to full albums of your favorite Filipino artist and bands
- Best Filipina Girls
- Massive Pictures Collection of Filipina Girls from Facebook, Friendster and Myspace.
- The Food Alphabet and More
- Food tastings, food trippings and everything we love from A to Z!
- Our Awesome Planet
- SLICE OF MANILA'S HIDDEN PLACES. FOOD AND TRAVEL SECRETS THROUGH WORD-OF-MOUTH. SHARED THROUGH OUR AWESOME FAMILY ADVENTURES.
- gL3nnX.net Blog
- Personal Blog and Freelance Web Design Services of Glenn Dasmarinas
- EBOYS MAIN LINK
- NEW AND UPDATED VIDEO EVERYDAY An extreme blog with different Topics, Articles, M2M Sex and Love Stories, Inspirational stories: Good for the soul, M2M Video Clips, Foreign Gay Themed Movies, Game Site zone, most of all with Live video chat room.
- personal na kwento at mga kahibangan.
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- Lakbay Diwa
- Lakbay Diwa is a website that is all about Philippines. It covers the society, environment or nature, culture, government and it's own countryman. Pikit mata na lang ba tayo talaga? Let's wake up to the real world and to the reality! It's
- Feeds you with Makeup trends and Fashion sense :)
- Four ninja authors in the Philippines were brought together by destiny to form the legendary MgaEpal.com
- Savvy about Nothing
- A blog about anything from an expert of nothing.
- sounds funny and the not so funny
- This blog site was created to solely bring out everything that is interesting and interestingly funny and even the not so funny things in our everyday lives. This blog also discusses important current events with the author’s personal views as well.
- Pinoy Facts and Trivia
- Facts and Trivia about the Philippines and about the Filipinos
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Aspectos de hitokiriHOSHI
- interesting business tips, places, foods, entertainment, music, hobbies and more for hitokirihoshi
- stories and principles/beliefs of hitokirihoshi
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- DyslexicParanoia's Official Website
- Foodie's Haven
- Come join Hazel as she goes on a food escapade around the metro!
- Traveliztera:Weightloss,Fashion,Beauty,Technology,Humor,Movies,Music, Foods, and the World
- I travel the world of beauty, weightloss, fitness, gadgets, food, fashion, funny stuff, movies, music, the internet, and our own called the Earth. Check my blog out! :)
- Philippine Halo-halo
- All about the Tagalog language and the Filipino culture
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- The Chubby Buddy
- You see the way I travel the world is thru trying out different food! I share my thoughts on my blog so that you guys would know where to go & what's best to try if you're in town. Join me in my adventure! :)
- LUTONG BAHAY Filipino Recipes
- Filipino Food Recipes
- FILIPINO Songs KARAOKE
- A Collection of Filipino Songs' Karaoke, Lyrics and Pinoy Music Videos. Filipino Karaoke at it's Best.
- My Gastronomic Adventures
- Giving you the best food finds in the Philippines. Get most of your money and satisfy your taste buds
- Airhen's World
- A 17 Year old blogger na marunong magmahal, masaktan, bumangon at may takot sa diyos. Tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa mundo
- The Apostles Filipino Catholic Community
- The official AFCC Blogsite which contains reflections, inspirational stories, Church teachings and Church news. This is a Roman Catholic site for the global pinoys.
- Academic Subjects for Student
- Basic Mathematics, Filipino, Sciences, Social Studies, and English.
- Ang mga akda ng echoserang bakla
- Civilization of Love
- Personal and Politics
- A new independent film that will shock the way you look at the driver of your TAXI
- Kain Galore
- The blog chronicles restaurant finds and regional fare all over the country
- Pilipinas: May Pag-asa Pa
- blog to renew the Filipino spirit
- Filipino Trending Videos
- Filipino Trending Videos all over the world.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Food:Cooking and Capturing
- A Filipina learning to cook with the freshest ingredients availabale in Taiwan
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Politics for Breakfast
- Analysis and observations on the Philippine political-economy.
- Archenette's Haven
- Think. Work. Love. Live. Feel. Believe.
- The Bakasyonista
- Small budget, big adventures.
- life,love and lust
- Living life, loving everything about life. its a mix of personal opinion and current events, culture and with a little hint of politics! in a nut shell its a typical day in my so called life.
- Online Filipino Community
- News Updates and Hot Issues in the Philippines.
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.