Blogs on filipino
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- Marcelo Santos III Tumblr Account
- Blog about Filipino life. Witty. Youthful. MAKAMASA.
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT (eboys)
- EBOYS (Extreme Boys Hangout) is non-profit website created to unite Filipino Men all around the world. It was opened to the public last May 11, 2012.
- Adora's Box
- Easy to follow recipes for delicious home cooked meals that caters to our Filipino palates.
- Traditional Folk Songs: Filipino, American, Canadian, Irish, English, Scottish
- Videos, Lyrics, MIDI files, Sheet Music of Filipino Folk Songs, Kids Songs, Nursery Rhymes and Music Around the World
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Best Filipina Girls
- Massive Pictures Collection of Filipina Girls from Facebook, Friendster and Myspace.
- Academic Subjects for Student
- Basic Mathematics, Filipino, Sciences, Social Studies, and English.
- The Food Alphabet and More
- Food tastings, food trippings, you name it... we will find out if its worth your money... low down on how it tastes and suits the Filipino palette
- sounds funny and the not so funny
- This blog site was created to solely bring out everything that is interesting and interestingly funny and even the not so funny things in our everyday lives. This blog also discusses important current events with the author’s personal views as well.
- personal na kwento at mga kahibangan.
- Pinoy Facts and Trivia
- Facts and Trivia about the Philippines and about the Filipinos
- EBOYS MAIN LINK
- NEW AND UPDATED VIDEO EVERYDAY An extreme blog with different Topics, Articles, M2M Sex and Love Stories, Inspirational stories: Good for the soul, M2M Video Clips, Foreign Gay Themed Movies, Game Site zone, most of all with Live video chat room.
- PINOY MUSIC ALBUMS
- Listen to full albums of your favorite Filipino artist and bands
- Lakbay Diwa
- Lakbay Diwa is a website that is all about Philippines. It covers the society, environment or nature, culture, government and it's own countryman. Pikit mata na lang ba tayo talaga? Let's wake up to the real world and to the reality! It's
- Our Awesome Planet
- SLICE OF MANILA'S HIDDEN PLACES. FOOD AND TRAVEL SECRETS THROUGH WORD-OF-MOUTH. SHARED THROUGH OUR AWESOME FAMILY ADVENTURES.
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Four ninja authors in the Philippines were brought together by destiny to form the legendary MgaEpal.com
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- gL3nnX.net Blog
- Personal Blog and Freelance Web Design Services of Glenn Dasmarinas
- stories and principles/beliefs of hitokirihoshi
- Savvy about Nothing
- A blog about anything from an expert of nothing.
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Feeds you with Makeup trends and Fashion sense :)
- DyslexicParanoia Stories
- DyslexicParanoia's Official Website
- Glutton on a Budget
- Food blog of a twenty-something Filipina based in Manila, Philippines, loves food, places, and conversations. Restaurants, eating and dining, recipes, cooking, food photography, everything that has to do with food.
- Foodie's Haven
- Come join Hazel as she goes on a food escapade around the metro!
- Traveliztera:Weightloss,Fashion,Beauty,Technology,Humor,Movies,Music, Foods, and the World
- I travel the world of beauty, weightloss, fitness, gadgets, food, fashion, funny stuff, movies, music, the internet, and our own called the Earth. Check my blog out! :)
- Philippine Halo-halo
- All about the Tagalog language and the Filipino culture
- Kain Galore
- The blog chronicles restaurant finds and regional fare all over the country
- Airhen's World
- A 17 Year old blogger na marunong magmahal, masaktan, bumangon at may takot sa diyos. Tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa mundo
- My Gastronomic Adventures
- Giving you the best food finds in the Philippines. Get most of your money and satisfy your taste buds
- Aspectos de hitokiriHOSHI
- interesting business tips, places, foods, entertainment, music, hobbies and more for hitokirihoshi
- FILIPINO Songs KARAOKE
- A Collection of Filipino Songs' Karaoke, Lyrics and Pinoy Music Videos. Filipino Karaoke at it's Best.
- Pilipinas: May Pag-asa Pa
- blog to renew the Filipino spirit
- Ang mga akda ng echoserang bakla
- Konsensyang Pilipino
- This is a blog that desires to open discussion on the many aspects of Filipino life.
- LUTONG BAHAY Filipino Recipes
- Filipino Food Recipes
- The Apostles Filipino Catholic Community
- The official AFCC Blogsite which contains reflections, inspirational stories, Church teachings and Church news. This is a Roman Catholic site for the global pinoys.
- Politics for Breakfast
- Analysis and observations on the Philippine political-economy.
- Food:Cooking and Capturing
- A Filipina learning to cook with the freshest ingredients availabale in Taiwan
- Civilization of Love
- Personal and Politics
- Archenette's Haven
- Think. Work. Love. Live. Feel. Believe.
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Filipino Trending Videos
- Filipino Trending Videos all over the world.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- A new independent film that will shock the way you look at the driver of your TAXI
- Fashion Enthusiast,really love to dress up,addicted to shoes! and my blog title will explain it all(you'll be addicted viewing my page haha)
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- I'm Ivy.
- I'm random. I'm no grammar perfect. I'm a photo enthusiast. My posts may be boring, non-sense, and too personal. This is a scratch pad of my thoughts and ideas.