Blogs on filipinas
- aQng Blog
- This blog reflects who I am and what I am into in Life. I love writing and blogging and there are many new things about current events in the Philippines, parenting advice, love stories that you can be able to visit on my posts and pages. Thanks!
- Swimming and Floating
- I write about our life in the Philippines and how it is to be married to an American expat. I write also about the people we meet, the places we visit, the story of my life.
- Daddy sees Red
- everything nice, everything spicy about the Philippines and the world. Be informed. Be entertained.
- BigDumpling's Take-Out Corner
- What an overweight, 30+ year old, technically-single, hypersexually active, heterosexual male who's really just an average guy, does in his free time.