Blogs on filipino
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Pinoy And Asian Male Model
- Collection of Filipino and Asian Male Model throught out the country, best collection, updated , sexy pinoy and Asian men, come and visit us
- Power Pinoys
- This blog is made to empower Filipinos with blog articles that will hopefully give insights on how to improve in different aspects of life. If you are a Filipino, help us spread the word kabayan!
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- Traditional Folk Songs: Filipino, American, Canadian, Irish, English, Scottish
- Videos, Lyrics, MIDI files, Sheet Music of Filipino Folk Songs, Kids Songs, Nursery Rhymes and Music Around the World
- Aspectos de hitokiriHOSHI
- interesting business tips, places, foods, entertainment, music, hobbies and more for hitokirihoshi
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Feeds you with Makeup trends and Fashion sense :)
- The Pinoy Consumer Advocate
- May angal ka? I-blog mo dito.
- Filipino e-zine with personal essays, commentaries, short stories, and poems.
- Filipino Style Recipe
- List of pinoy food recipes. Lutong pinoy style.
- Savvy about Nothing
- A blog about anything from an expert of nothing.
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- Philippine Halo-halo
- All about the Tagalog language and the Filipino culture
- Traveliztera:Weightloss,Fashion,Beauty,Technology,Humor,Movies,Music, Foods, and the World
- I travel the world of beauty, weightloss, fitness, gadgets, food, fashion, funny stuff, movies, music, the internet, and our own called the Earth. Check my blog out! :)
- Four ninja authors in the Philippines were brought together by destiny to form the legendary MgaEpal.com
- Foodie's Haven
- Come join Hazel as she goes on a food escapade around the metro!
- Politics for Breakfast
- Analysis and observations on the Philippine political-economy.
- The Apostles Filipino Catholic Community
- The official AFCC Blogsite which contains reflections, inspirational stories, Church teachings and Church news. This is a Roman Catholic site for the global pinoys.
- Yolo Moments
- YOLO MOMENTS - is all about living life to the fullest and finding your fulfillment that makes us happy.
- FILIPINO Songs KARAOKE
- A Collection of Filipino Songs' Karaoke, Lyrics and Pinoy Music Videos. Filipino Karaoke at it's Best.
- My Gastronomic Adventures
- Giving you the best food finds in the Philippines. Get most of your money and satisfy your taste buds
- Taste & Co.
- TASTE & CO is a communal feast for all things food. It is an online publication and membership site that provides food lovers with everything delicious
- The Other Side of Story
- Filipino mommy blogging about personal experiences in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Laidz Tapsilogan
- A blog on our Tapsilogan business in Cavite, our menu, business updates, etc..
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Airhen's World
- A 17 Year old blogger na marunong magmahal, masaktan, bumangon at may takot sa diyos. Tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa mundo
- Kain Galore
- The blog chronicles restaurant finds and regional fare all over the country
- Inusahay nga Kaligutgut ug Tukmang mga Kalipay
- Academic Subjects for Student
- Basic Mathematics, Filipino, Sciences, Social Studies, and English.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Online Filipino Community
- News Updates and Hot Issues in the Philippines.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- For My Country Philippines
- This blog contains My Articles regarding: 1. Philippine Politics Before and Beyond 2010 2. Parliamentary-Federal System of Government 3. The New Leaders 4. If I Will Be President Later section is all About Me.
- Naghahanap ka ba ng panandaliang aliw? http://www.Awtz.net/
- Jayson de Lemon
- Personal journey of a Bikolano-Filipino that describes interests of significance to Jayson de Lemon. filled with a variety of thoughts, news and stories that will challenge you to see life and happenings from a very different point of view.
- life,love and lust
- Living life, loving everything about life. its a mix of personal opinion and current events, culture and with a little hint of politics! in a nut shell its a typical day in my so called life.
- Jose Rizal Tumblr
- Are we human or are we sexbomb dancers? Lahat tungkol sa Pinas. Pelikula, Politika, Chika, Musika, Sining at Kultura, at Kung ano ano pa.
- Andi Eigenmann Unofficial Fan Site
- This site brings you the latest news, photos & videos of Andi Eigenmann, the lead actress of Agua Bendita
- Filipino Trending Videos
- Collection of trending videos in the Philippines all over the world.
- Pen. Paper & Poetic License
- Word-sketches, musings on the lifestyle of an urban-rural netizen.
- Endless Adventures
- A young Filipino's guide to the many adventures that are yet to be discovered.
- Pondo Ng Pinoy
- As a chapter of a movement based in the Diocese of San Pablo ...to develop a Filipino culture rooted more deeply in love of God and neighbor, especially the poor, through little but repeated acts of compassion, solidarity and sharing...
- Daddy sees Red
- everything nice, everything spicy about the Philippines and the world. Be informed. Be entertained.
- 100 Things to do for Lent and Easter
- 101 suggestions on what a Catholic can do from Ash Wed to Easter Sun. A wide array of penitential, spiritual, devotional, liturgical & sacramental activities are provided.
- Louie Florentine
- A blog of an 18 year old youngster from Batangas City, PH. He is an Engineering student, a campus journalist, a movie reviewer, book lover, photography aficionado, sports enthusiast and a Christian who loves to blog everything that makes him smile.
- Philippine Allstars
- The Philippine Allstars was started in 2005 by twelve friends who came from different backgrounds, but wanted to collectively represent their country in the World Hip-Hop Championships held in the US.
- Discover Batangas
- Batangas Travel Portal that offer travel guides, contains highlights of attractions, news and tips for tourist.