Blogs on filipino
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Traditional Folk Songs: Filipino, American, Canadian, Irish, English, Scottish
- Videos, Lyrics, MIDI files, Sheet Music of Filipino Folk Songs, Kids Songs, Nursery Rhymes and Music Around the World
- Pinoy And Asian Male Model
- Collection of Filipino and Asian Male Model throught out the country, best collection, updated , sexy pinoy and Asian men, come and visit us
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- Aspectos de hitokiriHOSHI
- interesting business tips, places, foods, entertainment, music, hobbies and more for hitokirihoshi
- Power Pinoys
- This blog is made to empower Filipinos with blog articles that will hopefully give insights on how to improve in different aspects of life. If you are a Filipino, help us spread the word kabayan!
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Yolo Moments
- YOLO MOMENTS - is all about living life to the fullest and finding your fulfillment that makes us happy.
- Filipino e-zine with personal essays, commentaries, short stories, and poems.
- Four ninja authors in the Philippines were brought together by destiny to form the legendary MgaEpal.com
- Feeds you with Makeup trends and Fashion sense :)
- Philippine Halo-halo
- All about the Tagalog language and the Filipino culture
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- Savvy about Nothing
- A blog about anything from an expert of nothing.
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- My Gastronomic Adventures
- Giving you the best food finds in the Philippines. Get most of your money and satisfy your taste buds
- The Other Side of Story
- Filipino mommy blogging about personal experiences in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- FILIPINO Songs KARAOKE
- A Collection of Filipino Songs' Karaoke, Lyrics and Pinoy Music Videos. Filipino Karaoke at it's Best.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- The Apostles Filipino Catholic Community
- The official AFCC Blogsite which contains reflections, inspirational stories, Church teachings and Church news. This is a Roman Catholic site for the global pinoys.
- Traveliztera:Weightloss,Fashion,Beauty,Technology,Humor,Movies,Music, Foods, and the World
- I travel the world of beauty, weightloss, fitness, gadgets, food, fashion, funny stuff, movies, music, the internet, and our own called the Earth. Check my blog out! :)
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Foodie's Haven
- Come join Hazel as she goes on a food escapade around the metro!
- Jayson de Lemon
- Personal journey of a Bikolano-Filipino that describes interests of significance to Jayson de Lemon. filled with a variety of thoughts, news and stories that will challenge you to see life and happenings from a very different point of view.
- Academic Subjects for Student
- Basic Mathematics, Filipino, Sciences, Social Studies, and English.
- Online Filipino Community
- News Updates and Hot Issues in the Philippines.
- Kain Galore
- The blog chronicles restaurant finds and regional fare all over the country
- Airhen's World
- A 17 Year old blogger na marunong magmahal, masaktan, bumangon at may takot sa diyos. Tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa mundo
- 100 Things to do for Lent and Easter
- 101 suggestions on what a Catholic can do from Ash Wed to Easter Sun. A wide array of penitential, spiritual, devotional, liturgical & sacramental activities are provided.
- Politics for Breakfast
- Analysis and observations on the Philippine political-economy.
- life,love and lust
- Living life, loving everything about life. its a mix of personal opinion and current events, culture and with a little hint of politics! in a nut shell its a typical day in my so called life.
- The Pinoy Consumer Advocate
- May angal ka? I-blog mo dito.
- For My Country Philippines
- This blog contains My Articles regarding: 1. Philippine Politics Before and Beyond 2010 2. Parliamentary-Federal System of Government 3. The New Leaders 4. If I Will Be President Later section is all About Me.
- Inusahay nga Kaligutgut ug Tukmang mga Kalipay
- dHomemaker in the Kitchen
- All about food, recipes, cooking, household tips, and eveyday living.. being a working mom, a beloved wife, a sweet mother of a 5-year old princess.
- DJ Juan Says
- A news to me blog with a twist! Gusto mo rin bang humirit?
- Discover Batangas
- Batangas Travel Portal that offer travel guides, contains highlights of attractions, news and tips for tourist.
- Pen. Paper & Poetic License
- Word-sketches, musings on the lifestyle of an urban-rural netizen.
- mga kwento ng batang lumaki sa bukid
- everything i need to learn, i learned in the farm.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Naghahanap ka ba ng panandaliang aliw? http://www.Awtz.net/
- Laidz Tapsilogan
- A blog on our Tapsilogan business in Cavite, our menu, business updates, etc..
- Jose Rizal Tumblr
- Are we human or are we sexbomb dancers? Lahat tungkol sa Pinas. Pelikula, Politika, Chika, Musika, Sining at Kultura, at Kung ano ano pa.
- Pilipinas: May Pag-asa Pa
- blog to renew the Filipino spirit
- Pondo Ng Pinoy
- As a chapter of a movement based in the Diocese of San Pablo ...to develop a Filipino culture rooted more deeply in love of God and neighbor, especially the poor, through little but repeated acts of compassion, solidarity and sharing...